• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go PENS!

40 minutes to the purge. They need to shop about half this team including "stars" like Malkin, Letang and the masked headcase.

second period should be telling. If the Pens can't score, they will implode and start their bush league garbage. At this point, I'll take an ugly, ricochet off an official goal, if it gets the Flightless Birds going.

Too much estrogen in this place. I need a drink.

Bs call. Just cause that ***** can't stay in his feet we get a call? Fn refs

One more period left in the Pens season. How many more odd man rushes can they give up?

20 minutes to purge. It's been what...4-5 years of wasted top flight talent?

Lemieux should be standing behind the Pens bench just before the final buzzer sounds ... then he can tell Dan he's fired as soon as it goes off.

Last edited:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Epic fail. Losing 3 in a row. Scoring 1 goal in game 7 at home. Pathetic.

Epic fail. Losing 3 in a row. Scoring 1 goal in game 7 at home. Pathetic.
Shiiit. 3 goals in 3 games. Way to go Disco Dan! Another epic scoring dump in the big games...hey, remember the Olympics? Yeah, that was cool.

Changa changes are coming. Time to re-group and turn this thing around. Great regular season gets you so far. It will be an interesting off-season. Epic collapse. No one should be safe. No one.

As a Philly fan living in the NYC metropolitan area, I just want to thank the Pens for knocking the Rangers out of the playoffs. I can't wait to hear about it when I get to work in the morning.

shouldn't rely on the Pens to do your dirty work, BAS. Tell Claude to say hi to Sid on the greens.

I don't get the anger here. Most Pens fans knew this was going to happen. Then, get angry when it actually does? I am disappointed, no doubt. But this is an opportunity to get it right. Here is hoping they get it right.

welp, ya can't beat inspiration from beyond the grave

Bylma Game 7's 2-3, 0-3 at home

see ya, Danny boy!

saddangetty.jpg

take your chumps Neal and Scuderi with you

Shero can hitch a ride with Goc and Stempniak - better luck next year

This is what happens when you don't show up for game 5 at home with a chance to end the series.

Let this be the end to the Dan Bylsma era

trainwreck.gif

I don't get the anger here. Most Pens fans knew this was going to happen. Then, get angry when it actually does? I am disappointed, no doubt. But this is an opportunity to get it right. Here is hoping they get it right.

I'm not angry, glad it's over. Couldn't watch it anymore. Does that make me less of a fan, if so, so be it. Plus, I get to purge myself of Doc and Pierre and the rest of NBCSports ****** broadcast buffoons.

I was working and missed it.

just as well.

bye bye, Neal, Scuderi, Orpik, Stempniak, and probably Flower.

and definitely Disco Danny.

maybe Shero too,

Epic fail. It was hard watching Disco Dan's post game presser but I stopped feeling bad for him when he accepted absolutely no responsibility in this latest choke job. Not one single time did he say "I failed to coach/motivate this team properly". I've been saying it for how long now? This team needs to be gutted and I'm pretty sure that's going to happen now. Let's just hope they get it right with the replacement.

What a tragic waste the last few years. Glad i missed that abortion of a game.