• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

Not sure why you aren't banned from the board. You offer nothing by memes and hyperbole. You won't interact in a debate nor defend anything brought up to you. You just troll and try to agitate. Typical liberal tactic. Such an ignorant little man.

Not sure why you aren't banned from the board.

On a board full of Karens, I'm sure everyone here 100% agrees with you. By all means, ban away! Do what needs to be done to keep this right wing echo chamber intact & free of dissent! (y)

1627234911008.png

On a board full of Karens, I'm sure everyone here 100% agrees with you. By all means, ban away! Do what needs to be done to keep this right wing echo chamber intact & free of dissent! (y)

View attachment 5816
It isn't about an echo chamber. You add absolutely nothing to the discussion. You post memes, copy & paste articles (most of which you don't even read) and call people names... that's it. A 10 year old could add more to the board. I read you like a book. You like to hit and run. You like to stir the pot. But you add absolutely nothing because you don't debate anything. Just childish memes and unread articles.

It isn't about an echo chamber. You add absolutely nothing to the discussion. You post memes, copy & paste articles (most of which you don't even read) and call people names... that's it. A 10 year old could add more to the board. I read you like a book. You like to hit and run. You like to stir the pot. But you add absolutely nothing because you don't debate anything. Just childish memes and unread articles.
Yep, typical reaction from the left, screaming that voting rights are being suppressed, but when asked for specifics, they go silent.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Who cried and moaned for 4 years on here about the Bad Orange Man? And dissent? If you call posting terrible re-hashed memes and little snippets of things by grifters and lunatics like yourself to try and rile people up - you don't actually know what the word "dissent" means.

This is the word you're looking for:

Troll
Someone who deliberately pisses people off online to get a reaction

That's cute. Anytime I post, it's met with an immediate onslaught of name-calling, dancing Trump memes, insults, derogatory slurs. It's been impossible to have reasonable conversation here for years. Not worth the effort, like walking into a buzzsaw. Or into a monkey cage and having **** slung at you.

But yeah, I like to 'hit and run' and post 'childish memes.' Bwahahaha, that's ******* rich.

So yeah, real cute..... 'Ahhhh come on, this one time, prove you can converse with reason and logic'. You guys are the best, really.

Just setting the record straight. You want to have normal, reasoned conversation? Get your house in order. When you have long-time members & mods piling on, you know you have issues.

This board is what it is, a three ring circus. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Tibs is a Gretchen. Like a Karen but even uglier and more cunty.
I know a Gretchen who is hot. Tibs is not hot. Tibs is snot.

That's cute. Anytime I post, it's met with an immediate onslaught of name-calling, dancing Trump memes, insults, derogatory slurs. It's been impossible to have reasonable conversation here for years. Not worth the effort, like walking into a buzzsaw. Or into a monkey cage and having **** slung at you.

But yeah, I like to 'hit and run' and post 'childish memes.' Bwahahaha, that's ******* rich.

So yeah, real cute..... 'Ahhhh come on, this one time, prove you can converse with reason and logic'. You guys are the best, really.

Just setting the record straight. You want to have normal, reasoned conversation? Get your house in order. When you have long-time members & mods piling on, you know you have issues.

If you go back and read, we're trying, and have tried in the past, to open dialog with you. It's met with Meme's and complete trolling ****. Sure, you get the dancing trumping jacks and meme's back at ya. It seems to be the only thing you know.

what a whiny little **** of a reply.
post something where you have a discussion instead of memes and backhanded barbs. you can't. you won't. it's literally not in you. You refuse to discuss anything with an open mind - and I'm not saying that others here are not guilty of the same thing. But they're not the ones whining that they don't get a fair shake.

Tibs became unable to have a rational discussion at the exact moment Trump got elected in 2016 and became a totally different person. The change was instantaneous. Just like the rest of the hardcore leftists, his reasoning abilities and rational thinking abilities were incinerated inside his head. He snapped in other words. It's what happens when people's power and and control are threatened by an outsider.

Last edited:
Tibs became unable to have a rational discussion at the exact moment Trump got elected in 2016 and became a totally different person. The change was instantaneous. Just like the rest of the hardcore leftists, his reasoning abilities and rational thinking abilities were incinerated inside his head. He snapped in other words. It's what happens when people's power and and control are threatened by an outsider.
I agree that may be when he completely snapped, but he was pretty ****** up before then.

I agree that may be when he completely snapped, but he was pretty ****** up before then.
Nah, He was a run of the mill Liberal before that. That was back in the good old days when Liberals could tolerate opposing views and not hate the people on the other side. We had many great conversations on this site and they were very rational. Trump changed all that for the left. They short circuited.

Tibs doesn't seem to hate conservatives, he seems to feel more sorry for them. I think he realizes being delusional is a hard thing to live with.
Delusion - a belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence or agreement to the contrary, generally in reference to a mental disorder.

I think he realizes being delusional is a hard thing to live with.

I'm sure it is. Thinking you love America, when you don't live there, pay any taxes there or actually do anything of consequence there to help her out - that could be a really hard thing to deal with. We don't know as we're not in that predicament, but Americans typically do show something called empathy.

Last edited:

Then leave already. I don't know how many times you need to be reminded. And reasonable conversation? :LOL:

This is you in a nutshell:

iu

The same recycled garbage over and over and over again. Not a shred of creativity or humor to be found.

Tibs doesn't seem to hate conservatives, he seems to feel more sorry for them. I think he realizes being delusional is a hard thing to live with.
Delusion - a belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence or agreement to the contrary, generally in reference to a mental disorder.
Well, because Tibs won't, and you being such an open minded, free thinking individual, perhaps you can shed light on your perspectives as a liberal leaning individual.

The recent changes that some states have made regarding voting procedures have been met with accusations from the left that voters will be suppressed some how.

Please elaborate, and if needed, I can post what my home state, Arizona, has done, allowing you a point by point rebuttal.

Tibs has not realized he's delusional. That level of self-awareness escapes him.

Well, because Tibs won't, and you being such an open minded, free thinking individual, perhaps you can shed light on your perspectives as a liberal leaning individual.

The recent changes that some states have made regarding voting procedures have been met with accusations from the left that voters will be suppressed some how.

Please elaborate, and if needed, I can post what my home state, Arizona, has done, allowing you a point by point rebuttal.
Or, have him explain why it was okay for State Supreme Courts to over-step their authority and legislate that votes received after the deadline were to be counted. Or, does the liberal mindset think it's okay that one arm of the government give the middle finger to the balance of power principle?