• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

Watching the Steelers vs. Eagles game live, like I've watched *every single Steelers game* for years - pre-season, regular season, playoffs

I didn't realize the Pittsburgh Steelers played that often. :D

- you miserable, pathetic, whiny little cvnt.

iu

I didn't realize the Pittsburgh Steelers played that often. :D

Given how busy you must be tending to your sopping, wet vagina, no wonder you have no clue when the Steelers are playing. Or what time zone you're in. Or what continent you're on. Confusion, as a concept, seems to be your thing. You're good at it, kudos.

Given how busy you must be tending to your sopping, wet vagina, no wonder you have no clue when the Steelers are playing. Or what time zone you're in. Or what continent you're on. Confusion, as a concept, seems to be your thing. You're good at it, kudos.

It's a regular thing, you being up at all hours of night - that was what that Steelers playing so often comment was about.

But just like everything, you **** that up too.

you being up at all hours of night

I run a chain of restaurants and bars, as I have for the past 15 years. We open at noon, stay open till 3-4 am. Again, fifteen years. I'm on a different work/time schedule than most.

Can you please get some cotton pads to pat down that sopping, wet vagina of yours? For the love of God.

Hey @Steelworth. Regarding your incessant *free-loading, non-contributing* accusations leveled against me, which adds extra moisture to your sopping, wet vagina. I've been a contributor on this board going back to the beginning. Every single year for over a decade. Gladly pitched in and helped cover the costs. I posted news articles to the SN front page first two years with Diamond Dave, as I did for years earlier on the old Steelerwatch board. I'm not some random dude that showed up to *troll for George Soros* and to make you wet your pants. You guys are so out of it, so sad, so pathetic. But that's cool.

I'm a Steelers fan first and foremost. The fact this Steelers board has a MAGA death cult sub-forum just makes it more interesting, mysterious & engaging. Helps pass the time.

Last edited:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Somebody may need to take a wittle timeout. Talk about a sopping wet vag.

Somebody may need to take a wittle timeout. Talk about a sopping wet vag.

Just proves what a ***** you are.

A cowering, sad little man.

But you sure have a big mouth on this board, I'll give you that.

Just proves what a ***** you are.

A cowering, sad little man.

But you sure have a big mouth on this board, I'll give you that.

iu

I get it, it ain't easy not being loved. Maybe cut back on projecting your real-life grievences on a messageboard. It's rather embarrassing. Maybe you should state what the problems are that you're dealing with. God willing, we can find the time to cone together across the aisle and help you out somehow. Lot's of wise folks on here, surely they'd be of some help to you.

Last edited:
You do you, not worth even responding. I get it, it ain't easy not being loved. Maybe cut back on projecting your real-life grievences on a messageboard. It's rather embarrassing. Maybe you should state what the problems are that you're dealing with. Maybe we can all coalesce and help you out somehow. Lot's of wise folks on here, surely they'd be of some help to you.

iu

I'm sorry (not sorry) you're so upset, Tiborvirus.

Congrats, you've hit rock bottom. There's nowhere to go but up from here. A pretty sad fall from grace, you were a seemingly decent guy a few years back. Hope everything works out ok for you.

Last edited:
Congrats, you've hit rock bottom. There's nowhere to go but up from here. A pretty sad fall from the graces. You were a seemingly decent guy a few years back. Hope everything works out ok for you.

Oh calm down, Tibs. I'm simply playing your own game - getting a rise out of someone else.

And decent guy? Calling someone a *****, a sopping wet vagina, a cowering sad little man, part of a MAGA death cult (and every other personal insult that infantile-like brain of yours can come up with). Take a look in the mirror already, fuckstick. Go cry somewhere else.

Calling someone a *****, a sopping wet vagina, a cowering sad little man, part of a MAGA death cult

That's *exactly* who you are, or what you've become, on this board. Take a look in the mirror? That's all on you, buddy.

That's *exactly* who you are, or what you've become, on this board. Take a look in the mirror? That's all on you, buddy.

iu

I run a chain of restaurants and bars, as I have for the past 15 years. We open at noon, stay open till 3-4 am. Again, fifteen years. I'm on a different work/time schedule than most.

Can you please get some cotton pads to pat down that sopping, wet vagina of yours? For the love of God.

do your locations all require vaccine passports and masks?

do your locations all require vaccine passports and masks?
We go with whatever the government decrees call for. It’s varied over the past year and a half. There is no mask mandate or vaccination check currently. Both were in place for a solid six months, everyone abided by it no prob. Consequently, numbers went down. /duh

My side, my only side, is the American side. You seditionist MAGA ******** will be fighting against the Republic itself. That's no civil war. That's domestic terrorism which should be dealt with in the most heavy-handed manner possible. I hope you all get rounded up and thrown in jail. Since you can't, or simply refuse, to play by the rules of civil society, you should be expelled immediately, your rights and guns taken away, sitting in a cell in an orange jumpsuit in some federal penitentiary. I hope the judge throws the book at your sorry ***. You and your ilk are a clear and present danger to all law-abiding Americans.
Vile Comrade Tibs, useful idiot, hoping " you all get rounded up" and imprisoned.
Shocking......

Congrats, you've hit rock bottom. There's nowhere to go but up from here. A pretty sad fall from grace, you were a seemingly decent guy a few years back. Hope everything works out ok for you.
Vile Comrade Tibs, useful idiot, with his mirror again.

We go with whatever the government decrees call for. It’s varied over the past year and a half. There is no mask mandate or vaccination check currently. Both were in place for a solid six months, everyone abided by it no prob. Consequently, numbers went down. /duh

Then as a man of conscience who believes Fauci, why don't you exceed government mandates to save lives and impose your own restrictions?

I'm sure this is obvious to everyone, but it came to me last night that the Democratic Party is the party of "It's Not Fair". Literally it's all they've got and should be their motto.
Consider any issue, the list will be long.

Absolutely. Only selectively though. I hear even prominent people (when I say prominent, I use that term very loosely - the ones who scream the loudest through the megaphone) say that Ashli Babbitt "the domestic terrorist" found out what it's like to be on the other end of 2A - while they weep for lifelong criminals who attacked a cop or another person that was shot. In addition to so much other hypocritical bullshit. Nobody ever created a memorial for David Dorn, did they? They're calling Glenn Greenwald a MAGA because he's joining Rumble. He just wants a platform where discourse is encouraged and not censored. They're vultures. Scum. The thing is, (R)s aren't doing a damn thing about it.

That's the state of our country.

To keep us on the right path in this thread.

Hillary Hill, a CA housewife who just goes out and digs up all the news on the audits etc. and makes it available. The link doesn't go through (****)YouTube because she's been permanently banned for, you know, making published news articles available to the people.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/us/en/...CBDAE61-DF10-4EE2-886D-2EFF64B4C3A8&from=news

(I strongly recommend you follow Hillary Hill. She gives the best and most objective updates regarding audits and election fraud.)