• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jacob Blake shooting

Then we see the racist Democrat media show their contempt for white people by ignoring this story...and many like it. This BLM media agenda is so contrived and blatantly racist that it makes me sick.

I didn't hear a word about Augusta Ga. burning down....weird.

5ZBQx2V.jpg

Oh yeah...and this ex-marine's family's go fund me is a whopping $5500

bonus feature.....https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui...100905&th=1742a7af0d55ff29&view=att&disp=safe

I'm beyond repulsed by all of them. What is the future going to hold with these people? All i see is bloodshed and brutality.

Crackers don't matter. The new national narrative.

It's being reported that an eye witness heard the police yell "drop the knife" as he was walking around the car.

It's being reported that an eye witness heard the police yell "drop the knife" as he was walking around the car.

Well that would make sense as the still picture of him coming around front of car blownup shows him carrying a curved-blade knife.

I've had my reservations jumping the gun til all the video and facts were in on this, but I mean on, they couldn't get him restrained with even a taser and he continued to defy orders as he knew they had guns drawn on him? That's essentially suicide by cop. And if he wasn't going for something in his compartment/floorboards, was he going to subject his young children to a high speed police chase?

It appears that the story that he was there "breaking up a fight between two women" is not true. Police were called on him, police showed up likely knowing there was an outstanding warrant on him.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...nutes-after-arrival-audio-reveals/5628076002/

The shooting of Jacob Blake on Sunday by Kenosha Police happened quickly, with less than three minutes elapsing between the time the first officer arrived and shots being fired, according to dispatch audio.

Here is a timeline of the shooting pieced together from police radio transmissions, Kenosha police, video and witnesses. The police radio traffic is from Broadcastify, a platform for streaming live audio of public safety, aircraft, rail and marine-related communications.

The Journal Sentinel typically does not rely on such radio traffic to report on breaking news, as the information can change or be inaccurate. But this audio reveals some of what police officers were hearing, and the time stamps of the call provide a general time frame of the shooting.

Police have not released an account of what happened. Kenosha police officers are not equipped with body cameras. Officers have dashboard cameras in their squad cars but authorities did not say if any part of the shooting had been captured on those cameras.

The incident is being investigated by the Wisconsin Department of Justice's Division of Criminal Investigation, which has said it will attempt to present its findings to prosecutors within 30 days.

Sometime before 5 p.m.
A neighbor sees Jacob Blake barbecuing outside his apartment at 2805 40th St.

5:11 p.m.
Officers are sent to Blake’s address for a complaint of “family trouble.” A dispatcher notifies officers that a woman called police and said Blake “isn’t supposed to be there and he took the complainant's keys and is refusing to give them back.”

The dispatcher tells officers that there’s an alert for a person wanted for some reason, known in police radio code as a 10-99, at that address. Blake had a warrant issued for his arrest stemming from a domestic case in May.

5:12:07 p.m.
An officer tells the dispatcher he is close but has not yet arrived at the call.

5:13:47 p.m.
One of the officers assigned to the call asks dispatchers for a description of Blake. The dispatcher tells officers that the woman now says Blake is trying to leave. The dispatcher tries to get a description of Blake’s vehicle but she tells officers that the woman has become uncooperative, and the type of vehicle or what state it’s registered in are unknown.

The officer replies that he has arrived at the address.

5:14:28 p.m.
A second officer arrives at the scene.

5:15:37 p.m.
A third officer urgently radios dispatchers asking for more officers. The dispatcher sends three more squads.

Around this time, a bystander shoots a video that shows Blake and two officers scuffling on the ground on the passenger side of a small gray SUV.

Less than two minutes have passed since the first officer arrived.

A different video, this one shot by a neighbor in a second-story apartment across the street, shows this scene from the driver's side: Three officers, two male and one female, have their guns drawn and are behind Blake as he walks from the sidewalk around the front of the SUV.

The two male officers follow Blake closely, aiming their guns at Blake as he opens the SUV driver's side door.

As Blake attempts to enter the SUV, an officer grabs his shirt, then shoots him in the back at close range. Seven gunshots can be heard, followed by the car’s horn as Blake slumps forward. A woman who followed them to the SUV screams.

5:15:50 p.m.
An officer reports "shots fired."

Another officer tells the dispatcher radio traffic should go to a restricted channel so the public cannot hear. The dispatcher asks if all of the police officers are OK.

An officer at the scene tells dispatch: “We need rescue ASAP.”

5:18 p.m.
The dispatcher tells officers Kenosha County Sheriff’s deputies are on their way and the Wisconsin State Patrol is being notified. An outside agency, later identified as the Wisconsin Department of Justice, will handle the investigation.

Additional video shot by bystanders shows police officers working to save Blake’s life as he lies on the ground in a pool of blood. He is loaded into an ambulance, which is driven about eight blocks to Bradford High School. There, a Flight for Life helicopter awaits.

still no mention of what he went to his car for. That is a very important piece of info. Gun? License? Registration? Deodorant? We haven't been told.

Talcum X chimes in... just what we needed.

https://mediarightnews.com/shaun-ki...nsin-mayhem-is-the-consequence-you-earned-it/

SHAUN KING ENDORSES VIOLENCE AMID NEW RIOTS IN WISCONSIN, ‘MAYHEM IS THE CONSEQUENCE. YOU EARNED IT’
BY: IAN MACDONALD ON: AUGUST 24, 2020 IN: TWEET
Alleged racial division pusher Shaun King fired off a tweet that appears to be against the community standards of most major social media companies. Of course, depending on the bias of the person in charge of those rules, I suppose one could read it as more of a supporting message than an incitement.

To us, it appears that with his millions of followers, King is getting people riled up to riot loot and push back against police. Yesterday there was a police-involved shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Many are speculating that the police were 100% justified though, and the official facts are yet to come out. Regardless of this, the Black Lives Matter and Antifa type groups were out in full force last night.

They even torched an entire car dealership and church. The irony is that the church appeared to be in support of the groups doing the rioting. It’s certainly hard to grasp any sense of rational thinking in this situation. King tweeted late last night in the midst of the chaos:

“Nah. I’m not going to call for peace. We’ve tried peace. For years. Y’all don’t understand that language. We are calling for a complete dismantling of American policing. It’s NOT broken. It was built to work this way. And mayhem is the consequence. You earned it.” See tweet:

Nah.

I’m not going to call for peace.
We’ve tried peace.
For years.

Y’all don’t understand that language.

We are calling for a complete dismantling of American policing.

It’s NOT broken.
It was built to work this way.

And mayhem is the consequence.
You earned it.

— Shaun King (@shaunking) August 24, 2020

Andy Ngo reported on some of the tragic Kenosha damage as you can see in the video below:

“BLM arson attacks overnight in Kenosha, Wisc. spread to the Bradford Community Church, a far-left universalist religious organization. The church’s sign in support of #BlackLivesMatter was consumed in flames.”

BLM arson attacks overnight in Kenosha, Wisc. spread to the Bradford Community Church, a far-left universalist religious organization. The church’s sign in support of #BlackLivesMatter was consumed in flames. pic.twitter.com/u02CIwsnIm

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 24, 2020

We’ve reported on a few other recent antics by Mr. King, including one recent time where he referred to the St. Louis gun couple as people similar to those who watched lynchings. It’s ironic looking back since the McCloskeys are now going to be RNC speakers coming up soon. We reported about King in part:

One couple wasn’t having it and took to their property to defend their home from potential looters and violent action. The media has largely demonized them of course, as pointing guns at “peaceful protestors”, but Mark and Patricia McCloskey say they feared for their lives and claim the protesters were illegally protesting on a private road. Shaun King though it would be a good idea to liken them to people who enjoyed watching lynchings during the days of slavery for some reason, posting photos of them to Facebook and saying:

I’ve seen those eyes before. That evil has been around for generations. Centuries. Those eyes were on plantations. Those eyes lied on Emmett Till. Those eyes watched lynchings. Those eyes. Patricia McCloskey and are her husband Mark McCloskey, attorneys in St. Louis, lost their damn minds.

It appears as though President Trump sadly hasn’t even commented yet on the Kenosha riots, which are planned to go on more tonight according to one flyer going around created by apparent anarchists. American Greatness writer Pedro L. Gonzalez who has appeared on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson recently feels President Trump’s administration could and should be doing more for the ‘law and order’ promised, and less of the criminal justice reform being pushed in part by Jared Kusher. Gonzalez had this to say:

“The Trump administration is doubling down on criminal justice reform, regardless of what they claim for their official 2020 agenda. Trump might talk tough for a presser, but his administration is working hard to make sure criminals get off easy. More to come in articles” See tweet:

The Trump administration is doubling down on criminal justice reform, regardless of what they claim for their official 2020 agenda. Trump might talk tough for a presser, but his administration is working hard to make sure criminals get off easy.

More to come in articles

— Pedro L. Gonzalez (@emeriticus) August 24, 2020

still no mention of what he went to his car for. That is a very important piece of info. Gun? License? Registration? Deodorant? We haven't been told.

So what if he’s just going to the vehicle to get in and flee the scene? Should they allow him to just drive away and risk a high speed chase that could cause other casualties. If he would have just cooperated, he would have been apprehended with no harm done but nope, can’t do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong.

Go away and think about how stupid you are for your wrongness.

Flush out your ************* head gear and get all the facts then come back here and apologize for posting this dumb ****. I expect way more from a retired senior army NCO than this ******* bullshit.

I'm not apologizing for anything. I don't think he needed to be shot in the back seven times. The humanity.

And calling me stupid? Not sure how I'll sleep tonight.

Whatever man. I disagree with how it all went down. I feel they could have done more before it escalated to a shooting. Others disagree. It's ok.

I'm not apologizing for anything. I don't think he needed to be shot in the back seven times.

How many times did he need to be shot? The "in the back" schtick is as phony as Joe Biden's hair. Or are you saying that a cop can never shoot a suspect in the back?

Huh. So I pull a Glock 19 with 15 + 1, turn my back on the cop, put the semi over my left shoulder and squeeze the trigger until the slide locks. My back is like a magic shield, right?

You of course will say that a cop can shot a suspect in the back under certain circumstances (like this one I presume, otherwise the "magic shield" is back on the ... back, I guess), so you are saying "in the back" solely for emotional impact.

Correct me if I am wrong in any respect.

I'm not apologizing for anything. I don't think he needed to be shot in the back seven times. The humanity.

Whatever man. I disagree with how it all went down. I feel they could have done more before it escalated to a shooting. Others disagree. It's ok.

Re: the bolded, why do people have to keep on this amount of times they discharged their weapons or hit him? You're trained in deadly use of force combat. You fire until you're sure the subject is neutralized, right?

And to the other bolded part, what more do you feel they could have done? They tried to physically subdue him. Didn't work. They tried the taser, didn't work. He (from photographic evidence it looks) somewhere along the way brandishes a knife, is continuing to defy their orders and going to his driver's side door to get something. After all of that, what would any reasonable-minded person think he was going for, and having only seconds to decide?

Look I wish it was a perfect world too and these cops could be better trained in hand-to-hand combat and less lethal methods to avoid having to use their firearms, but you're almost acting like the cops were the ones who were completely unreasonable while this guy (with multiple priors and a warrant out for his arrest) wasn't.

On the subject of cops and hand-to-hand combat:

First, cops work out religiously to stay fit and strong because their lives depend on it.

Second, if you support the idea that cops need to be brutes to engage in physical altercations, okay. No problem.

Except basically every court in America has struck down physical requirements for cops because they discriminate against wimmins.

How does this guy overpower 3 cops? High on PCP? Overwhelming desire for suicide by cop?

We're a nation of laws for a reason, just ******* listen. Until we as a nation start enforcing the law we risk losing this nation, it's that simple.

Rayshard Brooks took on two good-sized cops and still was able to fight them off and break free with their taser. I'd like to think these cops are in good shape, but there's always going to bigger and stronger, non-compliant guys out there. I do agree that their fighting or grappling techniques appear to need to be worked on to subdue, but as they defund the police, when and how are they supposed to get the extra training that so many feel cops need?

As far as being shot 7 times: how many officers were shooting? If you have multiple officers firing this might not be excessive. These guys don't play I got dibs when it comes to life and death situations.

Some other favorite Shaun "Grifter" King nicknames:

Martin Luther Cream
Hueless P. Newton
W.E.B DeFraud
Thurgood Partial
Pale Revere
Alexander Scamilton
Snow J. Simpson
Crooker T. Washington

Don't forget Cream Abdul Jabbar

Crackheads are some of the most agile, fast people on earth.

We agree on most things but I think you're off the reservation on this one. Before you reply, watch this video again. How quickly it went down. What happened to a cop who was patient with a non-compliant suspect with his back turned to the officer.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/...deo/playlists/november-2016-police-shootings/

If these officers in Kenosha had waited, none of us would be discussing this story. Why? Because one or two officers would have been shot, one may have died, it would have been just another cop shooting that no one seems to give a damn about, it would not have led to riots, and the media would have mentioned it once, maybe twice.

Certainly no thread would have been started on SN about it either.

The officers did EVERY THING they could do to subdue this guy.

100% responsibility is on him for not following orders.

Last edited:
How does this guy overpower 3 cops?

One of the cops was a woman. Women officers basically never get involved in physical altercations.

And as to what happened, the thing goes "viral" only when the guy gets away, right? There are probably 100 other instances where the cops subdued the suspect, no shots fired, so nobody cared.

Unless the guy is choked to death of course.

I wonder where and when this young domestic terrorist was radicalized? How many more like him are out there, with an itchy trigger finger?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">White Supremacist Kyle Rittenhouse Shot and Killed Two Protesters in Kenosha With an AR-15; Watch The Cops Help Aid in His Escape as He as Allowed to Walk Right Past Them With Gun in Hand After Saying He Just Killed People (Tweets-Vids) <a href="https://t.co/HBC5WEOO7w">https://t.co/HBC5WEOO7w</a> <a href="https://t.co/bCfF4nZvax">pic.twitter.com/bCfF4nZvax</a></p>— Robert Littal BSO (@BSO) <a href="https://twitter.com/BSO/status/1298626293794308096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

I wonder where and when this young domestic terrorist was radicalized? How many more like him are out there, with an itchy trigger finger?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">White Supremacist Kyle Rittenhouse Shot and Killed Two Protesters in Kenosha With an AR-15; Watch The Cops Help Aid in His Escape as He as Allowed to Walk Right Past Them With Gun in Hand After Saying He Just Killed People (Tweets-Vids) <a href="https://t.co/HBC5WEOO7w">https://t.co/HBC5WEOO7w</a> <a href="https://t.co/bCfF4nZvax">pic.twitter.com/bCfF4nZvax</a></p>— Robert Littal BSO (@BSO) <a href="https://twitter.com/BSO/status/1298626293794308096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

You ignorant, stupid, ill-informed, lying ****.

Cite one actual piece of evidence - not the ******, lying lefty news sources you gobble up but actual evidence - that the guy is a "white supremacist."

You won't be able to, but of course you won't apologize for the lie. Meanwhile, good on the kid - couple hundred more "protesters" get vented, maybe they go the **** home and stop destroying.

Probably radicalized watching "protesters" burning cities and throwing **** at police.