• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kick Off Official Steeler Fan Day today!

komokomoroski

Registered
Reaction score
Rise & Shine, Steeler Nation! It's been a half-centuryish since Myron Cope started a sports tradition that fans in all sports at all levels use to support their teams, it's about time we kick off another: the day AFTER any team in any sport gets knocked out of contention for any sport's title, it is their Official Fan Day. Today is ours. It's the day to really Gear Out, to support our players who are despirited and feel like they let us down. Wear Black and Gold today and post about it. Spread the word. Everyone wears team gear the day after their team wins a title. Today separates true fans from fair-weather fans and lets our Beloved Steelers know that we still love what they do for us. We owe it to them. And we are the fan base Myron would expect this from. Gear Out Steeler Nation, it's Official Fan Day!

Komo Komoroski

My arm has a permanent support logo.

If they wanted to show their support of us they could get us a new HC.

It can be official new HC support day. I would dress additionally for that.

My arm has a permanent support logo.

If they wanted to show their support of us they could get us a new HC.

It can be official new HC support day. I would dress additionally for that.
Yup, when it happens, the banner goes up in the yard.

So, I'm expected to dress up in a costume to show my support for millionaire entertainers who underperformed and now feel badly about letting down people they don't know or remotely care about?

Yeah, okay :rolleyes:
So the Steelers rushed for 106 yards on 23 carries. Exactly at 4.6 YPC, which was the Bills' season average. 31 of those yards came on 2 scrambles by Rudolph and an end-around from Pickens. Najee and Warren combined for 75 yards on 20 rushes with 0 touchdowns.

Not exactly what you were hoping for, was it?

No, It wasn't. Not at all. But there were many contributing factors to this as well. The Steelers never could gain proper footing on that field due to weather, and it seemed like no adjustments were made the cleats at the half. Perhaps there were no options?

National Ceiling Fan Day?

NCFD_Cartoon-alternate.gif

No, It wasn't. Not at all. But there were many contributing factors to this as well. The Steelers never could gain proper footing on that field due to weather, and it seemed like no adjustments were made the cleats at the half. Perhaps there were no options?
Any cleat adjustments should have been made before the game. That's what warm-ups are for. Seemed to me that Cook's and Allen's footing was just fine all day.