• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Matt Whitaker on the Hill

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
He knew this wasn't oversight. He knew this was going to be an attack on him, and reacted appropriately. He stalled, and two stepped. He fought back. All they are interested in is that the Mueller investigation run interference for them going into 2020.

Well done sir.

Matt Whitaker is a True American Hero and a Patriot. They should erect a statue of him on the White House lawn for protecting this great land and standing for Freedom and the American People.

Invoking my best Tibs here.

He stalled, and two stepped. He fought back...

Wish they actually did spar. Well done never the less.

They should erect a statue of him...

Tools would just tear it down. Unless there is a sufficiently heavy penalty to be paid the bad behavior will continue. Although if the statue were on the White House lawn, the snipers would clean things up.

We'll see. Trump's pick's have been disappointing to say the least.

We'll see. Trump's pick's have been disappointing to say the least.

What? He only hires the best people.

All kidding aside, I agree. This is a position that he simply cannot seem to fill with a person that will go after the corruption in Washington. If nothing else happens for however long Trump remains president, the corruption has to be cleaned up. It is obvious to any objective person, yet it goes on unabated. Hope Barr turns out to be better, but we'll see I guess.

I don't understand the Barr nomination. I'd rather have kept Whitaker.

I don't understand the Barr nomination. I'd rather have kept Whitaker.

I think Barr is a good pick because he has nothing to lose.. He could have very easily retired in comfort, but he sees what is happening at the FBI and DOJ. I would like to believe that he is stepping up to try to clean **** up. He is a serious lawyer, and knows the Washington game.

Whitaker is young and the swamp would swallow him up. Barr will take **** from no one.

I think Barr is a good pick because...

He has the tacit approval of the establishment, as does Mueller. And they're BFFs and their wives do Bible study together. Ponder that.

While pondering, consider that Mueller visited the White House the day before he was appointed SC. The next day Sessions appointed him and immediately recused himself. I won't go into deep 'theory' here but just look at the surface. WHEN Mueller tells us that the entirety of the Russia witch hunt was bogus and the left-o-sphere implodes on itself, who is to question the oh-so-scrupulous Mueller and the tacitly approved Barr who rubber stamped the 'report'?

One might also reasonably ponder why Mueller's 'grand jury' was extended 6 months when his 'report' in expected 'imminently'.

He has the tacit approval of the establishment, as does Mueller. And they're BFFs and their wives do Bible study together. Ponder that.
Well, if you watch any Hollywood movies, you know that serial killers and almost all really evil people study the Bible. They also usually have a cross hanging from their rearview mirror, and oftentimes have a statue of Mary somewhere - so that everyone knows they are Catholic.

While pondering, consider that Mueller visited the White House the day before he was appointed SC. The next day Sessions appointed him and immediately recused himself. I won't go into deep 'theory' here but just look at the surface. WHEN Mueller tells us that the entirety of the Russia witch hunt was bogus and the left-o-sphere implodes on itself, who is to question the oh-so-scrupulous Mueller and the tacitly approved Barr who rubber stamped the 'report'?

One might also reasonably ponder why Mueller's 'grand jury' was extended 6 months when his 'report' in expected 'imminently'.

There are certainly interesting times ahead.

Yeah, not slanted at all.

By Scott Hechinger

Public Defender Scott Hechinger....Defense Attorney Outraged When Relatives Give His Small Son Police Toys
https://www.dailywire.com/news/38759/defense-attorney-outraged-when-relatives-give-his-hank-berrien

and Tracie M. Gardner

New York, NY (Jan 12, 2015) – The Legal Action Center bids the fondest of farewells to our wonderful Co-Director of Policy Tracie M. Gardner, who was just appointed by Governor Andrew Cuomo to be Assistant Secretary of Health. Governor Cuomo could not have made a better choice. Tracie has done a fantastic job for LAC for more than 14 years, directing LAC’s New York State policy work and for the past year also co-directing all of our policy advocacy.

Here is that idiot Jackson Lee trying force the guy to respond by only yes or no, as if she was administering a polygraph test. Of course he doesn't cooperate with that bullshit. She wants to load up and editorialize and only wants to hear yes or no in response. What a joke.

I think Barr is a good pick because he has nothing to lose.. He could have very easily retired in comfort, but he sees what is happening at the FBI and DOJ. I would like to believe that he is stepping up to try to clean **** up. He is a serious lawyer, and knows the Washington game.

Whitaker is young and the swamp would swallow him up. Barr will take **** from no one.

Nothing to lose might not be that good of thing. He might be a never Trumper that wants to take down a president by any means necessary. I remember him from years ago but I don't know his thought processes right now. I hope you are right that he wants to clean out the place.