• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go PENS!

Yeah, that didn't really work out for Montreal. Boston has just swarmed them in the 3rd. I am hoping the Habs can pull it out in OT.

Me too, Sarge, but the Bees have all the momentum.

Nice job Habs - hopefully the rest of the games in that series go to 2OT.

Yup yup. Friday. Going out tonight to watch the game sporting the gear, among the Philly tearful.

Get in the fast lane grandma, the bingo game is ready to roll

Go Pens! Go Wild! Double up... Bar Tab will be up there by the end.

Wow what soft goal. That's a horrible goal by Fleury.

Seems to be a theme. Horrible turnovers, bad communications, out worked, out hustled, out shot and dominated. The only difference is that NY isn't an inexperienced young team like CJ. Coming back on a 2-0 deficit against them won't be easy.

I think they were so happy that the Flyers lost that they figured, incorrectly once again, that all they had to do was show up tonight. This team excels at one thing, playing disinterested hockey.

Back home. Balls deep, let's go boys OT getrdone

Talk about panic mode......all that talent. But it's only first game

with Orpik out that leaves Scuderi as our next worst D man - and it showed

If I was coach I'd consider sitting Sid for Gibbons for a few shifts, looks like Sid left his legs in Sochi

Pens were extremely lucky this game even made it to OT

I see no fire with these guys. I just have nothing good to say.. so.....

Pens were extremely lucky this game even made it to OT

The Pens were extremely lucky they made it to this round. Still feeling cocky about this team, Spike?

This has got to be the most disorganized team in the playoffs. There is obviously NO defensive structure and the offense pretty much consists of flail away with the puck and hope it goes in. It's like watching the Steelers on ice. Total chaos. Danny boy needs to go.

The Pens were extremely lucky they made it to this round. Still feeling cocky about this team, Spike?

ding ding - beat by the the posts - I ain't scared of no Rangers

it's just one game - but all the usual suspects seem to be on the ice on losing goals...Scuds, Letang and Sid, the minus crew

I just have nothing good to say.. so.....

At least the losing goal came in the usual hilarious clusterfuck around the net. They do keep us entertained.

Sid definitely mailed that one in....he looked like he thought he was at Rockefeller Center on the semi break away with Stempniak. If he's hurt sit him down. If he's not.....maybe sit him down anyhow.

Malkin is back baby! Back to playing some shifts, taking others off.

I swear to God Fleury you leave the crease again I'd chain your *** to the uprights!

Danny Boy....you're probably a great guy. There's work for you out there somewhere. Maybe as a double for Michael Douglas in a "Falling Down" remake. But I think that Mario can find a better. coach.

When did Lundqvist get a sex change operation? ******* dude was crying to the refs before the end of the first shift and kept it up all night.

THAT was the worst officiating crew EVER.

No matter the outcome of this series, at least we don't have to look at Tortorella.

The way St Louis went down when Bortuzzo nudged him had me looking around the stands for the guy with a sniper rifle.

Goc and Stempniak need to be re signed.

It's one game. Lots of hockey left.

Sid hasn't done anything in the playoffs. Not sure why. We have played 2 of the top 3 or 5 goalies in the league already. They need to get by NY and they may start scoring 5 ot 6 goals a game.

They sucked in the 1st period. Dominated the 2nd and score 2 to tie the game. And, they dominated the 3rd but couldn't get one past Lundquist. They didn't seem to show up too much in OT - especially on the play in our zone when NY scored. They needed to get rid of that rebound from Fleury and did not. That cost them the game.

I agree that something is wrong with Sid. He has been terrible the whole playoffs long. You can see it in every shift he takes. One of the worst players on the ice every time he is out there.

Sid must be hurt. Watching him is painful. Not sure what the issue is but the team would probably be better off if Sid sat for awhile.