• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Several of them thought they were tough until they ran into Kyle Rittenhouse.

They sure ****** around and found out the hard way. How that kid handled that the way he did under all that pressure still blows me away. Just goes to show what a cool head and some firearms training will do when **** actually goes down. I hope he cleans house on all of them who called him a murderer and white supremacist, and then doubled-down on it.

I see Disney is finally seeing some serious backlash......

zrlGCTO.jpg

9NF1t0B.jpg

B6ZrBUY.jpg

Ugh, Musk needs to clean that cesspool up. They banned that but still have actual terrorist groups on there.

The best explanation of wokeness I have seen.

This is why Taylor Lorenz feels she deserves empathy and to be shielded from criticism: because she feels it more deeply than others, because she isn’t used to it the way others are, and to be fair to her, why would she be, given her upbringing? Moreover, this is why Taylor Lorenz, who is 36 years-old, tries to cast herself as perpetually young and powerless: because there is one group less used to pain than the privileged, and that is infants. Experience of trauma is the sinful touch of the sadistic Patriarchy in the leftist worldview, and so the only way to be pure is to regress mentally to infancy again, before trauma, experience, and the fallen world touched you. Therefore, infantilizing someone is purifying them. This is not merely a financially regressive politics, it is literally a psychologically regressive politics.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
Hey, hold on there, I like flannel.

I do however drive a 3/4 ton diesel, with the exhaust at window level of those Subaru's.
Ordered a leveling kit for my Ranger yesterday. Truxxx has a 40% off coupon right now. Turbo 4 cyl but if you floor it the back tires break loose at 35 mph when the boost spools up. Bigger tires coming shortly.

So I don't know all the specifics, but apparently @libsoftiktok is a Twitter account that merely finds videos of radicals liberals espousing their radical agenda, re-posts them and The Washington Compost 'journalist' Taylor Lorenz is trying to doxx her. The same Taylor Lorenz who a few weeks ago was crying about online bullying. These people are Jackals.

Twitter apparently suspended the account for Libs of TikTok because she consistently re-posts TikTok videos of these people who post their videos on a public platform willingly. Twitter needs a serious reset. All of social media is pretty screwed up. And this Taylor Lorenz woman said she has severe PTSD and has had suicidal thoughts over online bullying. The irony.

Wanna be woke, stupid and stand behind your freaks......fine.

Gov. DeSantis Moves to End Disney’s Self-Governing Power​

Gov. Ron DeSantis issued a proclamation to have Florida lawmakers consider the termination of special districts established prior to November 1968, specifically targeting the property of Walt Disney World. In his opening remarks during a higher education-focused news conference Tuesday in The Villages, DeSantis said he wishes to expand the Legislature’s current special session on congressional districts. “…They will be considering the congressional map but they also will be considering termination of all special districts that were enacted in Florida prior to 1968, and that includes the Reedy Creek Improvement District,” DeSantis said to cheers.

thingdom.png

CONYu1p.jpg

Ordered a leveling kit for my Ranger yesterday. Truxxx has a 40% off coupon right now. Turbo 4 cyl but if you floor it the back tires break loose at 35 mph when the boost spools up. Bigger tires coming shortly.
Thata boy..........don't be needin' no more mini's out there.

6fba81627439923e95190182599eba30.jpg

Down here they see trucks one way.

You-Are-Doing-It-Right-Funny-Truck-Meme.jpg

And they fur shur hold on to their ideals.

better-than.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

The name Chaya Raichik is a very common name, y'all. 🤦‍♂️