• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I am believing more and more that the once famous FBI is now the Liberal punchline in the biggest federal joke of the century.

qU0SHt9.jpg

mObDU7Q.gif

And still they believe...........sad stuff.

wYOnLvW.jpg

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: MTC

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Join me in boycotting this idiot/

Ruh roh

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Ruh roh

Wow...my wife's dad didn't have much or could do much near the end of his life but he loved to cook and continued to do so as long as he could. My wife inherited his cooking skills and has been a great cook for as long as I've known her. I think she missed her real calling...Back to the story, after he passed away last Spring she helped clean out his trailer and brought home boxes of Penzeys spices. They seem to be really high quality.

I see where the company that was started by this fellows parents as a coffee and spice brick and mortar store expanded to an online catalog under his ownership and took off. My father in law lived in a remote area of North Western MA and wasn't able to get out much as he got older so I bet he got all his spices online. Would be interesting to know where the Penzeys product is manufactured, processed, packaged and shipped from. Hopefully in the good ol USA.

Too bad the owner succumbed to the brain washing...I wonder if his parents would have followed that business model of alienation. Probably not ..

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Wow...my wife's dad didn't have much or could do much near the end of his life but he loved to cook and continued to do so as long as he could. My wife inherited his cooking skills and has been a great cook for as long as I've known her. I think she missed her real calling...Back to the story, after he passed away last Spring she helped clean out his trailer and brought home boxes of Penzeys spices. They seem to be really high quality.

I see where the company that was started by this fellows parents as a coffee and spice brick and mortar store expanded to an online catalog under his ownership and took off. My father in law lived in a remote area of North Western MA and wasn't able to get out much as he got older so I bet he got all his spices online. Would be interesting to know where the Penzeys product is manufactured, processed, packaged and shipped from. Hopefully in the good ol USA.

Too bad the owner succumbed to the brain washing...I wonder if his parents would have followed that business model of alienation. Probably not ..
I like to cook and for the most part I get Badia spices, either in the Hispanic food section or from Amazon. Mostly made in Florida, good quality, and less than half the price of McCormick.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Ruh roh

Yep...not goin' so good

Company that Called Republicans Racist Loses Massive Number of Customers​

Penzey's Spices, the Milwaukee-based company that held "Republicans are Racist Weekend" sale on Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend earlier this month, is now dealing with a massive loss of customers and is now all but begging for new business.

oP3IKSz.gif

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this, but this is definitely mental illness (from the founder of one of largest and most influential companies in the world):

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
The mother of all libtard videos. I dare you to top this. First Jordan Petersen's commentary is epic.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep...not goin' so good

Company that Called Republicans Racist Loses Massive Number of Customers​

Penzey's Spices, the Milwaukee-based company that held "Republicans are Racist Weekend" sale on Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend earlier this month, is now dealing with a massive loss of customers and is now all but begging for new business.

oP3IKSz.gif
Now if people can do the same to the nfl

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The mother of all libtard videos. I dare you to top this.
I don't know if this tops that libtard but, I'll let you all decide. It's so bad I want to believe it's fake.

Last edited:

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
Am I a bad person for just wanting to slap that guy in the face as hard as I can, and then tell him to stop being a weakling ****?
I'm in hamster's camp - it feels like a spoof or parody, and not a real live Marxist.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in hamster's camp - it feels like a spoof or parody, and not a real live Marxist.
It is....He goes to real council meetings and does his act.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe that is a spoof. But it is priceless.

You see the guy in the back of him with the glasses on barely able to contain himself. I wouldn't be able to either. "Hitler at least had the decency and kindness to kill himself!" :ROFLMAO:

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
You see the guy in the back of him with the glasses on barely able to contain himself. I wouldn't be able to either. "Hitler at least had the decency and kindness to kill himself!" :ROFLMAO:

All Hitler did was cheat the hangman and public humiliation. Which for him hanging would have been too kind. I would have made him live in one of his concentration camps in the proper attire,starved him and worked him until he died.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
The issue the modern left wing liberal has is that they don’t understand the difference between opinion and fact. They don’t get that most of their truths are beliefs, and not concrete unquestionably true facts… they are no better than old school religions in control and forcing their will on others, but they cannot see that… to them science says instead of the scriptures say makes their opinions more valid and not subject to the idea that government shouldn’t be allowed to force belief systems onto people

Now its one thing when science unequivocally does say something… the earth is round. That is provable. 2+2=4…. Again proveable… wanna wrote a regulation on a toxic substance… cool it can usually be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt through chemistry and medical science… but one based of gender theories are pure belief driven…

Most of the far left’s agendas are built on theoretical concepts and narratives… there is bias because we say there is bias… its unprovable and should not be used to make universal policy.. but they don’t view themselves like that… they see themselves as intelligent educated superior beings, but when ot all gets boiled down they are just left wing church ladies demanding you share tgeir beliefs or be damned