• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go PENS!

When does the next series start? Friday or Saturday?

LOL, you guys are lunatics.

You barely beat Columbus. Admit it.

Either the Rangers or Flyers take the Pens out in 6.

just beat the **** out of each other, - game 7 in the Garden tonight - I don't think the Flyers can do it, it'll be the Rangers

I for one am glad the Pens don't have a Game 7 here to deal with. The ideal situation would be a triple OT win by the NYR. Two NHL games in one night is a rough go.

The Wild and Colorado go at it in a Game 7 which should be fairly entertaining. Just want the Wild to continue the dominant play they've shown all along in the series.

Wild has played well against the Aves but have had these awful endings with Patrick Roy pulling his Goalie with 3 plus minutes to go. Didn't work for the Aves on Monday but it's made for some crazy games and lots of OT.

Wild are one of the good teams to watch with several skilled players going.

PHI @ NYR 6:00 Central or 7:00 Eastern time, with Wild @ COL starting 8:30 Central - 9:30 Eastern. Then if you haven't had enough another game 7, LA @ SHS following the Rangers win. Long night of Hockey ahead. Love Game 7's when they ain't the Pens.

I got the rangers in their house. But Philly did step up huge last night. Did they blow their entire load or same some for game 7? Either way, I'm with spike they have beat the **** out of each other this series. I hope this game goes for two OTs. **** it three. Lol.

I'm with spike they have beat the **** out of each other this series. I hope this game goes for two OTs. **** it three. Lol.

it will be a gut-wrenching loss either way to lose in 7

2-0 Rangers...wonder how long before the Flyers start gooning it up.

Rags made the Cryers their ******* all game long - no puck luck - the gods were against the bumbling stumblers

Sid owns Lundqvist

BhKkG4PCcAAitHA.jpg

Last edited:
Man its a long road for Lord Stanley. Imagine they have to go through New York,then most likely Boston,Then who knows,maybe Chicago. They win this,they will certainly deserve it,lots of great hockey left!

Really glad to see the flyers out! This should be good!

Are we aloud to celebrate the Rags won or are we still considered lunatics?

Slightly amazed all the home teams won in that series. Hoping NYR are tired and spent.

Are we aloud to celebrate the Rags won or are we still considered lunatics?

Slightly amazed all the home teams won in that series. Hoping NYR are tired and spent.

so far, so good

Brooks Orpik is the only player missing from #Pens practice. Vitale, Sutter, and Gibbons all present. @penguins

Yes keep him out. Lol. Let's hurry up Friday!!!!!

The Pens need to play hard for 60 minutes in every game. Fleury can't give up any easy or stupid goals. If they do that, they can beat anyone.

Classy leadership move by Sid in the deciding game the other day giving the puck to Fleury at the end of the game and basically calling him the MVP. I hope that plays huge with Fleury throughout the rest of the playoffs. We need him to be on top of his game, every game.

Great 2 Game 7's with NYR taking down the Cryers and the Wild winning in OT - Just Crazy. Nino friggin Niederreiter, just a sick slick game winning OT goal. Wild on a nice ride, at least a glimmer of hope against a superior Hawks team.

The other game 7, yawn... Largest playoff choke in some time for the SHS.

Don't know why we have to play the back to back - 3 games in 4 days

Fri night, game 2 on Sunday, Game 3 on Monday

Don't know why we have to play the back to back - 3 games in 4 days

Fri night, game 2 on Sunday, Game 3 on Monday

We had two or three 3-day breaks between games against CBJ. I thought that was kind of odd, actually.