• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Journalist Andy Ngo Beaten & Hospitalized by ANTIFA

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jimryan015/status/1145067852375851008

The guy apparently suffered multiple lacerations and some brain bleeding (according to his lawyer), but I see all the leftist journalists saying "well, he had it coming to him, because he instigates this type of stuff" by being there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1145116276605329408

He's a gay, Asian journalist who has the balls to confront hate where he sees it. But he's also a fascist, somehow. You just can't make this **** up.

D-RFLBYUIAUWxiG

D-RFLBWU0AEx3E2

antifa is the most fascist group in the US today....**** them and all that don't condemn them for their hateful actions

there is absolutely no justification for their bullshit

Well, we see a mainly silent MSM and any outrage on Twitter that has a blue checkmark next to it, it is because this guy instigated and deserved this. Seriously.

This is a gay, Asian journalist. But he's a conservative. If he were a leftist, it would be Armageddon. Again, you can't make this **** up.

ANTI-FASCIST demonstrators. Orwell surely is smiling.

Where were the Portland Police?

Stand down order from the mayor. The Bolshevik Brute Squad has official political cover.

It sucks this guy got hurt. My thoughts and prayers are with him and I hope he makes a full recovery. Those who roughed him up should be arrested - if they haven't been already - and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Violence is never the answer, neither on the right, nor the left. I unequivocally condemn Antifa and any other groups or individuals who participate in or condone this type of violence. It needs to end now.

And furthermore, let me make a few points.

I've condemned Antifa. I've condemned many different groups. Not all of those people were violent thugs, believe me. Not all of those people were Antifa protestors by any stretch.

What about the Proud Boys that came charging at, as you say, at the peaceful demonstrators? Do they have any semblance of guilt?

What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do.

You also had some very fine people on both sides.

You had many people in that group other than Antifa and violent thugs. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people but you also had troublemakers.

There was a group on this side, the Proud Boys, you can call them the far-right. You have just called them the far-right, that came violently attacking the other group. You can say what you want. That's the way it is.

It sucks this guy got hurt. My thoughts and prayers are with him and I hope he makes a full recovery. Those who roughed him up should be arrested - if they haven't been already - and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Violence is never the answer, neither on the right, nor the left. I unequivocally condemn Antifa and any other groups or individuals who participate in or condone this type of violence. It needs to end now.

I've condemned Antifa. I've condemned many different groups. Not all of those people were violent thugs, believe me. Not all of those people were Antifa protestors by any stretch.

What about the Proud Boys that came charging at, as you say, at the peaceful demonstrators? Do they have any semblance of guilt?

What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do.

You had many people in that group other than Antifa and violent thugs. The press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people but you also had troublemakers.

There was a group on this side, the Proud Boys, you can call them the far-right. You have just called them the far-right, that came violently attacking the other group. You can say what you want. That's the way it is.

Was that a Freudian slip, or are you really that much of a hypocrite?

So has anyone been arrested yet?

I would think the city of Portland is open for a lawsuit, and deservedly so. It's the only way this stops.

Just saw the disgusting video of this. I wish somebody would have gone into that crowd with a ball bat and just starting swinging for the fences. ******* scumbag pieces of ****. I hope the mayor and the city get sued into the ground.

Was that a Freudian slip, or are you really that much of a hypocrite?

yes - he meant that. he doesnt condemn antifa at all. not after comparing them to D-Day soldiers.

yes - he meant that. he doesnt condemn antifa at all. not after comparing them to D-Day soldiers.
Lol, the entire second part of my post was quoting Trump’s Charlottesville comments, word for word. Figured that would go over your head. ;)

The tolerance of the left and their respect for free speech...gotta love it.

You should not be allowed to protest with a mask on.

These guys will never get caught because the Police were on stand down and no video exists of who they are.

ANTIFA might as well wear white hoods and start lynching people. Who would stop them?

Such disingenuous bullshit Tibs.

Had you stopped at "What about the Proud Boys..." I was starting to believe you.

You do realize you're now on the opposite side of Charlottesville? In that incident, WE tried to say that both sides led to the escalation. That AntiFA was the match that lit the fire that day.

You would have NONE of it.

Now, likewise, you want to write a pass for your beloved AntiFA soldiers.

Not having it. Hypocrite.

Lol, the entire second part of my post was quoting Trump’s Charlottesville comments, word for word. Figured that would go over your head. ;)

C'mon guys. You have to be able to recognize this.