• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jacob Blake shooting

Evidently these cops didn’t have body cams. That sucks. They are screwed if they were in the right.

If I was a cop, i would buy my own body cam if one wasn't provided for me. It's sad but it seems these days the only way a cop is believed is if there is clear video evidence in their favor, and even then they are still guilty to many.

Lebron is a total phony. Jason Whitlock keeps calling him out on it. He called him out on carrying around the Autobiography of Malcolm X as a prop last week. It is obvious that Lebron is setting up his next career in social justice for cash.

I would wait until all the details are known before jumping to conclusions.

Dittos. I've learned to wait until more facts are known before commenting.

Lebron is a total phony. Jason Whitlock keeps calling him out on it. He called him out on carrying around the Autobiography of Malcolm X as a prop last week. It is obvious that Lebron is setting up his next career in social justice for cash.

Sucks. He was the reason I started to watch NBA. Being from the burgh we didn’t have that exposure. Came to Philly and loved being at the bar with buds watching. He was my team. Now, what’s the NBA

They were attempting to arrest the guy for sexual assault. Shot him seven times in the back. Seven times. In front of his kids no less. At a time when an irrational argument like defund the police is gaining traction, police shoot a guy seven ******* times in the back in front of his kids. Somehow he is still alive. I don’t care what he did or didn’t do. This was unnecessary. What a place we are in anymore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ws...o-shows-police-shooting-black-man-11598278903

Wrong.

Go away and think about how stupid you are for your wrongness.

Flush out your ************* head gear and get all the facts then come back here and apologize for posting this dumb ****. I expect way more from a retired senior army NCO than this ******* bullshit.

Let’s be better than last time.

Let’s wait for all the info, all the tapes, all the evidence. If we knew what we seen on the “leaked vid(that was withheld cough cough)” I think many options would be different for that case. Same here.

I think it was justified. I may eat my words. I’m waiting

Wrong.

Go away and think about how stupid you are for your wrongness.

Flush out your ************* head gear and get all the facts then come back here and apologize for posting this dumb ****. I expect way more from a retired senior army NCO than this ******* bullshit.

Keyboard Warrior. Doesn’t matter what side you are on.

Can anyone tell me how this would have turned out differently if he was white?

I read they already raised 1 million for him on go fund me. Maybe they will donate it to the girl he is accused of raping.

Today in my town a black got crashed into another car. He then got out of the car and shot and killed a father and daughter and tried to kill a 3rd person.

No mention of this on national media I’m sure

Keyboard Warrior. Doesn’t matter what side you are on.

Who the **** are you calling keyboard warrior?

It turns out Sarge made an emotional decision when he posted this and I called him on it. Now that we know the actual particulars it turns out the shooting was probably justified.

Last edited:
I'll reserve comment until more evidence is in. I'm not convinced yet that he was unarmed or not reaching for a weapon.

For example, although I think that the cop should not have kneeled on George Floyd's neck after he was in handcuffs, we find out now that George Floyd was high as **** on a cocktail of several illegal drugs and may have had a heart attack or OD from that.

I read they already raised 1 million for him on go fund me. Maybe they will donate it to the girl he is accused of raping.

Then we see the racist Democrat media show their contempt for white people by ignoring this story...and many like it. This BLM media agenda is so contrived and blatantly racist that it makes me sick.

Augusta Code Enforcement Officer killed in 13th Ave. shooting

AUGUSTA (WFXG) - A 65-year-old man is now in custody after allegedly murdering an Augusta city employee Thursday morning. The Richmond County Sheriff's office says just before 10 a.m. Thursday morning, Code Enforcement Officer Charles Case was inspecting a home on 13th Ave. when a man shot him in the head and chest.
https://www.wfxg.com/story/42522081/richmond-county-sheriffs-office-responding-to-shots-fired

I didn't hear a word about Augusta Ga. burning down....weird.

5ZBQx2V.jpg

Oh yeah...and this ex-marine's family's go fund me is a whopping $5500

bonus feature.....https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui...100905&th=1742a7af0d55ff29&view=att&disp=safe

Last edited:
I've seen enough videos of guys running from police or reaching into cars,who then pulled guns and fired. Don't ******* do that ****. Period. Unless i want to commit suicide by cop,just do as you're told. It's not hard.

Police do need to be training every single week in hand to hand combat. You should be in tip top conditioning.

Last edited: