• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

I’m just gonna let this stand on it’s own

There you go, Champ. Way to show me you're more than just a blowhard who likes to stir **** up.

When you've created a monster you can no longer control. Poor Dan Crenshaw, how dare you speak the truth?

That's a call for violence if there ever was one, DBS. At least you're consistent with it. I'm sure the mods will be along shortly to ask you to remove that, or even ban you for inciting violence on a political *discussion* board.

Great example of how the right, roughly a third of the country, has literally gone over a cliff. Total Twilight Zone scenes playing out all across America. MAGA is a cult, there is no denying it.

That's a call for violence if there ever was one, DBS. At least you're consistent with it. I'm sure the mods will be along shortly to ask you to remove that, or even ban you for inciting violence on a political *discussion* board.

Great example of how the right, roughly a third of the country, has literally gone over a cliff. Total Twilight Zone scenes playing out all across America. MAGA is a cult, there is no denying it.
No Tiborat it’s a funny meme speaking the truth in a round about way.

But don’t worry even if another civil war breaks out you live in another country. But even if you did live in the United States you and I both know if you don’t have the courage or character to pick up a rifle and fight for your side so you’d still be safe.

No Tiborat it’s a funny meme speaking the truth in a round about way.

But don’t worry even if another civil war breaks out you live in another country. But even if you did live in the United States you and I both know if you don’t have the courage or character to pick up a rifle and fight for your side so you’d still be safe.

My side, my only side, is the American side. You seditionist MAGA ******** will be fighting against the Republic itself. That's no civil war. That's domestic terrorism which should be dealt with in the most heavy-handed manner possible. I hope you all get rounded up and thrown in jail. Since you can't, or simply refuse, to play by the rules of civil society, you should be expelled immediately, your rights and guns taken away, sitting in a cell in an orange jumpsuit in some federal penitentiary. I hope the judge throws the book at your sorry ***. You and your ilk are a clear and present danger to all law-abiding Americans.

My side, my only side, is the American side. You seditionist MAGA ******** will be fighting against the Republic itself. That's no civil war. That's domestic terrorism which should be dealt with in the most heavy-handed manner possible. I hope you all get rounded up and thrown in jail. Since you can't, or simply refuse, to play by the rules of civil society, you should be expelled immediately, your rights and guns taken away, sitting in a cell in an orange jumpsuit in some federal penitentiary. I hope the judge throws the book at your sorry ***. You and your ilk are a clear and present danger to all law-abiding Americans.
Your side is communism. The United States of America is a Republic it has never been nor will it ever be a communist nation.

It’s really hilarious when a leftist says something about playing by the rules when their side is caught on video rigging an election.

Last edited:
You and your ilk are a clear and present danger to all law-abiding Americans.

Says the freeloading, trolling dipshit who lives on the other side of the planet.

My side, my only side, is the American side.
Says the American sellout.
Yes, left it all behind for the comfort of a steady paycheck. That's cool and all but, stop sticking your Hungarian nose in things that have nothing to do with you. The things happening here affect us Americans NOT Hungarians. Stop clinging to the tiny little thread that you think ties you to America. It doesn't. You're out. Done. You quit. Deserted. Sold out. Picked curtain # 3. Drank the Fizzy Lifting Drink. You lose! Good day sir. I said good day!

Says the American sellout.
Yes, left it all behind for the comfort of a steady paycheck. That's cool and all but, stop sticking your Hungarian nose in things that have nothing to do with you. The things happening here affect us Americans NOT Hungarians. Stop clinging to the tiny little thread that you think ties you to America. It doesn't. You're out. Done. You quit. Deserted. Sold out. Picked curtain # 3. Drank the Fizzy Lifting Drink. You lose! Good day sir. I said good day!

Not by a long shot, *******.

My ties to America are as strong as ever. You're *tied* to one spot, your feet frozen in cement, mud, quicksand. I move around. That's the difference between you and me. I'll stop being an American the day they lower me six feet under. I imagine you feel the same way. So that makes us both American. Stop being an *******, treating overseas Americans as second-class citizens. There are more of us than you think. Stop being an *******.

Not by a long shot, *******.

My ties to America are as strong as ever. You're *tied* to one spot, your feet frozen in cement, mud, quicksand. I move around. That's the difference between you and me. I'll stop being an American the day they lower me six feet under. I imagine you feel the same way. So that makes us both American. Stop being an *******, treating overseas Americans as second-class citizens. There are more of us than you think. Stop being an *******.
EthicalBrightAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif

Stop being an *******, treating overseas Americans as second-class citizens.

You're a moron so you probably haven't the faintest idea, but you're treated as a second-class citizen not so much because of where you live, but because of how you act. Freeloading, useless troll up at all hours of the night spewing the same, tired bullshit. You're like a fruit fly - no real purpose other than to annoy.

can we just point all of his post in the liberalism is mental Illness thread?

Stupid gif

Good day to you too, 'ya whiny *****. **** off, *******.

The day you start being an American, exuding real American values, being a decent, stand-up guy, having a minimal amount common courtesy, self-respect and decency, will be the very first day.

Such cheap thrills you're interested in. A truly low bar that's set around here, attacking your fellow Americans. Truly dark souls and dark hearts. I feel bad for you, for all of you..

Then leave already. How goes it at 3:30am anyways? Miserable troll.

Watching the Steelers vs. Eagles game live, like I've watched *every single Steelers game* for years - pre-season, regular season, playoffs - you miserable, pathetic, whiny little cvnt.

Good day to you too, 'ya whiny *****. **** off, *******.

The day you start being an American, exuding real American values, being a decent, stand-up guy, having a minimal amount common courtesy, self-respect and decency, will be the very first day.

Such cheap thrills you're interested in. A truly low bar that's set around here, attacking your fellow Americans. Truly dark souls and dark hearts. I feel bad for you, for all of you..
I think I understand now. It's like how Bruce Jenner believes he is a woman, it's the same way you believe you're an American. Well, they say liberalism is a mental disorder. You're living proof.

I think I understand now. It's like how Bruce Jenner believes he is a woman, it's the same way you believe you're an American. Well, they say liberalism is a mental disorder. You're living proof.

Keep being a *****. Be this way for the rest of your life. Nobody cares. You do you. (y)

So none of you want to defend Dan Crenshaw? I guess that's at the heart of it. You seemed to love Dan Crenshaw, until you didn't. Ok.