• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

What's sad is the Titanic is all of us, and us regular folk aren't gonna be getting in the lifeboats.

Well, because Tibs won't, and you being such an open minded, free thinking individual, perhaps you can shed light on your perspectives as a liberal leaning individual.

The recent changes that some states have made regarding voting procedures have been met with accusations from the left that voters will be suppressed some how.

Please elaborate, and if needed, I can post what my home state, Arizona, has done, allowing you a point by point rebuttal.

Tibilo is busy standing in line at a Hungarian food bank, and then has to go to a government office to pick up his welfare check, after which he will be busy protesting how cruel the government is, so I will step in and outline the problematic portions of Arizona's new voter law and the voter law Texas is enacting:
  • Black people are allowed to vote only after they solve a quadratic equation, then successfully identify the number of jelly beans in a jar.
  • If a black person votes, he or she or xe or xin or bing or bong or ding or dong will then be put "back into chains."
  • Black people will not be allowed any hydration, for any reason, when waiting to vote.
  • For that reason, if it starts to rain and black people might be able to catch rainwater, voting for black people is canceled.
  • So the process for a black person to vote is (1) solve a quadratic equation, (2) guess the number of jelly beans in a very large container, which may be opaque depending on the whims of the highly-paid volunteers at the precincts, (3) black people get NO WATER, "You'll get nothing and LIKE IT," (4) if any rain, then black people are not allowed to vote, and (5) after voting, black people are put back into chains. Nobody knows what happens to them next.
[Editor's note: I may have taken slight liberty identifying the voting requirements for black citizens. If so, apologies.]

I got a text yesterday from "Judy" representing Stacy Abrams to ask me to call my senator in order to ask him to support federalized control over state elections.

I responded that the concerns about voter repression were ridiculous and said, "When Stacy Abrams holds the airline industry accountable for their horrific repression of black travellers, I may begin to take her seriously. Then I said I WOULD call my senator in order to stand with every other Montanan in demanding free and fair elections.

And I did just that. Called my jackass democrat senator's office and told the aid very clearly that I do NOT support any measure of federalized control over elections and that it was the senator's responsibility to protect Montana's right to manage their own election process. Anything less than that must be seen as traitorous.

The aid thanked me for my input and likely put me on the very very long list of Montana kooks who for some reason aren't behind mass election rigging at the federal level.

Where is the list of eligible voters who were denied access to vote? There must be a list somewhere. Can we find a copy?

You won't find it. It is folly.

Where is the list of eligible voters who were denied access to vote? There must be a list somewhere. Can we find a copy?

Yep. Got into discussion on twitter with some testicle-deprived liberal gelding about voting laws, asked if he knew anybody ever denied the right to vote. "That's not the issue." Uhh, yeah, it is. Asked if he every volunteered at a precinct. "No, who cares?" Explained that the poll workers literally cannot refuse a ballot, and the process for provisional ballots.

Asked if he had ever HEARD of somebody denied the right to vote. Blocked me.

So today, that guy still insists that voter ID laws are racist and designed to prevent black people from voting because black people are too dumb to be able to get an ID, and that those who support voter ID laws are racists, no matter that he has literally never heard of a single person in the United States "denied the right to vote."

I was once denied the right to vote because I wasn't registered in my precinct. It turned out that after I'd moved I failed to register and it was actually entirely my fault. So... I registered in my precinct and voted next time.

Voting is a privilege, sure it's a right but that doesn't mean it's a God Given, Can't be Denied right. YOU have to put in some effort yourself. You don't just get to grab a blank ballot off the stack, fill in whatever you like and toss it into a ballot box.

Liberals know that strict voting laws make it hard to cheat. They win by cheating ergo they don't like strict voting laws. Every time I'm discussing this with a liberal I just ask "What is your plan to make sure cheating doesn't happen?" then silence. If you allow ballot harvesting, different tabulations of ballots to the overall tabs, mail in ballots without checking signatures, and counting ballots weeks after the election then how can you insure election integrity? They can't but they don't care because they know their side is the one that are mostly cheating. It should be 1 LEGAL vote per LEGAL person. Anyone with half a brain knows this but liberals are fine with cheating because it helps them.

Liberals know that strict voting laws make it hard to cheat. They win by cheating ergo they don't like strict voting laws. Every time I'm discussing this with a liberal I just ask "What is your plan to make sure cheating doesn't happen?" then silence. If you allow ballot harvesting, different tabulations of ballots to the overall tabs, mail in ballots without checking signatures, and counting ballots weeks after the election then how can you insure election integrity? They can't but they don't care because they know their side is the one that are mostly cheating. It should be 1 LEGAL vote per LEGAL person. Anyone with half a brain knows this but liberals are fine with cheating because it helps them.
The thing is Vader, it is fair to point out that democrats have traditionally had THEIR way of manipulating elections and republicans also have THEIR way. Traditionally we think of the democrats as "folks who have stock in bus companies". The stereotype is that they bus people to different polling locations and farm multiple votes.
republicans, on the other hand tend to use gerrymandering to redraw voting district lines in order to get an upper hand in what they feel are critical elections.

Both sides have done some shady ****, but this thing with the mail-in ballots and completely unchecked ballot duplication is a whole nother level. GA is finding that one county may be off by as much as 60% That's so far beyond ridiculous it's insane. To be SO utterly blatant and obvious the dems must have been beyond desperate. The only thing more egregious than the fraud has been the concerted bald-faced coverup of the fraud.

Americans MUST get a grip on election legitimacy or there will be very very serious problems going forward. Ironically, the dems have put themselves in a position where most conservative-minded people won't be able to believe they win ANY election fairly for years and years. At this point it's hard to imagine looking at any election that a dem wins and not thinking "They cheated."

I was once denied the right to vote because I wasn't registered in my precinct. It turned out that after I'd moved I failed to register and it was actually entirely my fault. So... I registered in my precinct and voted next time.

Voting is a privilege, sure it's a right but that doesn't mean it's a God Given, Can't be Denied right. YOU have to put in some effort yourself. You don't just get to grab a blank ballot off the stack, fill in whatever you like and toss it into a ballot box.
Voting is not a right. The vote is only a right of QUALIFIED citizens.

Twitter has suspended the Maricopa County audit accounts, as well as those for PA, MI and others.

Twitter has suspended the Maricopa County audit accounts, as well as those for PA, MI and others.

But the Ayatollah Khomeini is still in good standing though.

Pretty soon we will be back to writing letters to each other. Unless the USPS starts getting into this as well.

I don't even know what to say about it anymore. Just watching it all go up in flames.

I don't have faith in anyone in our government. They have allowed themselves to be led to a place far from the foundation we are built upon.

The thing is Vader, it is fair to point out that democrats have traditionally had THEIR way of manipulating elections and republicans also have THEIR way. Traditionally we think of the democrats as "folks who have stock in bus companies". The stereotype is that they bus people to different polling locations and farm multiple votes.
republicans, on the other hand tend to use gerrymandering to redraw voting district lines in order to get an upper hand in what they feel are critical elections.

Both sides have done some shady ****, but this thing with the mail-in ballots and completely unchecked ballot duplication is a whole nother level. GA is finding that one county may be off by as much as 60% That's so far beyond ridiculous it's insane. To be SO utterly blatant and obvious the dems must have been beyond desperate. The only thing more egregious than the fraud has been the concerted bald-faced coverup of the fraud.

Americans MUST get a grip on election legitimacy or there will be very very serious problems going forward. Ironically, the dems have put themselves in a position where most conservative-minded people won't be able to believe they win ANY election fairly for years and years. At this point it's hard to imagine looking at any election that a dem wins and not thinking "They cheated."
The only issue is that Gerrymandering takes place by both sides because there is no right way to draw congressional maps. Also gerrymandering only works for the house. The Senate is by state not district. I'm not saying Reps haven't cheated in the past. But when you look at the totality of cheating from Chicago, Philly, LA, NY, ETC... it's always in the dems favor.

It's coming!

5i0lva.jpg

Very interesting video all should watch (thanks to an Ogre)

Dominion CEO testifies publicly that electronic voting machines are designed not to be internet connected. They are designed to be stand alone systems.

A Dominion whistleblower takes you through how they are not only networked, but who has the passwords and how they remotely accessed the machines.

This is why the Maricopa county election officials are refusing to give up their Internet routers. The routers have logs of when and where the voting machines were accessed and who accessed them.

YouTube was at least attempting to be somewhat rationale if not heavy-handed in their processes for warning people and then ultimately blocking them. However, with the audits beginning to unleash the truth, there was no choice but to try to simply hide the truth from the people.

This is scary **** folks. Seriously, we're talking East Berlin, KGB level ******* creepy. All the Youtubers that were providing updates on the audit process are just gone. Not only are their channels shut down, the content has been deleted and the search history wiped. It's YouTube's attempt to pretend they never existed at all.

This is creepy.

YouTube was at least attempting to be somewhat rationale if not heavy-handed in their processes for warning people and then ultimately blocking them. However, with the audits beginning to unleash the truth, there was no choice but to try to simply hide the truth from the people.

This is scary **** folks. Seriously, we're talking East Berlin, KGB level ******* creepy. All the Youtubers that were providing updates on the audit process are just gone. Not only are their channels shut down, the content has been deleted and the search history wiped. It's YouTube's attempt to pretend they never existed at all.

This is creepy.

What bothers me the most is our American mindset. There was a day, regardless what side of the aisle you were on, that these actions of destroying data, videos, evidence, and hiding it from the American people would have resulted in a nation-wide uproar.

We are now so politically divided and so solely motivated for "our side" to win, that half of the US population says "no big deal" to all of this.

Yet it is a monumental, epic, scary big deal. We, the people, are allowing Government and media to get away with it. And they will continue and won't stop until we come together to say enough is enough. Which I fear we won't.