• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go PENS!

just no fire, ....playing flat period. I cant believe we came out like this. The refs have sucked *** as normal too. We ahve been getting mauled in the front of their net and only one call. Better pull it together boys for game 6

Typical Pens. Rangers will be back here to win game 7.

I would not be the least bit surprised if that happens.

Turned the game off after it went to 3-1. There was no chance after that.

Uninspired and undisciplined is the cornerstone of a Bylsma coached team.

Terrible game. They were lucky in some of the games we did win as they were outplayed. They better wake up and win in NY. They do not want to come back to Pittsburgh or the Rangers will stick it to them again.

It still amazes me that a team comes out and plays so consistently crummy in the playoffs. In any sport. They had a nice 3 game stretch. Now it is back to the Keystone Cops routine apparently. Seems they will never learn.

I was actually wondering when they'd drop the act they were putting on display the last 3 games....probably their longest stretch of really good hockey this year.

That said, the rags were playing for their season last night. The Pens weren't playing at all with the possible exceptions of a couple guys.......I'm not really "that" kind of fan but I was really wishing for more and more vocal booing last night. They get paid way too much and fans pay way too much to see a pathetic uncaring performance like that.

Break some hearts in NY tomorrow boys.

The mood swings in here are unreal. They lost a game, get over it... The Pens outplayed them in all of the games they won... that is why they won... even in the game where the Pens were outshot, Fleury outplayed the Rangers after the Pens took the lead.

The mood swings in here are unreal. They lost a game, get over it... The Pens outplayed them in all of the games they won... that is why they won... even in the game where the Pens were outshot, Fleury outplayed the Rangers after the Pens took the lead.

The Pens' mood swings? Agreed. A loss is a loss, and can be understood. But, that performance last night was bush league. I never even saw a spark of a championship team at all. That's the baffling part. They are completely schitzo.

a bad game is a bad game and last night deserves no sugar coating. They were lifeless and couldn't match the Rangers desperation. I guess I expected a little more out of the Pens to close it out in their barn. I just hate giving any team any amount of momentum and spark. We'll see if helps the Rangers tomorrow in the Big Apple.

What the hell was that game? That's the Pens, no killer instinct, thought they could show up and sleep walk through the game.

Ny is a good team and we didn't play like we are. Good. Smack in the face to wake everyone up. Stick it to them in their house game 7 and end this. We must play more up tempo from the drop of the puck. Establish the check and keep the shots on net. I couldn't believe how pass happy we got with 6 on 3. Barely any shots. ******* unreal

What the hell was that game? That's the Pens, no killer instinct, thought they could show up and sleep walk through the game.

Back to their old habit of thinking they can win by just showing up.

Pens hate their fans at home and would rather win it on the road

Pens just want to brain fart all night I guess.

******* Horrible! they need to pull Fleury he has lost his damned mind again

The Dmen are all dopes and MAF is back to being a mental case. Game 7 looming.

The Rangers want it more. Pens are being horribly outplayed. More sloppy turnovers and MAF letting in soft goals. CJ series all over again. 2-0 now and I see game 7 coming up. Pens should have put this away in Pittsburgh 2 days ago.

here comes another goal on a stupid penalty

Wow! talk about a dirty cheap shotting mother ******!

The Pens are done. The Rangers finally cracked them in the last game. I would be very surprised (happy but surprised) if we can pull this game out or win game 7.

powr play must mean see how many passes we can make in 2 minutes

So much for the disciplined, controlled, locked down D of the first 4 games. Pens are just playing this like a chinese fire drill, just all over the friggen place. They're lucky this game isn't 4 or 5-1. They can't keep playing like this, like it's game number 23 of the regular season.

The crud. The suck is back of late.

It feels like we are watching an epic post season melt down for the ages.

powr play must mean see how many passes we can make in 2 minutes

Two fantastic looks on that last PP and they both passed it off. PP is just a 2 minute passing drill.

LOL!

CROSBY SUCKS! CROSBY SUCKS!

Can't say I disagree with them.