• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

May, June plot

Katsung wife open own checking account to hide infidelity. Wife, whyyyyy you buy 2 plane tickets to Thailand but Katsung stay home by self? Why so many expensive restaurant charges but Katsung eat only beef and broccoli take out? Why you buy so many condoms when we no have sexy time?

1038. Planting drug trace in yard trash (9/9/2018)

Because the Feds (FBI, DEA)try to frame me in drug case, I had to take basin bath and avoiding trash garbage. I used to burn the yard trash.

This summer several wildfires the largest in California history burned the state for nearly two months.

Largest California Wildfire Won't Be Contained Until September, Officials Say
August 8,

Cal Fire pushed back its estimate for containment by two weeks for the massive blaze, which is made up of the adjacent River and Ranch fires. Officials had previously anticipated full containment by Aug. 15, but now say it will be Sept. 1.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/08/6366...nt-be-contained-until-september-officials-say

I have a feeling such a long lasting wildfires were the work of the Feds. The purpose is to find a reason to stop me from burning withered leaves.

On August 30, when the fire were reported contained, I burned some withered grass. Two days later-Labor Day, I heard some noise at front yard. It was my neighbor - Mr.Wu. I rarely saw him, perhaps once a year. He was trimming plant in his flower bed. There was not much trash, but he made a noise. he put the yard trash on street. I think the Feds called him here to do a guide work. They hope me to do same thing instead of burning the trash. I didn't follow.

Then New California wildfires Prompts Mandatory Evacuations. Will they keep the fire continue to burn till the end of September?

Wildfire that closed key California highway explodes in size
Saturday, September 8, 2018

I think the Feds is framing a case of "finding drug trace in yard trash" on me.

I think you’re right. Maybe take your trash to someone else’s trash can at night. Or take it to a dumpster behind a store. Great post. Keep ‘em coming.

I think you’re right. Maybe take your trash to someone else’s trash can at night. Or take it to a dumpster behind a store.

Good suggestions, Steelerfan.

I'd also advise katsung to be careful with the tips of his pens. It just takes a tiny, micro-explosive charge to set off a huge blast. If they wanted to end this, they would do so in quick, discreet fashion. Ballpoint pens are an ideal vessel to set off a fatal blast, with minimal collateral damage. So katsung, always check your pens, make sure you keep them locked away, or at least stay on top of their whereabouts. By no means should you handle pens given to you by a neighbor, a co-worker or even a friend. In a situation like yours, pens are not be trusted. If a bag of Bic pens shows up in the mail one day, I'd advise you not to use them. Particularly if you haven't ordered or bought pens through the mail recently.

And when you write with a pen, for your own sake, don't press down too hard on the tip.

Last edited:
1039. Hurricane as a tool (9/16/2018)

Since Autumn is coming, I'm renovating the garden. Fear the Feds may plant drug trace in garbage, I used to burn off the yard trash. I think the Feds activated wildfire in California to justify interference me from burning the yard trash. (see last message)

I also noticed the news about Hurricane Florence. The extraordinary propaganda on this Hurricane caught my eyes. It reminds me of Hurricane Katrina 13 years ago. I think Hurricane Florance could be prepared as a distract on my case. They could have developed it to a bigger disaster if I burned off leaves again.

Here is what I wrote 13 years ago. It describes how the Feds set up traps in my case with climate war technique.

(1) H.A. mailed me a letter, required a clean up of garden.
Coincidentally San Jose City offered a free dumping on 9/24. Later I knew 9/24 was the landing date of Hurricane Rita. So 9/24 was their action date. Hurricane Rita played as a distract.

(2) My relatives (sisters and brother) were arranged a trip in East Coast.(9/10 to 9/17) Hurricane Ophelia went parallel along the Coast at that time. The Feds intended to eliminate my family members by arranged trips.

Reference:

342. Homeowner Association again (9/12/05)

To collaborate the September plot, Feds activates H.A. again. Ten days ago, I received a new notice which said,

"Enclosed you will find new procedures adopted by the Northvale Board of Directors for Dispute Resolution and Architectural Alterations....."

It announced new "Minimum landscaping requirements" which covers "All grounds visible to the public" and "Enclosed yards". It means now they will interfere the privacy of the backyards.

Of course, it came with intimidation: "Effective 60 days from the date of this letter (November 1, 2005), the Board of Directors will strictly enforce these guidelines. Owners found in violation will be subject to fines up to $50 per day until the Board of Directors is notified in writing that the violation has been corrected. In addition, the City of San Jose Code Enforcement Division may be notified in order to assist the Association in bringing a property into compliance."

The notice was from: Brad Fox, Association Manager
PML Management Corporation, 655 Mariners Island Blvd. #301, San Mateo, Ca. 94404

Three years ago, H.A. had played same trick on me. I had called that man Brad Fox several times and even wrote a certified letter to him, but never got a reply. (see "95. A notice for a meeting") Now when Feds exhausted everything, they create new procedure and requirement to persecute.

I view that PML Management Corporation as a support group work for the Feds.

What is their purpose this time? Here is another notice from City Council member Chuck Reed I received about same time. It was a free offer. "The City of San Jose is providing free Rubbish & Metal bins at each dump site for household use to dump things you would normally pay to take to the dump." The date: Saturday, September 24, 2005.(Rain or shine)

Why on 9/24? Because I don't dump the rubbish. I am afraid Feds will plant in garbage to frame a case. It used to be done by my wife.

But she will leave on 9/22 for a trip. (see "339. The September plot (9/2/05)")
A notice from H.A. forced a new requirement to clean the back yard before 11/1.
City offers a free dumping in time on 9/24.

I don't think it was a coincidence. Feds arranged me to do the dumping work on 9/24. I believe they plan a framed case on that day.

345. Hurricane, a tool to distract (9/27/05)

I allege the recent hurricanes were practice of climate war. It was part of framed case plotted by D.O.J..

1. Motive: As I have said, the September plot planned to kill two birds by one stone. Hurricanes were developed to help this purpose. (The main action was terror attack)

(1) To distract the peace movement, New Orleans was drowned by flood caused by Katrina on 8/29. The tragic scene thereafter occupied the whole page and screen of media for weeks which at same time drowned the news of Cindy Sheehan's anti war bus trip that started one day later.

The national emergency rescue was deliberately delayed. Military waited three days for orders. The slow re-action is not only incompetent but a crime when a city was drowned. But this was what inside group needed. The delay of rescue could create more stories of death, loot to draw public's attention. The media even activated an accusation war of who should be responsible for the slow action All these aimed at one purpose, to divert public's attention from peace movement.

Of course for the big demonstration of 9/24, Inside Group prepared a big hurricane. Media blew the trumpet to propaganda that Hurricane Rita was shaping up to be one of the strongest Storms ever to hit the USA, exceeding even Katrina. And the landing date of Rita was exactly the same day - 9/24.

As a project to distract, hurricane Katrina and Rita was a success. There is little report about anti-war gathering. They checked up the momentum of Peace movement at the loss of thousand lives and hundred billions worth of properties.

(2) To cover up the framed case, Katrina also played an important role. My case is a big one. Feds has accumulated large quantity of real estates property in the case. To keep the value of these properties, they abuse the power to keep the long term interest rate low. Feds creates a strange phenomenon: all other merchandise were in low price which include automobile, computer, food, clothes .... except the house. To maintain a booming real estate market, they almost make the long term interest rate equal to the short term one. But all these are artificial. Once I was eliminated and they released their properties, all the restriction on other merchandise will be released too. There will be a big inflation in US then. Long term interest rate will go sky rocket. For this economic crisis, Inside Group even prepared to squeeze more from American people. They passed a new bankruptcy law for those potential victims of the coming economic tsunami. And Feds also prepared a justification for that crisis. When despaired people get angry, government will attribute the failure to the hurricanes. It damaged oil industry in the Gulf of Mexico and caused high gas price. Everybody will believe so because they feel the bite when they pump the gas. The real cause of the crisis will be neglected. Hurricanes would be the excuse of an economy depression if the 9/24 frame case has been carried out.

Ophelia was another storm developed around 9/10 in East Coast. The newspaper said "It loitered in the Atlantic for days, and is trudging so slowly that it should spend two days on North Carolina.", "It's been very difficult to get a feeling of what Ophelia is going to do." The strange thing is here. For Rita and Katrina, the media seemed knew what they were going to do and even draw a timing route for their future movement. Why they couldn't tell Ophelia's?

I know why. Ophelia was a work of operation team of climate war. The team worked it out after they finished Katrina and then after Ophelia, they went for Rita. The task for Ophelia was to distract, (or even play a role) in a trip accident. My relatives were then in a trip in East Coast and Canada.(From 9/10 to 9/17). On 9/2 and 9/7, I continued to warn that Feds would create a travel accident to eliminate my family members. (#339, #340). To justify it, they even produced several air crash within a month. Ophelia wandered along East Coast, it was waiting for the decision of Feds. Its movement puzzled FEMA team.

On 9/15, news said Ophelia left East Coast for ocean. I knew Feds had postponed the plan of travel accident

Feds had planned the Rita even stronger than Katrina. They even put the landing date on 9/24 the action date. But it was too evident a plot after my revelation. When in final days, news changed the tones said that Rita wouldn't develop to category 5, I knew the 9/24 frame case and bombing plot went sour.

But the persecution won't stop. It goes on. (to be continued)

I just took a big poopy while reading this

So whoever has the Katsung alt... do you actually have to do crack to write these or can you just channel the spirit of a crack addled psyco naturally?

What the ******* **** is all this? Anyone feel like cluing me in?

1039. Hurricane as a tool (9/16/2018)

Since Autumn is coming, I'm renovating the garden. Fear the Feds may plant drug trace in garbage, I used to burn off the yard trash. I think the Feds activated wildfire in California to justify interference me from burning the yard trash. (see last message)

I also noticed the news about Hurricane Florence. The extraordinary propaganda on this Hurricane caught my eyes. It reminds me of Hurricane Katrina 13 years ago. I think Hurricane Florance could be prepared as a distract on my case. They could have developed it to a bigger disaster if I burned off leaves again.

Here is what I wrote 13 years ago. It describes how the Feds set up traps in my case with climate war technique.

(1) H.A. mailed me a letter, required a clean up of garden.
Coincidentally San Jose City offered a free dumping on 9/24. Later I knew 9/24 was the landing date of Hurricane Rita. So 9/24 was their action date. Hurricane Rita played as a distract.

(2) My relatives (sisters and brother) were arranged a trip in East Coast.(9/10 to 9/17) Hurricane Ophelia went parallel along the Coast at that time. The Feds intended to eliminate my family members by arranged trips.

Reference:

342. Homeowner Association again (9/12/05)

To collaborate the September plot, Feds activates H.A. again. Ten days ago, I received a new notice which said,

"Enclosed you will find new procedures adopted by the Northvale Board of Directors for Dispute Resolution and Architectural Alterations....."

It announced new "Minimum landscaping requirements" which covers "All grounds visible to the public" and "Enclosed yards". It means now they will interfere the privacy of the backyards.

Of course, it came with intimidation: "Effective 60 days from the date of this letter (November 1, 2005), the Board of Directors will strictly enforce these guidelines. Owners found in violation will be subject to fines up to $50 per day until the Board of Directors is notified in writing that the violation has been corrected. In addition, the City of San Jose Code Enforcement Division may be notified in order to assist the Association in bringing a property into compliance."

The notice was from: Brad Fox, Association Manager
PML Management Corporation, 655 Mariners Island Blvd. #301, San Mateo, Ca. 94404

Three years ago, H.A. had played same trick on me. I had called that man Brad Fox several times and even wrote a certified letter to him, but never got a reply. (see "95. A notice for a meeting") Now when Feds exhausted everything, they create new procedure and requirement to persecute.

I view that PML Management Corporation as a support group work for the Feds.

What is their purpose this time? Here is another notice from City Council member Chuck Reed I received about same time. It was a free offer. "The City of San Jose is providing free Rubbish & Metal bins at each dump site for household use to dump things you would normally pay to take to the dump." The date: Saturday, September 24, 2005.(Rain or shine)

Why on 9/24? Because I don't dump the rubbish. I am afraid Feds will plant in garbage to frame a case. It used to be done by my wife.

But she will leave on 9/22 for a trip. (see "339. The September plot (9/2/05)")
A notice from H.A. forced a new requirement to clean the back yard before 11/1.
City offers a free dumping in time on 9/24.

I don't think it was a coincidence. Feds arranged me to do the dumping work on 9/24. I believe they plan a framed case on that day.

345. Hurricane, a tool to distract (9/27/05)

I allege the recent hurricanes were practice of climate war. It was part of framed case plotted by D.O.J..

1. Motive: As I have said, the September plot planned to kill two birds by one stone. Hurricanes were developed to help this purpose. (The main action was terror attack)

(1) To distract the peace movement, New Orleans was drowned by flood caused by Katrina on 8/29. The tragic scene thereafter occupied the whole page and screen of media for weeks which at same time drowned the news of Cindy Sheehan's anti war bus trip that started one day later.

The national emergency rescue was deliberately delayed. Military waited three days for orders. The slow re-action is not only incompetent but a crime when a city was drowned. But this was what inside group needed. The delay of rescue could create more stories of death, loot to draw public's attention. The media even activated an accusation war of who should be responsible for the slow action All these aimed at one purpose, to divert public's attention from peace movement.

Of course for the big demonstration of 9/24, Inside Group prepared a big hurricane. Media blew the trumpet to propaganda that Hurricane Rita was shaping up to be one of the strongest Storms ever to hit the USA, exceeding even Katrina. And the landing date of Rita was exactly the same day - 9/24.

As a project to distract, hurricane Katrina and Rita was a success. There is little report about anti-war gathering. They checked up the momentum of Peace movement at the loss of thousand lives and hundred billions worth of properties.

(2) To cover up the framed case, Katrina also played an important role. My case is a big one. Feds has accumulated large quantity of real estates property in the case. To keep the value of these properties, they abuse the power to keep the long term interest rate low. Feds creates a strange phenomenon: all other merchandise were in low price which include automobile, computer, food, clothes .... except the house. To maintain a booming real estate market, they almost make the long term interest rate equal to the short term one. But all these are artificial. Once I was eliminated and they released their properties, all the restriction on other merchandise will be released too. There will be a big inflation in US then. Long term interest rate will go sky rocket. For this economic crisis, Inside Group even prepared to squeeze more from American people. They passed a new bankruptcy law for those potential victims of the coming economic tsunami. And Feds also prepared a justification for that crisis. When despaired people get angry, government will attribute the failure to the hurricanes. It damaged oil industry in the Gulf of Mexico and caused high gas price. Everybody will believe so because they feel the bite when they pump the gas. The real cause of the crisis will be neglected. Hurricanes would be the excuse of an economy depression if the 9/24 frame case has been carried out.

Ophelia was another storm developed around 9/10 in East Coast. The newspaper said "It loitered in the Atlantic for days, and is trudging so slowly that it should spend two days on North Carolina.", "It's been very difficult to get a feeling of what Ophelia is going to do." The strange thing is here. For Rita and Katrina, the media seemed knew what they were going to do and even draw a timing route for their future movement. Why they couldn't tell Ophelia's?

I know why. Ophelia was a work of operation team of climate war. The team worked it out after they finished Katrina and then after Ophelia, they went for Rita. The task for Ophelia was to distract, (or even play a role) in a trip accident. My relatives were then in a trip in East Coast and Canada.(From 9/10 to 9/17). On 9/2 and 9/7, I continued to warn that Feds would create a travel accident to eliminate my family members. (#339, #340). To justify it, they even produced several air crash within a month. Ophelia wandered along East Coast, it was waiting for the decision of Feds. Its movement puzzled FEMA team.

On 9/15, news said Ophelia left East Coast for ocean. I knew Feds had postponed the plan of travel accident

Feds had planned the Rita even stronger than Katrina. They even put the landing date on 9/24 the action date. But it was too evident a plot after my revelation. When in final days, news changed the tones said that Rita wouldn't develop to category 5, I knew the 9/24 frame case and bombing plot went sour.

But the persecution won't stop. It goes on. (to be continued)

I'm still Batman! And your deoxyribonucleic acid is mutated with septic joker beans wrapped in actin &myosin sliding along a river of whey.

1040. Typical elimination plan in 2005 (9/23/2018)

In Hurricane Katrina event, the Feds planed to eliminate me, my wife and my siblings.

(1) 9/10 to 9/17/2005, My brother and two of my sisters were arranged a trip in East Coast. At same time Hurricane Ophelia went along East coast, ready to raid the land any time. Watch the odd path of Ophelia. This was chart on 9/14, it never landed since the case was soured.

opheliatrack.jpg

(2) I was intimidated by the Home Owner Association to clean the yard in September. Just then San Jose City offered a free dumping on 9/24/2005. It was a typical framing case of planting illegal trace in garbage.

9/24 was the landing date of Hurricane Rita. Media once predicted it would be bigger than Katrina. If the Feds had framed me in dumping case, then Rita would have played a big disaster to distract.

(3) 9/22 to 9/29/2005, My wife was arranged a South-east Asia trip. She almost encountered a Typhoon on 9/27.

Reference:

361. Storm is now a killing tool of Feds (11/27/05)

Back to 9/24 framed case. In "#342. Homeowner Association again (9/12/05)" I talked about How Feds arranged a trip for my wife between 9/22 to 9/29 so they could frame me in a special "9/24 Neighborhood Cleanup day". Then what would happen to my wife while she was in South east Asia?

They prepared a trip accident.

My wife told me a lucky story when she returned. The travel group would tour Haloon Bay in Vietnam on 9/27. Some big boss in the group gave up the tour with the excuse they must attend a meeting or just plainly said they were afraid of the typhoon. Only a few tourists went with my wife. But the typhoon miraculously left the Haloon Bay a day before so they had a nice boat tour.

On 9/30/05, there was a picture in Mercury News which shows a woman walking through rubble caused by Typhoon Damrey. "The worst storm to hit Vietnam in a decade. Officials said Thursday they had recovered 38 bodies so far."

I think there would be a "boat accident caused by typhoon" on 9/27 if the 9/24 framed case went on successfully. The good luck for my wife was not a nice trip but a safe one.

Holeeeeee ****..... I have no words. Sadly katsung and the rest of the board Liberals are pretty much on par with cogency and valid arguments at this point.

I was intimidated by the Home Owner Association to clean the yard in September.

Well stop being a slob and clean up your ******* yard. It's pretty simple.

I passed some stensil painted slogans that made me think of Katty... they were paranoid... misspelled, and had confusing grammar...lol

1040. Typical elimination plan in 2005 (9/23/2018)

In Hurricane Katrina event, the Feds planed to eliminate me, my wife and my siblings.

(1) 9/10 to 9/17/2005, My brother and two of my sisters were arranged a trip in East Coast. At same time Hurricane Ophelia went along East coast, ready to raid the land any time. Watch the odd path of Ophelia. This was chart on 9/14, it never landed since the case was soured.

opheliatrack.jpg

(2) I was intimidated by the Home Owner Association to clean the yard in September. Just then San Jose City offered a free dumping on 9/24/2005. It was a typical framing case of planting illegal trace in garbage.

9/24 was the landing date of Hurricane Rita. Media once predicted it would be bigger than Katrina. If the Feds had framed me in dumping case, then Rita would have played a big disaster to distract.

(3) 9/22 to 9/29/2005, My wife was arranged a South-east Asia trip. She almost encountered a Typhoon on 9/27.

Reference:

361. Storm is now a killing tool of Feds (11/27/05)

Back to 9/24 framed case. In "#342. Homeowner Association again (9/12/05)" I talked about How Feds arranged a trip for my wife between 9/22 to 9/29 so they could frame me in a special "9/24 Neighborhood Cleanup day". Then what would happen to my wife while she was in South east Asia?

They prepared a trip accident.

My wife told me a lucky story when she returned. The travel group would tour Haloon Bay in Vietnam on 9/27. Some big boss in the group gave up the tour with the excuse they must attend a meeting or just plainly said they were afraid of the typhoon. Only a few tourists went with my wife. But the typhoon miraculously left the Haloon Bay a day before so they had a nice boat tour.

On 9/30/05, there was a picture in Mercury News which shows a woman walking through rubble caused by Typhoon Damrey. "The worst storm to hit Vietnam in a decade. Officials said Thursday they had recovered 38 bodies so far."

I think there would be a "boat accident caused by typhoon" on 9/27 if the 9/24 framed case went on successfully. The good luck for my wife was not a nice trip but a safe one.

One of your best works yet. Short, simple, and to the point. Why there aren't a million "likes" is beyond me.