• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

(I strongly recommend you follow Hillary Hill. She gives the best and most objective updates regarding audits and election fraud.)

But anyone who questions the election integrity of this last scam election is a conspiracy theorist, no questions asked! Just forget about this:

Or the myriad of other issues we all saw with our own eyes. The government and their Pravda mouthpiece are telling the truth, just look at their track record!

I think this belongs here:

Look at that ... (D)imbos lining up to get raped in the 2022 mid-terms and lo-and-behold, elections are no longer to be trusted.

Insurrection anyone?

I think this belongs here:

Look at that ... (D)imbos lining up to get raped in the 2022 mid-terms and lo-and-behold, elections are no longer to be trusted.

Insurrection anyone?

You know I have never seen anything about Russians changing vote totals anywhere. But I have seen a democrat poll worker doing it on video in Atlanta Georgia.

You know I have never seen anything about Russians changing vote totals anywhere. But I have seen a democrat poll worker doing it on video in Atlanta Georgia.

The poll workers in Fulton County who pulled bins of ballots out from under a table after the rest of the poll workers and monitors were sent home and fed ballots through multiple times reportedly enjoyed quite a bit of Stolichnaya before going on duty.

So the Russians are to blame.

You guys are aware that Schumer attempted to "sneak" the voting bill through in the middle of the night (after a 15 hour session) by not closing the session and attempting to hold a 'vote' when nobody was present so it could be passed "unanimously"? If Ted Cruz hadn't been expecting JUST that kind of a ******* douchebag move from Schumer, it would have passed.

They're ******* evil.

You guys are aware that Schumer attempted to "sneak" the voting bill through in the middle of the night (after a 15 hour session) by not closing the session and attempting to hold a 'vote' when nobody was present so it could be passed "unanimously"? If Ted Cruz hadn't been expecting JUST that kind of a ******* douchebag move from Schumer, it would have passed.

They're ******* evil.
Indeed they are evil. Communism is evil.

They're ******* evil.

Bunch of ******* scumbags.

Don't know. My general sources have all been silenced except for Hillary Hill. And she's been talking about other audits for a bit.

My sources tell me the report should be complete next week. After that they will go through a report building process. So I'm guessing about 2 more weeks.

Reactions: wig
The left is going to argue that the above just means lots and lots of ballots were "undeliverable" and thus no problem. The fact is, the post office has no way of knowing WHAT happened to those ballots, only that they were essentially "lost".

And given the fact that last year people were allowed to just "drop off ballots" in various drop boxes all around a bunch of states... that's pretty terrifying.

Saw a report yesterday that the AZ senate and the audit team are delaying the release of the audit report because 2 of the folks from Cyber-Ninjas working on the report got the 'Rona.

AZ lefties crying foul, unfortunately, those same lefties are the ones suggesting that the 'Rona is likely going to end the world and that all precautions should be taken so... they're pretty much being told to GFT by Fann and the senate.

240966470_2098760860265482_4160247983041927343_n.jpg

True the Vote: ‘Ballot Trafficking Will Soon Be Exposed on a Massive Scale’​

voter fraud
VALERIE MACON/AFP via Getty Images
MICHAEL PATRICK LEAHY31 Aug 2021421
5:08
True the Vote says ballot trafficking was a huge problem in the November 2020 presidential election.
“Ballot trafficking will soon be exposed on a massive scale,” Catherine Engelbrecht, president of True the Vote, said in an email statement sent out by the conservative election integrity organization Saturday.
“In late 2020, True the Vote engaged a select team of contractors and set out to determine whether widespread ballot trafficking was occurring as part of an organized criminal enterprise,” Engelbrecht wrote.
“We’d watched the mass mail out of paper ballots to highly inaccurate voter records, the harried installation of ballot dropboxes privately funded by billionaire tech magnates, and the hundreds of legislative changes, lawsuits, and consent decrees that fundamentally altered election processes,” she continued.
“All of it came together in 2020, under the fog of COVID. It was planned. It was purposeful,” Engelbrecht alleged. (emphasis added)
Breitbart News reported last week on a document Engelbrecht wrote describing a research project True the Vote has undertaken to examine the possibility of ballot trafficking in the 2020 election:
Conservative election integrity group True The Vote has been conducting a months-long massive and clandestine voter fraud investigation into the 2020 presidential election, the results of which may soon start coming out, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.
A document that the group’s founder Catherine Engelbrecht circulated to prospective donors, obtained by Breitbart News, details several facets of the investigation—which centers on what the group describes as the collection of cell phone GPS ping data in key election hotspots around the country including Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.
The document says that True The Vote has spent the last several months since late last year collecting more than 27 terabytes of geospatial and temporal data—a total of 10 trillion cell phone pings—between Oct. 1 and Nov. 6 in targeted areas in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The data includes geofenced points of interest like ballot dropbox locations, as well as UPS stores and select government, commercial, and non-governmental organization (NGO) facilities.
“From this we have thus far developed precise patterns of life for 242 suspected ballot traffickers in Georgia and 202 traffickers in Arizona,” True The Vote’s document says. “According to the data, each trafficker went to an average of 23 ballot dropboxes.”
In Saturday’s email, Engelbrecht claimed, “Our findings reveal overwhelming evidence of ballot trafficking, some of which is highlighted in the article. We have much more”:
All our research, including suspected locations where ballots were delivered, processed, and distributed, along with the individual devices associated, has been submitted in the form of a formal complaint, along with all data, to the FBI. Briefings have been provided to state law enforcement and political leadership in several states. These conversations will continue to broaden in the coming days.
We’ve also acquired over a petabyte of video surveillance data. The quality of this video is inferior overall; lighting is bad, cameras are poorly positioned, timestamps are manipulated, key timeframes are often missing. Nevertheless, we are working video by video, using proprietary AI-based code we’ve written to screen the over 100,000 clips in our possession. The result? We are successfully finding video evidence that corroborates the digital data and supports the need for full investigations by law enforcement.
Engelbrecht noted that, “To date, law enforcement has not taken action.”
She noted that one person’s route in Georgia along I-24 over a 24 hour period, “included stops at 5 organizations and 27 individual ballot drop boxes, traveling across 6 counties.”
As Breitbart News reported, absentee ballots were deposited in more than 300 drop boxes across Georgia in November 2020. An estimated 600,000 absentee ballots were placed in those drop boxes, accounting for about 12 percent of the 5 million votes counted in the November 2020 election.
“Make no mistake, what we have found will be made known,” Engelbrecht wrote.
“If law enforcement doesn’t initiate investigations, we have plans to release all data, all video, publicly,” she added.
“Once all six states are completed to the best of our ability, and if at that point law enforcement still has not acted, we will publicly release it all,” Engelbrecht continued.
“We could release what we have now. And we may,” she added.
“But if it serves the greater good to hold on a while longer, then that’s the option we will take,” Engelbrecht concluded.

They'll be labeled kooks and conspiracy theorists.

Every drop in the bucket helps, but Fann has got the entire world watching and I sincerely hope she doesn't drop the ball. Our country literally depends on it.

All Hell Is About To Break Loose In Georgia…​

Posted by Kane on September 3, 2021 1:30 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

Georgia Ballot Traffickers Dump Thousands of Ballots into Drop Boxes

According to John Fredericks on War Room this morning, Georgia state officials now have video of 240 democrat ‘ballot traffickers’ dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night, in multiple locations across the state.

That's what was going on when they stopped the counting on election night in the key states. Trump was winning them all so they had to pause and manufacture votes for Xiden. It's painfully obvious and now there's proof. Sleepy is illegitimate.

I am pessimistics about the results of any of these audits. Even if revealing widespread fraud, the MSM will whitewash it as a fake audit, or not report it at all. Best we can hope for is legit elections moving forward, which I question, as well.

I am pessimistics about the results of any of these audits. Even if revealing widespread fraud, the MSM will whitewash it as a fake audit, or not report it at all. Best we can hope for is legit elections moving forward, which I question, as well.
Yep, closely monitored elections is all we can hope for.

Have you seen the CA governor recall ballot envelopes? There are "holes" in the envelope such that you can see if the voter chose to recall Newsome without even opening the ballot. Any guess what happens to all THOSE ballots?