• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

Not surprising. But Democrats continue to bang that drum, screeching Jim Crow, and trying to make sure they never lose another election again forever.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 61% of Likely U.S. Voters agree with a statement Trump issued last week on his website: “Election Reform must happen in Swing States like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Arizona where voters have lost confidence in their electoral process.” That includes 42% who Strongly Agree. Thirty-four percent (34%) of voters disagree with Trump’s statement, including 25% who Strongly Disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

The percentage of voters agreeing with Trump’s statement was larger than those agreeing with a quote from a recent speech by Biden, who said America is “facing the most significant test of our democracy since the Civil War.” Fifty-six percent (56%) agree with Biden, including 33% who Strongly Agree. Thirty-seven percent (37%) disagree with Biden, including 26% who strongly disagree.

some interesting stats. Lots of info on PA

Peeshaw…

just because Trump gained millions of votes over the last election and took every bellwether F-Curves don’t lie!

How many here are volunteer poll workers?

Eh, same thing out here after the evil auditors touched the machines.
I suppose I would ask the sec. of states to demonstrate proof that something had been altered.
(hint, they can't because they've never had any administrative access to any of their machines. They have NO ******* IDEA how those machines are configured or how they count.)

I'd love to see anyone try & give you ****. That'd be PPV material.

I just expect the utmost integrity and transparency. Which I always thought we had. I know in my county the standard is really high, so I really won't have issues. We're not like some of these other cesspools of deception.

And you know we sign&show ID.

I know, a man can daydream though.

And eff you for showing off your swanky free-state status. :p

The training for me involved a background check, proof of residence for the location I would work at (cuz racism), and basically one day of training, which can vary depending on the position you want to handle. The positions include things like marshal to keep the line moving, clerk to check voter ID (cuz racism), etc.

The questionnaire was pretty funny, apparently aimed at old people who often do such work, and asked if I had ever changed a printer cartridge, knew how to log in to a computer, and whether or not I knew how to use a tablet or smartphone.

I think jizzer might be able to handle the job, because the questionnaire did NOT ask if I welched on bets or owed anybody $50.

The training for me involved a background check, proof of residence for the location I would work at (cuz racism), and basically one day of training, which can vary depending on the position you want to handle. The positions include things like marshal to keep the line moving, clerk to check voter ID (cuz racism), etc.

So you had to go through a rigorous background check with proof of residency etc. to simply oversee what they're pushing people to not have to do?

You can't make this **** up. The most ingenious authors of our times couldn't even write something like this.

So you had to go through a rigorous background check with proof of residency etc. to simply oversee what they're pushing people to not have to do?

I don't know how rigorous it was and frankly don't even know if they ran the background check. I just gave my approval for them to do so.

I presume they were trying to weed out felons, those convicted of fraud, lowlifes, (D)emocrats, things like that.

Where I live it's almost impossible to cheat. You must give your drivers license and it is scanned and given a ballot number. You are then given the corresponding ballot. If you don't live there then you can't vote. There is no way to fake the drivers license because it has a bar code on it. They use tabulators not voting machines. So there is no software and no internet. You put your ballot into the tabulator and watch the ballot get counted.

This really isn't that hard. State issued ID's also have bar codes but almost no one uses them because even people that don't drive have state issued DLs.

What's the current status of the *Big ************* Lie" regarding election fraud? Any updates, any new lies we need to know about? Thanks. (y)

Where I live it's almost impossible to cheat. You must give your drivers license and it is scanned and given a ballot number. You are then given the corresponding ballot. If you don't live there then you can't vote. There is no way to fake the drivers license because it has a bar code on it. They use tabulators not voting machines. So there is no software and no internet. You put your ballot into the tabulator and watch the ballot get counted.

This really isn't that hard. State issued ID's also have bar codes but almost no one uses them because even people that don't drive have state issued DLs.
What's the name of your town? Racistville?

The difference between California and Arizona was comical.

California: Provide your name. If you are on the list of registered voters for that area, you get a ballot.

Arizona: Present your Arizona identification, usually driver's license, which is scanned. If the license is valid and the voter is in the correct precinct, the computer prints your ballot. No ID, not in the right precinct, computer will not print your ballot.

If you say you moved, or there is a problem with the ID for some reason, you get what is called a "provisional ballot." You fill out your name, address, identification number (such as driver's license number), fill out the ballot, sign it and turn it in. The deal is that provisional ballots are not counted unless the final tally merits going through the process of doing so. "I was denied the right to vote." Bullshit. If your vote matters, the provisional is evaluated and if legitimate, it's counted.

The blustering morons talking about voters being "denied the right to vote" are lying idiots, and idiot liars. I have no ability to refuse your ballot. Jesus, if you have never lived in Arizona, drove across the border that morning, cannot speak a word of English, present a Mexican driver's license, but say you are eligible to vote, then I give you the provisional ballot.

You poor, tortured souls have hitched your carts to a ranting, raving lunatic. Good luck!

Nothing could be more prophetic, than these words from Ulysses S. Grant in 1875.

Trump has hijacked & turned the Republican Party into a bottomless pit of cynicism, nihilism & subterfuge.

Americans on the right, men and women, young and old, have been duped into not trusting our election system, the media, or our democratic institutions.

The right in America has lost its way, meandering aimlesssly in the thorny fields of lies & darkness.

1627231632518.png