• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mayor Buttplug is a sexual preditor

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
The seriousness of the accusation mandates that we must believe the victim. He's really upset. He hasn't given details, a time or place, but we must believe him. And he's really, really upset. He vomited eight times. And coming forward was the hardest thing he's ever had to do.

Buttplug's wife, er husband may be upset too. But we don't know how many times he's vomited. In the days and weeks ahead we may know.

You should be upset too. Please don't make us wait days or weeks to know.

https://medium.com/@realHunterKelly/pete-buttigieg-sexually-assaulted-me-1a5c0aebae6d
Pete Buttigieg Sexually Assaulted Me
Hunter Kelly
Apr 29

iu

My name is Hunter Kelly. I am 21 years old. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. For the past three nights, I have not slept even a single hour. I have vomited eight times.

I was sexually assaulted by Mayor Pete Buttigieg. I didn’t know who he was back in February, only that he told me he was an important politician. When I started seeing him on television three weeks ago as a Presidential candidate, I thought about coming forward.

I am a gay man. I have been grappling with my identity for a number of years. I live, work, and attend college in rural Michigan. I know that by coming forward, I will make a hard life even harder. But I must do so — I must do so — for my country, for other gay men like me, and most importantly to stop a very bad man from becoming President of the United States.

I must confess that this is the toughest thing I have ever had to do. For two weeks now, I have been contemplating suicide. I see myself jumping from a building or a bridge. I know that years and years of counseling may lie in front of me.

In the days and weeks ahead, I will share my full story with the nation.

I claim credit for coining the nickname "Mayor Buttplug."

And of course Buttplug will be pilloried by leftists and forced out, just like what occurred with Ralph Northam, Justin Fairfax, Corey Booker, and Keith Ellison.

Just you wait and see.

i think if you do some research this has pretty much already been proven false.

If this is truly a set up job then it's despicable, I don't care who does it. Curious to see what kind of details emerge. From reading that article, it seems pretty fishy.

i think if you do some research this has pretty much already been proven false.

He's not a Catholic priest so it's all good.

You can't believe everything you read, garbage source from the start

Smear Merchants Try to Slime Pete Buttigieg with Bogus Sex Assault Claim

The mayor was briefly accused of assaulting a young man. A GOP source says right-wing operatives Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman approached him to make similarly untrue accusations. The claim was retracted hours later on a Facebook page appearing to belong to the man.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-r...e-pete-buttigieg-with-bogus-sex-assault-claim

This should add some spice to a boring election/s

Trump supporter, new twitter account in april, now magically a Bernie supporter

It would be nice to see this kind of fervor with the opposition, e.g. Trump.

Buttigieg is an ******* but the same standards apply here as with the me too witch hunt allegations.

Where is the police report?

It would be nice to see this kind of fervor with the opposition, e.g. Trump.

You don't remember Jitter's 37 posts in the Kavanaugh thread, pointing out how each of the false accusers was obviously a shill for the Dems and that the whole thing was a set up job? Yep, Jitter was everywhere defending Kavanaugh from those senseless baseless attacks by obvious Liberals...

tenor.gif

Republicans are terrible at this stuff.

Indeed, but remember...the Dems can run these false stories like Russia, the Kavanaugh accusers, etc, because they have 39 media outlets willing to push the lies. From HuffPo to ABCCBSNBCCNN, etc etc., they are mouthpieces for the Libs.

Conservatives don't have that type of media clout and air cover. Makes a huge difference.

***No I'm not saying I'd like to be the lying scumbags they are. Just saying Conservatives can't do this rn if they wanted to.

While I can't stand Mayor Buttplug, this seems like total bullshit. And frankly, if it is proven to be a lie, this kid should be sued for slander. It's NOT okay to do this to somebody, regardless of political affiliation.

Total Fake News

Mayor Pete Accuser: This Was All a ‘Despicable’ Set-Up

The young man who accused Mayor Pete Buttigieg of sexually assaulting him fully recanted the accusations on Tuesday, saying he was tricked, enticed and even intimidated into doing so by two of the most notorious smear merchants in politics.

In a new post on Facebook, Hunter Kelly recounted how a Medium post under his name, in which he said that he had been “raped” by Buttigieg, was written without his input and posted without his permission by Jacob Wohl.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...all-a-despicable-set-up/ar-AAAK1tI?li=BBnb7Kz

While I can't stand Mayor Buttplug, this seems like total bullshit. And frankly, if it is proven to be a lie, this kid should be sued for slander. It's NOT okay to do this to somebody, regardless of political affiliation.

I understand from my sources that Buttigieg told the false accuser he won't sue him and they can work it out over a bottle of cognac.

Of course it's bullshit. The photo of the twink in the OP tells you all you need to know. Oh, and that he puked 8 times. And he's really upset. And there's no date or time. Or witness. Or police report.

The point is that this is no less credible than the Ballsey-Ford hoax, so we damn well better take it seriously and pursue the truth where it leads us. Buttplug may be nominated to the SC some day.

The point is that this is no less credible than the Ballsey-Ford hoax, so we damn well better take it seriously and pursue the truth where it leads us. Buttplug may be nominated to the SC some day.

Or Buttplug may be assigned duties in looking after illegal aliens.

You know how it goes with aliens and anal probes.

Once again, I will see myself out.

Of course it's bullshit. The photo of the twink in the OP tells you all you need to know. Oh, and that he puked 8 times. And he's really upset. And there's no date or time. Or witness. Or police report.

The difference is the kid himself said it was false... Someone made a new account under his name. The "accuser" never really accused anyone. Not even in the same ballpark as the Ford situation

I understand from my sources that Buttigieg told the false accuser he won't sue him and they can work it out over a bottle of cognac.

Buttplug promised to "grease the skids" to get the deal done.

I'll see myself out ...

Then Buttplug said he would **** the kid up the ***.

The difference is the kid himself said it was false... Someone made a new account under his name. The "accuser" never really accused anyone. Not even in the same ballpark as the Ford situation

N-n-n-n-n-n-no. The standard for 'justice' has been established. It was set with Anita Hill - Clarence Thomas was sullied and shall remain a pariah in the eyes of the left forevermore. Kavanaugh was sullied and shall remain illegitimate in the eyes of the left forevermore. Regardless of 'circumstances', the same standard must be applied in all these cases - Biden, Buttplug, Billy Jeff, whomever. Guilty. Excommunicated. Damned.

Who was it that said 'its the absense of evidence that means we must investigate further' - Foley, Gephardt? One of those lowlife. I don't remember. Surprising that the dims aren't playing that card again with Russiagate. Certainly it applies to Buttplug.

Buttplug must be forever investigated and eschewed as a predator that he is.