• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Make America Hate Again - Jesse Smallette edition

Could somebody explain to me why putting a white powdery substance in a letter that looks like it was penned by Sloth from the Goonies isn't grounds for a Federal investigation?

Smollett-letter.jpg

Could somebody explain to me why putting a white powdery substance in a letter that looks like it was penned by Sloth from the Goonies isn't grounds for a Federal investigation?

Smollett-letter.jpg

I'm pretty sure that was part of the 16 counts against him that was dismissed and why the Chicago PD is pissed.

People don’t think Republicans are racist because of Smollette, they think Republicans are racist because Fox News refers to Central American countries as “Mexican countries”.

I didn't know about the "Mexican Countries" quote but the Mexican's most certainly share blame for the southern invasion of the United States.

“They have to grab it, and they have to stop it,” the president said. “We right now have two big caravans coming up from Guatemala, massive caravans, walking right through Mexico. Mexico is tough. They can stop them. But they chose not to. If they don’t stop them, we’re closing the border.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/31/us-mexico-border-illegal-immigration-superhighway/

eoxJJGJ.png

OOPS.............

I couldn't verify this raid anywhere yet but I did see that Chi-town is pissed.

Jussie Smollett update: Chicago to file civil suit against 'Empire' actor for not paying $130K cost of police investigation

https://abc7news.com/jussie-smollett-refuses-to-pay-chicago-$130k-for-police-investigation-city-says-/5233619/

CPD released almost 70 hours of video footage on this incident and POS. I wonder how much the MSM is going to cover it?

I've always liked Chris Rock's "don't give a **** who it is" style:

Blacks only care about injustice or mistreatment when it’s perpetrated by white people. Look at all the horrible conditions black people are living in in some African nations to this day that you never hear a peep about because the leaders of those countries are black themselves. The only time you heard black folks in this country gripe about anything going on in Africa, however, was when all that **** was going on in South Africa. Why you may ask? Because South Africa was run by white people. Young black kids die on the streets every day at the hands of other young black kids, but they only seem to care about the ones killed by cops because in those cases they can attribute it to racism.

This is EXACTLY why I don't come on this side anymore. Instead of making wild assumptions about being black and listening to the stories on the news. Try living a day in their shoes - in the ghetto.

Black on black crime just happens because we hate each other, huh? I'm getting angry so I'll stop typing.

This is EXACTLY why I don't come on this side anymore. Instead of making wild assumptions about being black and listening to the stories on the news. Try living a day in their shoes - in the ghetto.

Black on black crime just happens because we hate each other, huh? I'm getting angry so I'll stop typing.

You should spend more time here making your thoughts be known. No harm in that.

Exactly. Berm, try getting here before a few adult beverages, and you'll get some pretty reasoned discussion.

There are definitely racist people in the country, but it also goes both ways. I know black families who have disowned their daughter / son because they were dating a white person. My GF is latino and her blood family is highly against her dating me because I am white. There are racists among people of all cultures / races. I think the outrage from the black community is very disproportionate to what is really going on. For example lets say Johnny is 15 and black, holds up a store doesnt obey police orders and gets shot by a white cop. This would make national headlines there would be protests etc etc......Now lets say Johnny gets involved in a gang and gets shot by a rival gang. It may make the local news / paper, but be a blip on the radar. I think black leaders should focus on fixing the communities rather than trying to blame white people for everything.

You mention "wild assumptions", and then you post this...............""But you'd rather look at the face of the product of the KKK???""

You act like there is no such thing as poor white people. Try living in their ******* shoes!

Exactly. Berm, try getting here before a few adult beverages, and you'll get some pretty reasoned discussion.

I respect you guys, and most here, I just can't stand the negative comments of those who have never been in the shoes/lifestyle of those whom have a darker shade of melanin in their skin. It's not everyone, but, sheesh - it gets absolutely tiring to here just how 'Blacks are cheating the systems', 'Hispanics are taking our jobs'---the thing is, just last week over 50 Caucasians were all charged with cheating the welfare system. Was that a major thread of discussion? No.

I get it. The Black, gay dude lied about threats on his life. He was absolutely wrong and we're all entitled to our freedom of speech. The thing is some things that are said 'still hurt' and if it comes from a source that is not 'appreciated' it is labeled as "racist".

And if this turns out to be a hoax like so many others?

DBS, my friend, my guy, we can wait on the investigation - but, I have no doubt that Boeing is going to fork over a pretty penny to the black guy. They already fired the guy responsible for his hateful actions...

There are definitely racist people in the country, but it also goes both ways. I know black families who have disowned their daughter / son because they were dating a white person. My GF is latino and her blood family is highly against her dating me because I am white. There are racists among people of all cultures / races. I think the outrage from the black community is very disproportionate to what is really going on. For example lets say Johnny is 15 and black, holds up a store doesnt obey police orders and gets shot by a white cop. This would make national headlines there would be protests etc etc......Now lets say Johnny gets involved in a gang and gets shot by a rival gang. It may make the local news / paper, but be a blip on the radar. I think black leaders should focus on fixing the communities rather than trying to blame white people for everything.
100% agreed. Thanks, Jitter and I'm sorry to hear about your personal plight w/ the GF's family...

You mention "wild assumptions", and then you post this...............""But you'd rather look at the face of the product of the KKK???""

You act like there is no such thing as poor white people. Try living in their ******* shoes!

Hold on, chief...let me give you the context of my statement before you come stomping on the scene.

True or false - Donald Trump's father was involved w/ the KKK? https://www.thenation.com/article/the-trump-familys-history-with-the-kkk/

My comment should have encompassed more than the low-income blacks - sorry I didn't clarify that in my anger last night. Iron95, if you haven't heard my personal story - I'll summarize quickly...

As an African-American (I have citizenship in Bermuda and the UK as well), I served in the US Army for nearly a decade. During this time, I got married to a Finnish girl, we've been together over 24 years now, and that's when life got interesting. We never heard, saw or faced an racial instances while I was in the Army. Fast-forward to 2001...

My wife was pregnant with our son and at the park, in Huntsville/Harvest, AL, with my two little girls (2 & 7). The girls were playing on the swingset while my wife sat in the shade watching. About 20 minutes passed and a young white mother with a little boy approached the swing set and "removed" my 2 year old from the swing and told my eldest daughter to, "take your little black selves to the other side of town and play". This infuriated my wife - and she wobbled over to the lady and said, "if you ever put your hands on my kids again - you gonna need to call the police. As a matter of fact, I'm calling them now because you're harassing my family!!!" No need to tell you who was wrong in this scenario...

Last one. In 2015, I worked for Deutsche Bank, on Wall St. (that's lower Manhattan), I was one of 9 Black Vice Presidents in the building---background: I generally worked remotely from Jacksonville, FL but I was in the office once a month on Wall St. Soooo, it was a cold winter day, and I was dressed to the nines - suit and tie as well as a very nice wool overcoat and my backpack. I entered the elevator and to my dismay, the only occupant was a young white lady. I greeted her and IMMEDIATELY she crammed herself in the corner of the elevator and protected her purse as if I was going to rob her. I said nothing more - although I was FUMING!!! I had a meeting later that day about 5 floors above mine so I rode up again and the door opened. Guess who was behind the desk as a receptionist - my friend from the elevator. In conclusion, the lady in the elevator was a direct report - to me. After I introduced myself I asked to speak to my Director - I told him about the incident in the elevator and he told me he'd leave the action item to me. I didn't treat the lady with angst - what I did was simple - I took her to lunch (1 on 1) and I asked her why she did what she did in the elevator. Simple answer - I just don't know black people. 2019 - she got married to my nephew....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No one, should ever be harrassed like that in a public playground or any place. That is disgusting on all levels, berm. I'm sorry your family was put through that. Your elevator story is all too common, as well. People today are affraid of their own shadow and have no idea how they look to others. It's a scary look, to be honest. I hope she crawled under her desk when she saw you again.
We really need to think before we speak and understand, that we have no clue what is going on in the person's life who is in front of us. A lot of people assume they know someone because the color of their skin, religious beliefs or economic status, but there are so many layers there.
I think it's disgusting if this was a hoax and something tells me it was, but the police will get to the bottom of it. I think his name is already crap in Hollywood and that may be punishment enough.

Hold on, chief...let me give you the context of my statement before you come stomping on the scene.

True or false - Donald Trump's father was involved w/ the KKK? https://www.thenation.com/article/the-trump-familys-history-with-the-kkk/

My comment should have encompassed more than the low-income blacks - sorry I didn't clarify that in my anger last night. Iron95, if you haven't heard my personal story - I'll summarize quickly...

As an African-American (I have citizenship in Bermuda and the UK as well), I served in the US Army for nearly a decade. During this time, I got married to a Finnish girl, we've been together over 24 years now, and that's when life got interesting. We never heard, saw or faced an racial instances while I was in the Army. Fast-forward to 2001...

My wife was pregnant with our son and at the park, in Huntsville/Harvest, AL, with my two little girls (2 & 7). The girls were playing on the swingset while my wife sat in the shade watching. About 20 minutes passed and a young white mother with a little boy approached the swing set and "removed" my 2 year old from the swing and told my eldest daughter to, "take your little black selves to the other side of town and play". This infuriated my wife - and she wobbled over to the lady and said, "if you ever put your hands on my kids again - you gonna need to call the police. As a matter of fact, I'm calling them now because you're harassing my family!!!" No need to tell you who was wrong in this scenario...

Last one. In 2015, I worked for Deutsche Bank, on Wall St. (that's lower Manhattan), I was one of 9 Black Vice Presidents in the building---background: I generally worked remotely from Jacksonville, FL but I was in the office once a month on Wall St. Soooo, it was a cold winter day, and I was dressed to the nines - suit and tie as well as a very nice wool overcoat and my backpack. I entered the elevator and to my dismay, the only occupant was a young white lady. I greeted her and IMMEDIATELY she crammed herself in the corner of the elevator and protected her purse as if I was going to rob her. I said nothing more - although I was FUMING!!! I had a meeting later that day about 5 floors above mine so I rode up again and the door opened. Guess who was behind the desk as a receptionist - my friend from the elevator. In conclusion, the lady in the elevator was a direct report - to me. After I introduced myself I asked to speak to my Director - I told him about the incident in the elevator and he told me he'd leave the action item to me. I didn't treat the lady with angst - what I did was simple - I took her to lunch (1 on 1) and I asked her why she did what she did in the elevator. Simple answer - I just don't know black people. 2019 - she got married to my nephew....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I dont know if Trumps father was a Democrat or not. Do you have some proof of that, or did you see it on CNN? Trump used to be a Democrat so I guess there is some chance his father was too. And so what if he was? By your own story you proved that people can change. Why are you so angry about that? I used to work security in an ER. I have seen the looks that black people have given me, so you are not alone. In general I dont see racism at work or in daily life. The media just wants to project that there is, and sometimes it works.

I get it. The Black, gay dude lied about threats on his life. He was absolutely wrong and we're all entitled to our freedom of speech. The thing is some things that are said 'still hurt' and if it comes from a source that is not 'appreciated' it is labeled as "racist".

He also could have started a full scale race war in America over a complete lie because he wanted woke points and more money. I hope he goes to jail for a long time.

The media already tells minorities that White people hate them and that most Whites are hateful bigots. So the stage is set because they are stirring up hatred between the races already. All it will take for extreme violent outbreaks across the country is one big firing pin. This very well could have been it if he wasn't such a moron. He should pay big.

Last edited:
He also could have started a full scale race war in America over a complete lie because he wanted woke points and more money. I hope he goes to jail for a long time.

The media already tells minorities that White people hate them and that most Whites are hateful bigots. So the stage is set because they are stirring up hatred between the races already. All it will take for extreme violent outbreaks across the country is one big firing pin. This very well could have been it if he wasn't such a moron. He should pay big.
Damn ******* straight.

This was a career move for him and undoubtedly people would have died. Just like Ferguson. **** had an albumm coming out too.