• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go PENS!

Oh, there's no doubt Sid is not alone in his lack of production. Neal has been practically invisible and Kunitz has only appeared in spurts. And then last night, guys who had been playing well, like Martin and Bortuzzo, had big brain farts. Maatta has either hit the wall or is finding out how big of a learning curve the playoffs are. Bennett hasn't worked out the last two games either. But as the leader, Sid needs to be rounding the boys up, not throwing fits.

Man, Neal cant buy a goal. He seems to be putting the effort in but nothing. You know for sure the Rangers are going to come out hitting.....Game 7, nothing better!!

Is it too early to start drinking?

Man, Neal cant buy a goal. He seems to be putting the effort in but nothing. You know for sure the Rangers are going to come out hitting.....Game 7, nothing better!!

Effort? Where? The dude is a waste of space. He can't skate, can't pass, can't handle the puck, is slower than **** and is easier to knock off his skates than a 6 year old. The only thing he can do remotely well is shoot the puck, but he's either too damn lazy or too damn stupid to put himself in a good position to do so. He has also apparently forgotten what a one-timer is.

Nope, and it's getting old. I thought as the years went on he'd let go of some of that nonsense, apparently not. The "superstars" should know by now that winning doesn't get handed to them. But, they do a lot of moping and coming unglued instead of rising to the challenge.

If they did the stuff to Gretzky that they are now doing to Crosby, then the Oilers would have been on a month long powerplay back in the day...

If they did the stuff to Gretzky that they are now doing to Crosby, then the Oilers would have been on a month long powerplay back in the day...

Well, great. Maybe we can hang a banner in Consol for that after poor Cindy and the rest of the sissies get knocked out of the playoffs.

start, why do you stop? Steady stream!

Big Win coming!!! Lets go Boys

Here's what's going to happen. The Penguins are going to come out flying, keep sustained pressure in the Rangers zone during the first 5-7 minutes, but have very few good shots and ZERO goals to show for it, at which point the Rangers will have a rush the other way and throw a weak one by Fleury. Consol will sound like a morgue, and the wheels will come off from there.

Lets go Geno.....Big game from you tonight!!!

evgeni_malkin.jpg

whatever ritual you were doing the last two games - do something different

amen

Here's the thing....this is going to be the first game in this series that I'll be able to watch without getting worked up or too pissed (at east at the team...the officials and announcers will continue to cause me to rage, but that's another story.)
The reason is this.....either way this game shakes out there will be some positive result. They either go on to the next series or they're in for a serious housecleaning.

Please don't ask me which ending I prefer.....not sure I truly know.

Here's the thing....this is going to be the first game in this series that I'll be able to watch without getting worked up or too pissed (at east at the team...the officials and announcers will continue to cause me to rage, but that's another story.)
The reason is this.....either way this game shakes out there will be some positive result. They either go on to the next series or they're in for a serious housecleaning.

I like your optimism, but how about the "they lose and don't do any serious housecleaning" option? That's what scares me.

Win baby win!!!

Saw Engelland is playing tonight. LOL. Dan's big move to save his job I guess.

Saw Engelland is playing tonight. LOL. Dan's big move to save his job I guess.

My boy Bortuzzo sucked last game - we need better

I got a top shelf drink riding on the game

Win it for ME !

More of the same. Sloppy *** play and just like that 1-0 Rangers. I guess the Pens will have plenty of time to work on their passing this off season.

Team looks beaten already and it's only 1-0. FThey need someone that can motivate these guys.

Here's what's going to happen. The Penguins are going to come out flying, keep sustained pressure in the Rangers zone during the first 5-7 minutes, but have very few good shots and ZERO goals to show for it, at which point the Rangers will have a rush the other way and throw a weak one by Fleury. Consol will sound like a morgue, and the wheels will come off from there.

oh yea, you seem at good at predicting the future. Mega Millions numbers for this weekend, please?

I'm back!!!

Had the little ones Tball game so the ritual is in full effect. Let's go pens!!!

My lord,....one pass --->shoot...one pass-->shoot!! Don't make me dust off my skates