• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go PENS!

Sid must be hurt. Watching him is painful. Not sure what the issue is but the team would probably be better off if Sid sat for awhile.

I believe Sid has an upper body injury. He doesn't fight for the puck like he usually does. I say give Gibbons some of Sid's minutes. This franchise is not going to scratch it's franchise player.

I'd heard some time ago that Crosby has a bum foot. Left I think.

I'd heard some time ago that Crosby has a bum foot. Left I think.

I've heard he has 2 broken wrists, a torn groin, and a ruptured hernia.

but hey, at least we're not Habs fans - cruising to a 2-0 series start on the road and blow that dreaded 3-1 lead late in the 3rdp and lose 5-3 to even things up

dey gonna be pissed up dere, eh?

but hey, at least we're not Habs fans - cruising to a 2-0 series start on the road and blow that dreaded 3-1 lead late in the 3rdp and lose 5-3 to even things up

Hope so. Anyone but the Habs.

I do like Price though....

Are we going to turn into the sky is falling after every loss? Damn more ***** here than in supes closet. Lol. Game two, let's go. Clean up that def and (here we go again) let's get some ******* people infront of their goalie!!!

Watched that......epic collapse.

THAT...made me laugh. +1 Rod.

Thanks. Good sports are hard to find, thought it was good too.

Are we going to turn into the sky is falling after every loss? Damn more ***** here than in supes closet. Lol. Game two, let's go. Clean up that def and (here we go again) let's get some ******* people infront of their goalie!!!

I wish I could say that this game was going to be different than the last. But we have all seen this movie before. So many times, it should be in syndication. But I will watch and cheer and ***** just like the rest of you. Hoping for a good result today. I just don't have high expectations.

or you could be a Ducks fan and blow the lead in the last 7 sec of the game and then lose in 2OT - that's gonna sting

Hope so. Anyone but the Habs.....

you better not let the Quebeccers hear you say that

CITY ON ALERT AS TENSE MONTREAL-BOSTON HOCKEY WAR PLAYS OUT

MONTREAL - With tensions already running high between the hometown Canadiens and their arch rival Boston Bruins, city officials say they're staying vigilant to ensure the passion doesn't morph into mayhem on Montreal streets.

The city has garnered a reputation during recent NHL playoff runs for its jubilant, spontaneous celebrations that occasionally deteriorate into rampages highlighted by vandalism, looting and violence.

In the only Canadian city hosting playoff hockey this year and with the team's biggest rivals in town, authorities say they're ready for anything with the series tied 1-1 heading back to Montreal.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=451204

Pens hate their arena and their fans for picking on them and their coach - that's why they lose games at home...well, that's what I heard

Something is definitely wrong with Sid. He just doesnt have his usual motor / strength. I did not think the Rangers would give us much trouble, but so far not looking good. Everygame is the same old story. Sloppy play in our own end and Fleury with no rebound control. Fleury has not played terrible, but not great either. At some point I would hope he steals a game. The team seems to lack discipline and drive. Part of that has to fall on Coach Dan. He should know by now the wide open freewheeling does not work in the playpoffs.

Everyone is banged up, stap up the laces and let's roll. MAF stop letting soft goals, and were golden. Let's go pens!!!

If we hold up on this one, given how the refs have placed the next two P&P are the pens

Nice. Looks like we may get the Pp. Let's get that first goal pens

What is MAF doing!!! Period and half dude dones come out of the net. Last three dump ins he behind the net playing with himself. Ahh. Stay in the net.

They are playing with grit and heart tonight,great back check