• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kathleen Kane - AG Found Guilty

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks to Ron Burgundy and others. I saw them post about this on Facebook. I wasn't really aware of this case. Take the time to read this timeline. Fascinating. It shows the levels and depths of corruption, how lives were ruined, criminals pardoned, and the like. It reads like an A&E or History special.

Kane was the first female Democrat ever elected to the AG position. She was listed as a "rising Democratic star" (shocker, huh, with this pedigree?). She was convicted on 9 charges - 2 that were felonies.

The Kathleen Kane Saga: A Timeline
http://www.politicspa.com/the-kathleen-kane-saga-a-timeline/65556/

Ahead of her court hearing, we provide a comprehensive timeline of the various scandals and tribulations of Attorney General Kathleen Kane.
Note: For the most part, staff departures are not included due to the sheer volume of changes....

The article covers the timeline from 2011 to the present.

I wrote the following on Facebook. Kathleen Kane says a lot about us and America at this point in time.

This is an amazing read, truly. It's like a documentary. Take the time. There are so many angles to discuss.
- She was the first state Attorney General, and a Democrat
- She was rabidly supported/promoted by Bill Clinton
- Read how much she politicized this office
- Corruption: Left, right, up, down. Non-stop. Trampling on people's lives.
- She was using taxpayer dollars for her own defense.
- She refused to uphold laws (remember, they ARE laws) that her fellow Democrats simply didn't like
- She halted a sting operation already in progress targeting corrupt Democrat state officials. She simply stopped it because they were in her party. By the end of the timeline in the article, 4 politicians targeted in the sting had been busted.

What stands out to me though is this. Kathleen Kane is a corrupt, immoral individual. Of this there is no question. No different than the Clintons. Yet when all of the cards were on the table and she'd been fully exposed, close to half of polled people believed she should retain her job.

Let that sink in. Is it any different than half of Americans thinking Clinton is fit to run this country?

"We" can fix these problems if "we" will hold people like Hillary and Kathleen Kane accountable. But "We" are the problem. When "We" show up at rallies and wave flags at criminals like Hillary Clinton, when "We" believe Kathleen Kane is fit to be an AG despite her felonies and misdemeanors, "We" perpetuate the problem.

We are the problem. Because we will support people like this to run our government. And until we collectively stand up and stop singing the praises of people this immoral, this criminal, we will continue to be presented with criminal after criminal who will use your vote for their gain.

It's really that simple. And this is what leaves me this disappointed about this country at this point. 50% of our citizens are fine with Clinton, fine with Kane. That says all one needs to know about the eroding character in this country.

We are corrupt.

=====================================================

More on Kane if you want to read.

Pennsylvania’s Attorney General Is Convicted on All Counts
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/us/trial-kathleen-kane-pennsylvania-attorney-general.html?_r=0

A jury found Ms. Kane, 50, guilty of nine criminal charges, including perjury and criminal conspiracy, convicting her of leaking grand jury information, and then lying about it, in an effort to discredit a political rival.

Ms. Kane was caught up in a web of scandal and counterscandal, threaded with lewd emails, political rivalries and alleged leaks. It has cost other state officials, including two State Supreme Court justices, their jobs and Ms. Kane her law license, although she has remained on the job as attorney general.

Ms. Kane stared straight ahead as the word “guilty,” uttered decisively by a juror in a flowered dress, echoed nine times around the courtroom. The lawyers immediately went into a private conference with the judge, leaving Ms. Kane, who campaigned on a promise to uncover political interference in Pennsylvania, alone at the defense table.

And when Judge Wendy Demchick-Alloy returned to the courtroom, she turned directly to Ms. Kane with a stern warning, her words slicing through the silence.

“There is to be absolutely no retaliation of any kind against any witness in this case, either by your own devices, from your own mouth or your hand, or directing anybody to do anything,” the judge said. She threatened Ms. Kane, who is currently free on bail, with immediate incarceration if she failed to comply.

Corrupt, self-serving, feels she is immune from the law, contorts the law to her personal benefit, attacks people who have done nothing wrong simply to exact revenge? I can see why the Clintons liked her.

Corrupt, self-serving, feels she is immune from the law, contorts the law to her personal benefit, attacks people who have done nothing wrong simply to exact revenge? I can see why the Clintons liked her.

I found those parallels to be uncanny. You can see why Bill Clinton rabidly pushed for her to get the job.

Yep. Big city DNC corruption, not surprised at all.

And she walks out still holding the position?

And she walks out still holding the position?

Yep. While she resigned today, she still retained the position. We, people, live in a bad world when Kathleen Kane can keep her job and Curt Schilling cannot.

I think all elected offices are like that. I remember several years back there was a Pittsburgh judge who was a drunken mess, several DUIs and I think other offenses - people were outraged he was able to keep his job.

Kane was the first female Democrat ever elected to the AG position. She was listed as a "rising Democratic star" (shocker, huh, with this pedigree?). She was convicted on 9 charges - 2 that were felonies.
Actually she was the first Democrat ever elected to the position, period, since it became an elected position in 1980.

- She was rabidly supported/promoted by Bill Clinton
No surprise there. She is pretty hot for 50 AND she has a twin sister.

- Read how much she politicized this office
Immediately after taking office.

- She refused to uphold laws (remember, they ARE laws) that her fellow Democrats simply didn't like.
Big time. "That law is not Constitutional." Sorry, it's not your job to decide that.

- She halted a sting operation already in progress targeting corrupt Democrat state officials. She simply stopped it because they were in her party. By the end of the timeline in the article, 4 politicians targeted in the sting had been busted.
Even worse, they were black Democrat officials. As we know, black Democrats are incapable of ever doing anything wrong.

Last edited:
No surprise there. She is pretty hot for 50 AND she has a twin sister.

Bill-Clinton-Kathleen-Kane.jpg

Bill Clinton with Kathleen Kane; Clinton checks his erection in case Kathleen has any interest.

Stopping the corruption investigation was the worst thing she did as well as the stupidest thing for her position. She might as well have put up a flashing neon sign saying "I'm covering up my parties criminal activity and engaging in political corruption."

Stopping the corruption investigation was the worst thing she did as well as the stupidest thing for her position. She might as well have put up a flashing neon sign saying "I'm covering up my parties criminal activity and engaging in political corruption."

Just like what the AG and FBI did with the Cuntlary investigation.

Thing is, no one even pressured her to do that. She did that all on her own, looking out for her fellow travelers. In fairness, our Democrat governor called on her to resign a long time ago. So corrupt that even he didn't want to touch her with a ten foot pole.

Thing is, no one even pressured her to do that. She did that all on her own, looking out for her fellow travelers. In fairness, our Democrat governor called on her to resign a long time ago. So corrupt that even he didn't want to touch her with a ten foot pole.

That is telling.

Wow, THAT I didn't know. And there's hope - a Democrat out there with some morals? Like seeing a glimmer of sunlight through the clouds.

Wow, THAT I didn't know. And there's hope - a Democrat out there with some morals? Like seeing a glimmer of sunlight through the clouds.

Is it morals or is he just smart enough to see the kiss of death politically?

Why shouldn't she ignore laws she doesn't like? The President does with impunity......

Is it morals or is he just smart enough to see the kiss of death politically?

Probably a little of both. Although he is a Democrat, our governor has not been a career politician.

She was never used properly.

...however, I could use her properly