• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Manchester bombing.

They have rights in the U.K. and "doing something" is a slippery slope. As awful as acts like these are, we need to be careful for what we wish. Every extended reach of what the government can do sets a precedent.

“Government is not a solution to our problem government is the problem.”
Ronald Reagan

“The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.”
Ronald Reagan

“As government expands, liberty contracts.”
Ronald Reagan

They have rights in the U.K. and "doing something" is a slippery slope. As awful as acts like these are, we need to be careful for what we wish. Every extended reach of what the government can do sets a precedent.

Hence all of our racist xenophobic ***** want the immigration curtailed because, once the bad guys get here, it is too late.

I'm completely 100% fine with the government sending in the FBI, National Guard or whoever, to raid all mosques and act on whatever intel they gather. And arrest and deport all Muslims that are on the suspect / watch list. If the baptists or whatever religion start blowing up innocent people, running them over with cars and trucks, mass shootings in night clubs, kidnap civilians and behead them, burn them, boil them in acid etc... then raid their churches too. Enough with worrying about how it may offend somebody. We've seen enough out of these ******* Muslims.

God forbid it ever hits close to home, but maybe then see how you feel. You want to talk about a slippery slope? That slope hit a cliff in Europe and is working it's way Westward in the name of Political Correctness.

And it's insane.

I'm completely 100% fine with the government sending in the FBI, National Guard or whoever, to raid all mosques and act on whatever intel they gather. And arrest and deport all Muslims that are on the suspect / watch list. If the baptists or whatever religion start blowing up innocent people, running them over with cars and trucks, mass shootings in night clubs, kidnap civilians and behead them, burn them, boil them in acid etc... then raid their churches too. Enough with worrying about how it may offend somebody. We've seen enough out of these ******* Muslims.

People use assault weapons in terror attacks, should the raids extend to homes with assault weapons?

God forbid it ever hits close to home, but maybe then see how you feel.

You mean like it did on the morning of 9/11 when I remembered my friend from college worked for Cantor Fitzgerald in the WTC?

God forbid it ever hits close to home, but maybe then see how you feel. You want to talk about a slippery slope? That slope hit a cliff in Europe and is working it's way Westward in the name of Political Correctness.

And it's insane.

And the Eurotrash is too weak to do anything about it. Except for maybe Poland and Italy they're screwed.
Poland has had exactly zero Muzzie terrorist attacks, mostly because they don't let Muzzies in.
Italy has had virtually none despite being the first jumping off point for "immigrants", a plot in Venice was foiled earlier this year, because for a number of reasons they make it an uncomfortable place for Muzzies to live.

And the Eurotrash is too weak to do anything about it. Except for maybe Poland and Italy they're screwed.
Poland has had exactly zero Muzzie terrorist attacks, mostly because they don't let Muzzies in.
Italy has had virtually none despite being the first jumping off point for "immigrants", a plot in Venice was foiled earlier this year, because for a number of reasons they make it an uncomfortable place for Muzzies to live.

That's somewhat surprising about Venice. I recall from our visit there a couple years ago that many of the buildings had a Muslim based architectural look to them. I even remember seeing a banner for "Iran Day". There was definitely no lack of Middle Eastern people trying to sell **** to the tourists either. One thing is for sure the owners/employees of the restaurants were busy scurrying those folks away from the customers trying to eat.

All together now - say it

Radical Islamic Terrorists

Manchester Bomber Salman Abedi's Father And Brothers Arrested, Linked To ISIS, Al Qaeda

Manchester bomber Salman Abedi apparently wasn't the only member of his family to harbor extremist views as Libyan officials arrested the suicide bomber's father and two brothers, and uncovered what investigators called a plot for a new attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...eda-linked-group-ex-libyan-official-says.html

You mean like it did on the morning of 9/11 when I remembered my friend from college worked for Cantor Fitzgerald in the WTC?

That should make you even more cognizant of this incredible insanity then. And sorry to hear.

And Hungary. Orban told the refugees to **** off, you're not coming here. He's great.

Hmmm.... Maybe someone should tip off the Hungarian government about a suspected terrorist sympathizer who resides there. :popcorn2:

They never learn - appeasement never works with these vermin

man_zpsnkvefuuf.jpg

FWIW, I agree with you that "doing something" is a slippery slope after they get here. I completely disagree with Indy's idea of raiding Mosques, etc. all willy nilly. At some point, they will run out of mosques and look elsewhere. However, I think our government errs too far on the side of caution when they get some intel, they are hesitant to look racist in using it.

Hence my comment of keeping them out in the first place. The Dems tout a ridiculous slogan for gun control as "Common Sense Measures" and ignore any common sense with regard to immigration.

That's somewhat surprising about Venice. I recall from our visit there a couple years ago that many of the buildings had a Muslim based architectural look to them. I even remember seeing a banner for "Iran Day". There was definitely no lack of Middle Eastern people trying to sell **** to the tourists either. One thing is for sure the owners/employees of the restaurants were busy scurrying those folks away from the customers trying to eat.

There is that. The "gypsies" are Muslim illegal immigrants and they don't want to get arrested and not able to make money.
In 2012 when I went to Italy for two weeks, part of it was a mission trip and involved working at a church kitchen preparing hundreds of halal meals for homeless Muslims. I wasn't happy about it but I did it because it got me a free trip to Italy (also my sister purposely didn't tell me about that part until we were in the air). But I did it and met with these people while knowing that surveys show about 25% of them would kill me if they thought they could get away with it. They told me that Italy is kind of an uncomfortable place for them because it is difficult to get housing and legit jobs, welfare is nearly impossible, and if you act up the Italian police are pretty quick to crack your skull and throw you in the hoosegow. A lot of this is due more to bureaucratic incompetence on the part of the government but it has that effect and the guys I talked to all said they wanted to get to England or Germany somehow. Also there are only two legal mosques in the whole country, one in Rome and one in Milan, and Islam is not recognized as a legal religion in the sense that they do not get government funding like other churches do. The church I worked in in Rome was Baptist. Go figure. The Italian menfolk are not wusses like other Eurotrash and still work the macho thing without much political correctness, i.e. if a Muzzie acts up and bothers women they may not wait for the police and just beat the **** out of him on the spot (this has happened). Muzzies tend to be in the north around Milan and Turin and the Mafia is more in the south and not as powerful as they used to be, but they still act as a de facto secret police and it has the effect of keeping the Muzzies in line.

and the "moderate" Moslems remain silent

At least 21 killed as Isis-linked militants rampage through Philippines city

Militants linked to Islamic State swept through a southern Philippine city, beheading a police chief, burning buildings, seizing a Roman Catholic priest and his worshippers and raising the black flag of Isis, regional authorities have said.

President Rodrigo Duterte, who had declared martial law across the southern third of the country, warned he may expand it nationwide.

At least 21 people were killed in the fighting, officials said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...police-chief-and-take-hostages-in-philippines

and the "moderate" Moslems remain silent

At least 21 killed as Isis-linked militants rampage through Philippines city

Militants linked to Islamic State swept through a southern Philippine city, beheading a police chief, burning buildings, seizing a Roman Catholic priest and his worshippers and raising the black flag of Isis, regional authorities have said.

President Rodrigo Duterte, who had declared martial law across the southern third of the country, warned he may expand it nationwide.

At least 21 people were killed in the fighting, officials said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...police-chief-and-take-hostages-in-philippines

That's what the Filipinos get for not minding they own business and invading the middle east and Muslim holy land. Boosh.

Duerte will probably **** them up though. This ought to be good.

I'm going to take you someplace you don't want to go. But you need to consider it.

In 1990, it was revealed that Israel called it's central intelligence agency the "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service" or as you like ISIS. A book by Dan Raviv in 1990 documented his discovery that Israel identified its secret service with the acronym ISIS. Something interesting to consider.

Years later, a joint effort between the US and Israel covertly funded a mercenary army in the middle east, particularly Syria. This army was especially tasked with fomenting discord in the middle east and within the west (Europe and the US). The group was named the "Islamic State of Iraq and Syria" (also ISIS). Now, this group was formed of actual fundamental muslim extremists. Their funding source however came from the US and Israel, as well as their primary directives. Interestingly enough the "muslim" name for this group (the name they call themselves) is The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" (ISIL).

In 2001, that mercenary army perpetrated a terrible crime against the US. Most people were shocked that poorly trained and badly organized extremist terrorists could thwart the worlds most powerful military and commercial aviation industry on such an epic scale. In fact, the US is not only the best funded military on the planet, it is funded better than the next 15 countries combined lower on the ladder. Yet a few guys managed to utterly confuse our military for the better part of a morning by doing nothing more than flipping a switch on an airplane.

Furthermore, these same poorly prepared terrorists managed to completely confuse the Federal Aviation Administration who was utterly incapable of tracking any of the aircraft with any discernible accuracy whatsoever. In fact the only people who allegedly had ANY success whatosever agains the terrorists were a few civilians who bashed their shoulders against the locked cabin door. As Hicks said in Aliens "Maybe we should put her in charge!"

So the question is (And a horrible question it is...) Why would the US and Israel fund a secret islamic mercenary army who's sole purpose is to foment fear and discord in the middle east and in the west? What purpose would that possibly serve?

The real victims here are Muslims themselves. They will now suffer from bias and Islamophobia from the white Christian oppressors.

ABC: Manchester Attack ‘Likely to Inflame Anti-Islamic Sentiment’

“Good Morning America,” co-host George Stephanopoulos and ABC Chief Global Affairs Correspondent Martha Raddatz stated that the attack in Manchester could lead to anti-Muslim backlash.

regarding this terrorist in particular as well as other known terrorists and the seemingly odd behavior of law enforcement to properly monitor or deal with them as more serious threats...

the govt knew about his ties and training with ISIS, but did little to stop him.

(You wouldn't want to stop him if your goal is to cause worldwide hatred of Islamic society.)

No because that would be bigoted and Islamophobic.

Indeed, and because the fact that we are clearly conditioned to be suspicious and even naturally fearful of middle easterners upon first sight, we view anyone who is sympathetic to middle easterners or muslims as a bleeding heart idiot begging for self-destruction.

That this is an example of a guy "slipping through the cracks" even though he was correctly flagged as a potential extremist/terrorist.

I would submit this is the result of someone being allowed to carry out a horrific attack in order to further an even more horrific agenda. There's no slipping through the cracks at all.

What i don't understand is how can intelligence know about these people and follow them but not do anything.

You have to understand what the end goal is in order to understand the play.

The best part of ALL of this is that the ISIS / ISIL guys really ARE extremist middle-easterners. But they are actually bought and paid for covertly by the US And Israel and everything they're doing is designed specifically to make you hate Iraq and Iran and Syria. Ultimately, the US and Israel will collectively manufacture justification to eradicate sovereignty in those countries, freeing up the oil pipelines completely and allowing them to turn their attention to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

And honestly, it's not even very well hidden. And I'm not a particularly great friend of the middle east. Frankly I could give a ****. I just feel like you should understand what ISIS and ISIL actually mean.

Hard to say what the motive is.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?ca...ergency-services-respond-incident/#pt0-374649

Police say there are a "number of confirmed fatalities" after reports of an explosion at Manchester Arena.

Police and emergency services are responding to what authorities say is a "serious incident" at the arena, where popular singer Ariana Grande performed on Monday.

"Details of a casualty bureau will follow as soon as available," officials said on Twitter.

The motive is radical Islam.

If anybody's actually interested in ISIS/ISIL and it's origins, look up a guy named David Stansfield. About him:

David Stansfield is an Arabic scholar, who has lived in many parts of the Middle East with different Arab families. He graduated from Durham University with First Class Honors (summa cum laude) in Arabic Studies, and continued studying the language and the culture at the universities of Cambridge, Paris and Toronto, whereupon he was recruited by MI6, the British equivalent of the CIA. David later went on to write and produce the 14-part TVOntario/Encyclopedia Britannica television series: “The Middle East,” which was selected for consideration for an Academy Award in the best educational documentary category. In addition, he wrote and produced over 400 television scripts (documentary, drama, comedy, animation) on many different subjects for TVOntario in Canada (both in English and French), NHK in Japan, and the Public Broadcasting Service, the Discovery Channel, and Time-Life in the U.S. This is his eleventh book (below). His other titles are: Origins: A History of Canada, One Last Great Wickedness, The Seventh Coming, The Man Who Murdered Time, Tale Nothing For Granted, Blood, Got a Couple of Minutes?, Attack at Noon, Highway Robbery and A Season of Monsters.

His eleventh book:

ISIS wants to kill you: A concise history of the world's most terrifying organization (Islamic Terrorism) (Volume 1)

And:

Islam vs. ISIS: Why the true Islam is the exact opposite of the Islamic State

Fearful of ISIS but also writes that it is 1% of the 1.6 billion followers of Islam in the second listed book. Hardly biased or unqualified to speak about Islam and ISIS.

If anybody's actually interested in ISIS/ISIL and it's origins, look up a guy named David Stansfield. About him:

His eleventh book:

And:

Fearful of ISIS but also writes that it is 1% of the 1.6 billion followers of Islam in the second listed book. Hardly biased or unqualified to speak about Islam and ISIS.

So the true Islam is what? A murderous pedophile prophet? At the very least 16,000,000 brutal nut jobs. It only took a few handfuls to take thousands out,cost us trillions and put us into a war against a ****** in the head ideology that only understands ruthlessness. We're only another handful of these ******** away from our way of life being altered again. England kisses *** with them and look what happens. Germany is on deck. They're absolutely screwed.

The mosque in Manchester knew this ******* was a terrorist, and they did nothing. Muslims don't condemn these attacks because they agree with them. It's what the Koran teaches and what they live by. Yeah, they might send out two or three token arabs to say it was wrong, but the Muslims love it and the mosques breed it and protect it. Time to exterminate the vermin.

Obama and Hillary's Muslim Brotherhood - Arab Spring!

Manchester Can Thank Obama and Clinton for Making Libya A Terrorist Haven

The latest news indicates that the British-born citizen of Libyan extraction who committed terrorist bombing in Manchester this week had ties to Islamists in his parent’s home country.

Now you remember who is responsible for the situation in Libya, don’t you?

Obama-Hillary-Clinton-e1495654212807.jpg

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2017/05/24/manchester-obama-clinton-making-libya-terrorist-haven/