• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lecherous old creeper publicly harrasses and assaults woman

He should be thrown in jail!! He is an affront to equality, and ... wait, he's a Democrat?

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

I think he's really losing it mentally (I mean even worse than before, everything's relative of course.) That's why they're doing their best to keep him hidden.

hey why don't you come to the back Bill let me borrow a cigar ...

I wonder if she is one of his "Butt Buddies"? I cannot believe that he used that term in a public speech.

I foresee the following in the upcoming Democrat Presidential debate:

walter_Muppety_5617035.jpg

I can't remember which one is Hillary.

White House Defends Biden's "Playfulness"

WASHINGTON (WNB) - The Obama administration issued a press release Wednesday night in response to photos circulating the internet showing Vice President Biden molesting the wife of new Department of Defense head Ashton Carter.

"To call Vice President Biden's warm interaction with his guest anything other than congenial and proper would be incorrect. The Vice President is well known for exuding an affectionate playfulness that personifies his unique ability to put anyone at ease," said the statement.

Critics say the press release didn't go far enough in explaining why Biden's pants were down or why he apparently unclasped Mrs. Carters' bra.

6a00d83451af9f69e201bb07f3d20a970d-500wi

6wji871.jpg

Last edited:
White House Defends Biden's "Playfulness"

WASHINGTON (WNB) - The Obama administration issued a press release Wednesday night in response to photos circulating the internet showing Vice President Biden molesting the wife of new Department of Defense head Ashton Carter.

"To call Vice President Biden's warm interaction with his guest anything other than congenial and proper would be incorrect. The Vice President is well known for exuding an affectionate playfulness that personifies his unique ability to put anyone at ease," said the statement.

Critics say the press release didn't go far enough in explaining why Biden's pants were down or why he apparently unclasped Mrs. Carters' bra.

6a00d83451af9f69e201bb07f3d20a970d-500wi

6wji871.jpg

Never thought of that..... she does look completely at ease.....

****, what was I thinking? He would easily win over a fiscally conservative candidate because "he's so cute and funny...OMG!" Jesus Christ I miss my AMERICA.