• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merkel says Europe must take MORE refugees and Islam 'isn't source of terror'

Spike

Reaction score
The embattled leader says Europe has an obligation to take more displaced people from Syria and Iraq.

She also said Islam "is not the cause of terrorism" and that combatting extremism needs the cooperation of Muslim countries.

In a wide-ranging speech at a Munich security conference, the German chief also vowed to work closely with Vladimir Putin's Russia in the fight with ISIS in the Middle East.

Mrs Merkel has come under fire for taking in up to one million refugees amid security concerns and a string of migrant sex attacks across Germany.

After the Berlin lorry attack at a Christmas market in December, ex-UKIP leader Nigel Farage said events such as that will be "Merkel's legacy

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...s-Syria-Iraq-German-chancellor-terrorism-ISIS

------------------------

she sounds just like the Pope

Muslim terrorism does not exist - but the ecological crisis is real - the Pope

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4237706/Muslim-terrorism-does-not-exist.html

Wtf is wrong with these people, and why do the voters stand for it?

She has lost her mind. 1 million. Good grief.

Blondes are not having more fun in the EU

muslim-paki-rape-blond-girl-cop-arrests-parents.jpg

germany-muslim-rapefugees-1-resized.jpg

blonde-raped-618x454.png

th

Teenage Afghan immigrant is arrested in Germany after 19-year-old who worked at refugee centre and was the daughter of a senior EU official was raped and killed

3B043ED500000578-3998478-Maria_was_drowned_after_being_raped_her_body_found_in_the_River_-a-5_1480846568946.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-arrested-Germany-murder-medical-student.html

They're only trying to be like Mohammed. Stupid infidels don't know the way of sweet sweet caring loving Islam.

She also said Islam "is not the cause of terrorism" and that combatting extremism needs the cooperation of Muslim countries.

She's ******* delusional.
My take is that Merkel and many other leaders are one world government types and they're sympathetic to the Muzzies to get the Muzzie countries on board.

Just had a horrible thought.

This is the same **** we'd be hearing from Hillary had she won.

Meanwhile I'm slated to fly to Munich next Saturday and stay there through Thursday. We have several hundred Americans occupying two hotels. Nah, we're not targets.

Some personal issues may keep me from making the trip. We'll see. I'm not anxious to visit Merkel's Germany.

Meanwhile I'm slated to fly to Munich next Saturday and stay there through Thursday. We have several hundred Americans occupying two hotels. Nah, we're not targets.

Some personal issues may keep me from making the trip. We'll see. I'm not anxious to visit Merkel's Germany.

Its racist to be afraid of terrorists. You being afraid of Muslim terrorists makes more of them become terrorists.

I'm confused, I don't know who to root for

Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis: January 2017

Tolerating a "rape culture" to sustain a politically correct stance on mass migration

◾The actual number of migrant-related sex crimes in Germany is at least two or three times higher than the official number. Only 10% of the sex crimes committed in Germany appear in the official statistics. — André Schulz, head of the Criminal Police Association.

◾An even more toxic practice is for police deliberately to omit any references to migrants in crime reports. This lapse makes it impossible for German citizens to understand the true scale of the migrant crime problem.

◾City police asked German media to delete any images of the suspect. A note for editors stated: "The legal basis for publishing the surveillance photos has been dispensed with. We strongly urge you to take this into account in future reporting and to remove and/or make changes to existing publications."

◾"As a refugee, it is difficult to find a girlfriend." — Asif M., a 26-year-old asylum seeker from Pakistan, in court on charges he raped one woman and attempted to rape five others.

Police reports show that Germany's migrant rape crisis continues unabated, although accurate statistics are notoriously non-existent, this in one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. German authorities have repeatedly been accused of underreporting the true scale of the migrant crime problem in the country.

According to Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt, BKA) data (page 14), in 2013, migrants (Zuwanderer) committed 599 sex crimes, or an average of two a day. In 2014, migrants committed 949 sex crimes, or around three per day. In 2015, migrants committed 1,683 sex crimes, or around five per day. During the first three quarters of 2016, migrants committed 2,790 sex crimes, or around ten per day.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9934/germany-rape-january#.WKIUGnDqzOY.twitter

She is delusional. The German people are going to revolt against her and have her tossed out of office. She is a complete idiot. She has single handedly caused the issues in all of Europe.

◾"As a refugee, it is difficult to find a girlfriend." — Asif M., a 26-year-old asylum seeker from Pakistan, in court on charges he raped one woman and attempted to rape five others.

Well yeah, because you don't bring your women with you.

She is delusional. The German people are going to revolt against her and have her tossed out of office. She is a complete idiot. She has single handedly caused the issues in all of Europe.

So in other words, Germany has ****** up Europe for the third time in 100 years.

I weep for all the things that will be lost when the Quisling Traitors in European government finally get the get their nations to the point where their Cultural Suicide can't be stopped. So much art, culture and history will be destroyed by hordes of barbarian Moslems. I am glad I got to see Germany as a young man in before this happened.

I weep for all the things that will be lost when the Quisling Traitors in European government finally get the get their nations to the point where their Cultural Suicide can't be stopped. So much art, culture and history will be destroyed by hordes of barbarian Moslems. I am glad I got to see Germany as a young man in before this happened.

And this is from 2008:

http://www.bookwormroom.com/2011/02/25/europe-died-in-auschwitz/

Europe died in Auschwitz
FEBRUARY 25, 2011 BY BOOKWORM 0 COMMENTS

I got the following email. I don’t know the essay’s true provenance, but the sentiments expressed are interesting, especially if it did indeed originate in Europe.

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15, 2008. It doesn’t take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe – and possibly to the rest of the world.

REMEMBER AS YOU READ — IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER
Date: Tue. 15 January 2008 14:30

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth�Europe died in Auschwitz . . . We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe . Approximately 1,200,000,000; that is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world’s population.

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don’t hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.

The Jews don’t traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world’s Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Muslims must ask ‘what can they do for humankind’ before they demand that humankind respects them.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel ‘s part, the following two sentences really say it all:

‘If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel .” Benjamin Netanyahu

General Eisenhower Warned Us�It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect: ‘Get it all on record now �get the films�get the witnesses�because somewhere down the road of history some ******* will get up and say that this never happened.’
Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it ‘offends’ the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were ‘murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated’ while the German people looked the other way.

Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be ‘a myth,’ it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center ‘NEVER HAPPENED’ because it offends some Muslim in the United States ?

"You people are all racists. That 60 Minutes video was doctored. A neo-nazi was arrested last week. And Timothy McVeigh. So the Muzzies like raping pretty blonde girls. Can you blame them? Where they come from, the wimmins have better mustaches than the Imams."

/s elfiePolo

If I can't find a funeral director job here I'm going to try to claim asylum in Italy. They let Muzzies in. At least I have a skill.

maybe a glimmer of hope for Germany?

Go after the mosques!

Berlin truck attacker's mosque banned amid major police raid

A Berlin mosque attended by the young Tunisian who attacked a Christmas market in December has shut its doors and been banned, as police on Tuesday launched a major raid against the capital’s Islamist scene.

Berlin authorities have banned the Fussilet mosque, which Anis Amri used to attend. Meanwhile around 460 officers searched 24 locations across the capital city in the early hours of Tuesday morning in a raid linked to the mosque.

Amri had visited the mosque regularly before he drove a truck into a Christmas market on December 19th, killing 12 people, in an attack later claimed by terror group ISIS.

Police believe the mosque was a meeting point for radical Islamists who were willing to commit violence. It is also suspected that people inside the mosque collected money for terror attacks in Syria. Participants of Islam classes — mostly Turks and Caucasians — were reportedly radicalized and encouraged to fight with ISIS in Syria.

https://www.thelocal.de/20170228/be...-market-attacker-amid-460-officer-police-raid

but wait - there's more

TWENTY MILLION African migrants heading for Europe

As many as twenty million African migrants could come to Europe in the near future, according to the new president of the European parliament.

Antonio Tajani said Europe needs to do more to help asylum seekers in order to quell migration. He proposed the EU should open asylum centres in Libya in a bid to protect vulnerable refugees.

The president said that EU reception centres would provide asylum seekers with access to healthcare and would not be 'concentration camps'.

In 2017, there has been up to a 40 per cent increase in the number of migrants arriving in Italy. Many of these people come from Africa.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4268820/TWENTY-MILLION-African-migrants-heading-Europe.html

-----------------------------

Hillary would be already offering to have barges waiting to bring them here.