• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Massage Envy

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
So I took Mr. OFTB there for a couples massage for our anniversary last year. He got a female masseuse and I got a male. The massage was ok but I couldn't really relax...the guy was kind of creepy and kept leaning way over me in such a way that I could feel his junk slightly rubbing up against me. I just assumed it was unintentional and just kept kind of squirming out of the way, but I would say it happened at least 5 or 6 more times in a 30 minute massage. Never had any desire to go back there after that. Never said a word to my hubby cause I thought I might be overreacting, and didn't want to ruin the gift. Wasn't sure if it was any kind of intentional thing or not, but now reading all of these news stories I have to wonder. A guy was actually arrested and pled guilty to sexually assaulting 9 women at the same location (different guy than I had).

Mr. OFTB was not molested by the girl, that I know of :playful:

Mr. OFTB was not molested by the girl, that I know of :playful:

If he was he damn sure ain't telling lol. Pretty sure most guys that go to a female masseuse are kinda hoping to get molested.....at least a little bit. In fact I hear that many guys pay extra for it.

Last edited:
You have class action lawsuit written all over this....

I bet you fill out a form about your "massage", you'll get a check in about 18 months.... easy as sin.

So I took Mr. OFTB there for a couples massage for our anniversary last year. He got a female masseuse and I got a male. The massage was ok but I couldn't really relax...the guy was kind of creepy and kept leaning way over me in such a way that I could feel his junk slightly rubbing up against me. I just assumed it was unintentional and just kept kind of squirming out of the way, but I would say it happened at least 5 or 6 more times in a 30 minute massage. Never had any desire to go back there after that. Never said a word to my hubby cause I thought I might be overreacting, and didn't want to ruin the gift. Wasn't sure if it was any kind of intentional thing or not, but now reading all of these news stories I have to wonder. A guy was actually arrested and pled guilty to sexually assaulting 9 women at the same location (different guy than I had).

Mr. OFTB was not molested by the girl, that I know of :playful:[/QUOT

if he did, you would know, he would have bought more gift cards

You have class action lawsuit written all over this....

I bet you fill out a form about your "massage", you'll get a check in about 18 months.... easy as sin.

Maybe. I can't recall the guy's name or really even what he looked like. I know he wasn't the one who was arrested because he was younger. And the fact that I didn't say anything at the time even to my hubby who was there kind of works against me I would think.

In any case, I don't feel particularly assaulted or traumatized except for the fact that I'm not real anxious to ever get a massage again.

The wife and I go there occasionally, never had a problem. She goes more than I do to keep the migraines away, chiropractor too. She prefers female masseuses.

Maybe. I can't recall the guy's name or really even what he looked like. I know he wasn't the one who was arrested because he was younger. And the fact that I didn't say anything at the time even to my hubby who was there kind of works against me I would think.

In any case, I don't feel particularly assaulted or traumatized except for the fact that I'm not real anxious to ever get a massage again.

he look like this?
60818_1649401235605_7260117_n.jpg

that would be lotion if it were Pouncey.

Reason #443735683756 why I don't get massages.

all the other reasons are because you're just plain assed weird.
we have proof.

I don't like people coming up behind me and touching me. I got a massage ONE time and cried the entire way through because it made me uncomfortable. Not physically, as it felt OK, but mentally I was dying inside. Heck- I tell my kiddos at school to NEVER come up behind me because they might get elbowed or smacked (invouluntarily).

like i said ... weird. so damn weird.

The fact you never want to get another massage again is probably worth $10-$20k in the eyes of a civil jury trial.

Gross! I would like to think I would have jumped up and punched him in the face. But I'm guessing you're so in shock you aren't thinking straight.

I've been thinking about this and still don't really understand why I didn't speak up. At least say "Dude, back off a bit". But I guess at some level we don't want to believe the worst about people. I didn't want to seem like a crazy person, accusing him of something that was totally unintentional.

So no bj's and no doggy. You still have a BF?

Doggy doesn't have to involve touching at all.....just sayin....

And if bjs are done with one person behind the other. I'd like to see pics of that. Would have to be one huge *** schlong.....

Doggy doesn't have to involve touching at all.....just sayin....

And if bjs are done with one person behind the other. I'd like to see pics of that. Would have to be one huge *** schlong.....

Ha ha! So he just gets behind you and dry humps, like charades? I️ thought you said a couple months ago that you don’t give bj’s? Sorry if I️ was wrong about that. I’m just kidding anyway.

Ha ha! So he just gets behind you and dry humps, like charades? I️ thought you said a couple months ago that you don’t give bj’s? Sorry if I️ was wrong about that. I’m just kidding anyway.

No dry humping. If you do that in front of a mirror, then there's no cause for alarm because you can see what's going on. Haven't done that in years though, so it's all good.