• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kenny Pickett through the first 4 games

(Found on Steelers depot -newest article)
Pickett here is rated as the Qb that faces the least separation of his WRs in the NFL.

Worse or better QB, every QB would struggle in this offense.

So factor this in with everything.

Again in closing Steelers are impeding Kenny's development. Canada is roadblocking Kenny's development.

I stand by that coaching is the biggest issue in Pittsburgh.

😂

Where’s the disclaimer? Aren’t you supposed to say stats lie? Oh, wait that’s because you are using them to try to defend your position. Weird that it’s ok for you. Definitely not hypocritical. 🤣

I think it’s irrelevant because I think mahomes would struggle with us
I don’t think he’d put up the numbers he’s accustom to. But I bet he would put up better numbers than Ben did in 2021 or Kenny since.

Last edited:
😂

Where’s the disclaimer? Aren’t you supposed to say stats lie? Oh, wait that’s because you are using them to try to defend your position. Weird that it’s ok for you. Definitely not hypocritical. 🤣
Are you really this slow? Wait don't answer I think I know the answer.

Two laughing smileys?

Snowflake you are trying too hard. Unlike you, I don't get rattled by online debates. I know what you are trying to do patch. Ohhhh that slash makes me sooooo mad I am going to show him.

But **** I should be fair here is your disclaimer.

🖕🤡

Normally I would take the time to explain things to you, but I doubt you would grasp it so I won't waste my time.

Are you really this slow? Wait don't answer I think I know the answer.

Two laughing smileys?

Snowflake you are trying too hard. Unlike you, I don't get rattled by online debates. I know what you are trying to do patch. Ohhhh that slash makes me sooooo mad I am going to show him.

But **** I should be fair here is your disclaimer.

🖕🤡

Normally I would take the time to explain things to you, but I doubt you would grasp it so I won't waste my time.
This reply has zero substance. Just like you.

This reply has zero substance. Just like you.
Wow slick burn. You are a pathetic poster.

Go try to convince someone your ****** *** mocks are GM capable

😁🖕

Wow slick burn. You are a pathetic poster.

Go try to convince someone your ****** *** mocks are GM capable

😁🖕
You can look up my mock along mock and my big board. My body of work speaks for itself. See, when I put my opinion out there I don’t run from it when it’s wrong. Flip Flop

You can look up my mock along mock and my big board. My body of work speaks for itself. See, when I put my opinion out there I don’t run from it when it’s wrong. Flip Flop
No your mocks suck just like your posts.

😅😅😅😂🤣

Did I do it right with the multiple smileys?

😁

Yes you do, I am sure more than people realize.

I know you need a lot of attention girl, but it still isn't working. Anything you think of won't work. You can't get me upset , or cause me to get banned.

You will just get frustrated and then i will enjoy watching you melt down.❄️🤡

I already seen you melt down so trust me it doesn't take much. You are weak and pathetic.

Yes you do, I am sure more than people realize.

I know you need a lot of attention girl, but it still isn't working. Anything you think of won't work. You can't get me upset , or cause me to get banned.

You will just get frustrated and then i will enjoy watching you melt down.❄️🤡

I already seen you melt down so trust me it doesn't take much. You are weak and pathetic.
Dude. Not only do you know nothing about football. You have no life outside this board. And the saddest thing about that is no one on this board respects you. You are a joke.

Dude. Not only do you know nothing about football. You have no life outside this board. And the saddest thing about that is no one on this board respects you. You are a joke.
I know more about football than you patch by far. That is evident in your narrow minded approach to football.

You have been flying to my posts daily but I have no life outside of this board? Comical. Do you know what I do away from the board? No you have no idea dipshit. No one respects me? Plenty of posters like and respect me dipshit. So you speak for them do you? You are a joke of a human being, a piece of **** pompous prick. Instead of wasting the board bandwidth why don't you contribute?

By the looks of your meltdowns you should be more concerned with yourself than what I do outside of this board patch. I can always tell the difference between blue collar and pencil pushers. That is why you belittle posters because you are weak and pathetic. Trying to push down others to pump up yourself.

Just another bird chested keyboard warrior.

Again your posts almost suck as bad as you do at being a human being.

yeah that bad

🖕🤡❄️

I don’t think he’d put up the numbers he’s accustom to. But I bet he would put up better numbers than Ben did in 2021 or Kenny since.

Good thing Mahomes gets to be compared to a RETIRING BEN with the worse OL in football history.

Salute the nation

Umm………

slash has WAY more than one who respects him on this board. You show him respect every time you take the time to post drivel and insults.

Sorry Ford but respect is earned and slash has much earned respect here on this board, that is indisputable.

Salute the nation

Meh its common for fans to like or hate the player based off of if they wanted them drafted or not or from first impressions or even from what school they came from.. I don’t think it’s that big a deal how people feel about guys…

Good thing Mahomes gets to be compared to a RETIRING BEN with the worse OL in football history.

Salute the nation
Just stating my opinion. I honestly hate when people try to use hypothetical scenarios to prove their point. I mean I have the opinion that Brock Purdy in this offense does much better than Pickett. But it is speculative and no one really knows. Of course I do love that you completely ignored Pickett in that imaginary situation.

Umm………

slash has WAY more than one who respects him on this board. You show him respect every time you take the time to post drivel and insults.

Sorry Ford but respect is earned and slash has much earned respect here on this board, that is indisputable.

Salute the nation
That is very disputable. Anyone who respects someone who acts the way he does and doesn't stand by what he says doesn't have my respect. Sorry.

Nope wasn't inferring that at all.

We don't have to change the stats we just need to see the entire picture and not leave contributing factors out. Again stats might paint a partial picture or might just be misleading. They also aren't always leading to conclusion. As statistics change,players change, teams and schemes change. Ultimately we can have tunnel vision if we are zooming in statistically and not looking at all aspects of whatever you are examining.

I have made a solid case why there is contributing factors to why Kenny is struggling. You can acknowledge them or ignore them. Your option.

What sucks one day doesn't have to continue sucking. It might and it might not. If you have a lot of contributing factors
If you don't put up good stats as a QB, RB or WR you'll never have a long career in the NFL. No matter the contributing factors. Kenny's stats are bottom of the bottom. You need to have tunnel vision to be making excuses for Kenny from what we have seen. He's not struggling he just isn't a good QB. If he was he would have had atleast 1 game with impressive numbers.

I know more about football than you patch by far. That is evident in your narrow minded approach to football.

You have been flying to my posts daily but I have no life outside of this board? Comical. Do you know what I do away from the board? No you have no idea dipshit. No one respects me? Plenty of posters like and respect me dipshit. So you speak for them do you? You are a joke of a human being, a piece of **** pompous prick. Instead of wasting the board bandwidth why don't you contribute?

By the looks of your meltdowns you should be more concerned with yourself than what I do outside of this board patch. I can always tell the difference between blue collar and pencil pushers. That is why you belittle posters because you are weak and pathetic. Trying to push down others to pump up yourself.

Just another bird chested keyboard warrior.

Again your posts almost suck as bad as you do at being a human being.

yeah that bad

🖕🤡❄️
You don't even know what a dig route is. I mean for all coaches faults I at least respect that fact he does understand the game. He emphasizes workout numbers too much and like you can't admit he is wrong. But if I asked coach to diagnosis a route concept on a play I bet you he could. You. LOL No chance.

Look at the advanced passing numbers and Picketts percentage of bad throws. And then you look at the hard numbers. And they reflect what the CPOE and advanced passing numbers are saying. Every QB deals with drops, wrong routes, pressure, etc. Those are intangibles. What Pickett can control is accuracy and throwing to the open man when the opportunity arises. He has done poorly at that.
What hasn't Kenny done poorly to this point? Thats the question that matters. He looks more mobile than i thought he would be, even though he runs right into the defenders. thats about it.

What hasn't Kenny done poorly to this point? Thats the question that matters. He looks more mobile than i thought he would be, even though he runs right into the defenders. thats about it.
There's usually a throw every other game that gets me excited. Then the misread defenses and inaccuracy hits for about 50 passes. Next year will be the true test imo. DJ going into a contract year, Pickens being in his 3rd year. The line having 2023 to gel. A new offensive coordinator. All the excuses should be off the table. It will be a make it or break it season in my opinion. If you look back at my expectations he is currently in between realistic and minimum. So, I am not going to write him off. I am just being realistic of where his ceiling is. Because even with a new OC the team will be running a lot of the same route concepts they are today. Maybe they are executed better on all aspects. If so we should be more successful. How much more successful will depend on Kenny first and foremost.

You don't even know what a dig route is. I mean for all coaches faults I at least respect that fact he does understand the game. He emphasizes workout numbers too much and like you can't admit he is wrong. But if I asked coach to diagnosis a route concept on a play I bet you he could. You. LOL No chance.
Yeah ******** I know what a dig route is, you sound like a broken record. I understand the game just fine

Irony is for what you think you know you don't know common sense or have the ability to learn as you go.

Just narrow minded tunnel vision.

You are a piece of **** poster and a piece of **** human being.

🖕❄️🤡