• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

John McAfee Found Dead in Spain Prison

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Hmm. Many questions, I have.

Journalist Stephen Miller (@redsteeze) must be in mourning right now.

How insistent was McAfee that he would NOT commit suicide and that any claim he had done so was a lie?

E4l-HUVWEAQHPYg.jpg

John Macafee like Epstein did not kill himself.

I followed that dude, he was very interesting to say the least, and he was not suicidal. That dude is a fighter through and through. Someone had hi off'd

He was eccentric, for sure. But his fight against the U.S. government and all it's sins (unconstitutional spying on private citizen's, imperialistic foreign policies, massive corruption and incompetence) is what got him dead. Not suicide.

Can't wait for the Lifetime movie about his life.

Just another victim of the lax gun control laws in Portugal. That’s how it works now right? All crime is the fault of gun laws in the neighboring state.

McAfee killed Epstein
Epstein killed McAfee

how's Ghislaine doing today? she still hanging around?

How insistent was McAfee that he would NOT commit suicide and that any claim he had done so was a lie?

E4l-HUVWEAQHPYg.jpg
Well, that just makes me suspect that he tried to frame someone for murder by committing suicide.

He’s also guilty of tattooing a bad canvas. I’ve seen 90 year-old women with better arms…

But for entertainment sake, what is the conspiracy theory here, exactly?

Apparently it's that he committed suicide to frame someone for murder.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Well, that just makes me suspect that he tried to frame someone for murder by committing suicide.

He’s also guilty of tattooing a bad canvas. I’ve seen 90 year-old women with better arms…

your level of stupid makes President Peepads **** himself.

But for entertainment sake, what is the conspiracy theory here, exactly?

I've been really mulling this one over and so torn on whether or not I should open this can of worms, so please bear with me here:

I have it on good authority that Steelers former Guard David DeCastro was an avid McAfee Antivirus user and had a stake in a company called Lightpoint Security, which McAfee acquired in March of 2020. Coincidentally, just one month later, in April of 2020, there was a worldwide breach and shutdown of Operating Systems running the McAfee software, of which DeCastro was a victim (that apparently cost him dearly). You know what was ultimately on DeCastro's mind? Revenge.

Now you ask, that was over a year ago - so why now? Well, I asked that very same question and was given a thinly veiled threat to never ever ask that question again. Also through the grapevine, I heard that a certain deep state government agency employed DeCastro to the jail John McAfee was being held in to 'eliminate the threat', if you will, because McAfee was going to spill the beans on a scandalous government plot involving Britney Spears.

DeCastro was ultimately let go by the Steelers to cover up his involvement in McAfee's death, who is now being held in Witness Protection by the U.S. Government as the newest sect of the Illuminati got wind of the entire plot and threatened to release video evidence of President Biden in a nefarious, compromising situation with young children and ice cream, and that DeCastro would by 'compromised'. Heard there was a ransom paid but that's all I can say at this point.

Crazy? You be the judge. But Flog opened up a rabbit hole I really wasn't mentally prepared to gown down - and there it is.

Last edited: