• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go PENS!

You know, if not for an epic, late game meltdown, the Habs are up 3-0 on the Bruins. They have been largely outplayed, but their goaltending is excellent and they seem to be able to score when they need it most. It was looking like no one was going to take the Bruins in a 7 game series. It looks like the Habs may do it in 5 or 6. I would like that.

Nothing would make me happier than a Boston exit from the playoffs. Go Habs!

Nothing in the NHL makes me happier than the Habs losing. Anybody but the evil Habs.

Go Bruins.

I agree. The Boston fans of any sport make me barf.

**** yeah, I an't ascared of no Rangers

I knew we would match up better with the Rangers as opposed to the Cryers.

MAF is standing on his head right now. I'm glad.

I'd still like to see more shots on net, but I'll take a win no matter how.

I'm sure the Ranger fans are crying about how many games they've played in such a short period of time. Don't blame the NHL. Blame Madison Square Garden for scheduling other events there and not having much hope for the Rangers even being in the playoffs.

Yeah baby almost game time! Well kinda. Let's go Pens! MAF pitch another SO

You know, if not for an epic, late game meltdown, the Habs are up 3-0 on the Bruins. They have been largely outplayed, but their goaltending is excellent and they seem to be able to score when they need it most. It was looking like no one was going to take the Bruins in a 7 game series. It looks like the Habs may do it in 5 or 6. I would like that.

Yeah, the Habs have shocked me in this series, never expected them to be up at this juncture. Let's see if they can close it out.

And how about the Flyer scum promoting Hextall....LOL, keep sticking with the 70s, cement head mentality, you losers!

Yeah, the Habs have shocked me in this series, never expected them to be up at this juncture. Let's see if they can close it out.

And how about the Flyer scum promoting Hextall....LOL, keep sticking with the 70s, cement head mentality, you losers!

Hextall was mid-80s. You could look it up. Might be under "record winning streaks". Not sure if 25 games in row still keeps the record. Or you could look up "first goaltender to shoot the puck and score", or "best revenge against Cheliooodle for beheading Propp".....

I got a hard on. Let's ******* go pens. MAF keep being that focus, geno we need you, Sid your off the snid we need more, letang keep going baby.......fresh legs time to hit hit hit!!!!

I am at work and will not get to see this one or Friday's game. Oh well. Hope the Pens keep playing well.

I am also reading that Orpik is in and Bort is out. This true? Bad idea if you ask me.

Alright third period, up by one. I want to see better def positioning. No long passes up the middle of the ice allowing these open looks. Clear the zone, keep pressure in their end and Malkin gets another.