• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michelle Obama is Democrats’ best bet for 2020, oddsmakers say

Spike

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How ******* desperate are the Dems????

Michelle Obama says she wants nothing to do with politics now, but oddsmakers still say she’s got the best chance of any Democrat of winning the White House in four years.

Bovada, an online gambling site, says the odds of Mrs. Obama winning are 12-to-1. The next-best Democrats, Sen. Tim Kaine and Elizabeth Warren, get odds of 14-to-1.

By contrast three Republicans have higher odds: President-elect Donald Trump is a 2-to-1 bet to repeat, while Vice President-elect Mike Pence and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan are each given 10-to-1 odds.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...oddsmakers/?utm_source=RSS_Feedutm_medium=RSS

Moose is the best they've got? The democratic party is dead! I think it will be Pence in 4 years. Trump will get everything done that he wants to in this term.

Well she is black, and a women, so that should be 98% of the Dem vote

LOL, no she's not. She doesn't like speaking and we know was never proud of her country until her husband ran for office.

I'm not sure who the next Democratic hope is. The best they have is old.

I really don't think she wants to be president. Too much work and she did not really seem happy living in a fishbowl having her lifestyle choices examined and questioned. I think she and Bammy are going to go the speaking engagement route, write a book or two, make a huge pile of money like the Clintons and live like Hollywood celebrities.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How ******* desperate are the Dems????

Michelle Obama says she wants nothing to do with politics now, but oddsmakers still say she’s got the best chance of any Democrat of winning the White House in four years.

Bovada, an online gambling site, says the odds of Mrs. Obama winning are 12-to-1. The next-best Democrats, Sen. Tim Kaine and Elizabeth Warren, get odds of 14-to-1.

By contrast three Republicans have higher odds: President-elect Donald Trump is a 2-to-1 bet to repeat, while Vice President-elect Mike Pence and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan are each given 10-to-1 odds.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...oddsmakers/?utm_source=RSS_Feedutm_medium=RSS

Odds mean nothing to the Dems as they cheated Bernie out of the DNC who was actually shown to have a better shot of winning over Trump for Hilary who was shown to have a worse shot over Trump...

maybe sheila jackson lee could be their candidate

“We have martial law. What that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, October 7, 2013

“Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked, that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws. Why? Because we don’t have sensible gun legislation.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, April 9, 2013

“I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, February 13, 2013

According to a lawsuit, Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee demanded 18 hour days out of staffer Mona Floyd, refused to accommodate her visual disability, and made critical remarks about her when speaking to other employees.
“I don't give a damn about her disability.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, August 6, 2010

"Today we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, July 15, 2010

“I have been on the border, I have been on the Rio Grande. I have been on the border at night.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, July 10, 2014

“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, March 12, 2014

Yep, one of the smarter Democrats, I give you that.

maybe sheila jackson lee could be their candidate

The moose or the hippo.

11i2136.jpg

“We have martial law. What that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, October 7, 2013

“Don’t condemn the gangbangers, they’ve got guns that are trafficked, that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws. Why? Because we don’t have sensible gun legislation.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, April 9, 2013

“I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, February 13, 2013

According to a lawsuit, Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee demanded 18 hour days out of staffer Mona Floyd, refused to accommodate her visual disability, and made critical remarks about her when speaking to other employees.
“I don't give a damn about her disability.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, August 6, 2010

"Today we have two Vietnams, side by side, North and South, exchanging and working.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, July 15, 2010

“I have been on the border, I have been on the Rio Grande. I have been on the border at night.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, July 10, 2014

“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, March 12, 2014

Yep, one of the smarter Democrats, I give you that.

Also Neil Armstrong planted the flag on Mars.

Jackson Lee, whose district neighbors the Johnson Space Center, is a member of the House Committee on Science, and so it was that she spent part of her summer recess visiting the Mars Pathfinder Operations Center in Pasadena, California. While there, according to an article by Sandy Hume in The Hill, a weekly newspaper that covers Congress, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder succeeded in taking pictures of the American flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969. Of course, Armstrong planted the flag on the Moon, as any high schooler should be able to tell you, let alone a 47-year-old Yale graduate

And also when Lee said that hurricanes always are given white sounding names, and that's racist.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/flas...on-lee-said-hurricane-names-are-racist_012016

One response I heard..."Haven't black people caused enough damage?"

Last edited:
my perdiction - Ivanka will be first woman president - 8 years from now

abd12bde0a36c16087b68fde93e129a0.jpg

I really believe it could be in 4 years

Well she is black, and a women, so that should be 98% of the Dem vote

A black Marxist with limited experience was their last winning ticket.

I'm not sure who the next Democratic hope is. The best they have is old.

The big problems the Dems have are 1) the Clintons have been keeping competition down for Hildebeast to run and 2) there are only 14 Democrat governors now, i.e. few people like their ideas and they don't have a bench.

Last edited:
As always in American politics people go back and forth despite our so-called "unwavering" and "divided" nation....

These are all the scenarios of a Trump Presidency:

1. He's the next coming of Reagan. He passes so many laws in the next 4 years with congress and things really do get better, both domestic and abroad that he just cruises to a 2nd term and is 65% popular and in eight years his pick (whoever it is) pretty much gets into the White House.

2. He's a 2-term President like almost all the others. The media tears him down so much and America is just sick of his rhetoric that in 8 years we just go back the other way for the same cycle all over again.

I honestly do not think he's going to be a one-term President. He can't get everything he wants in 4 years. Impossible. And I really think he will do so much in the first 4 years that he can sell the "wait and see" message to all those that voted for him the last time around. And I just don't see a qualified democratic candidate to challenge him in 4 years except maybe Pocahontas. She seems to be a Sanders/Clinton offspring if I ever saw one.... But she still won't get out the black vote (or hispanic) and if the Rust Belt continues to back Trump, it's game over again and the same electoral map.

We'll see how it goes, but I just hope for 8 years of Trump. I really do. I like his team. I like they are all kind of rabble rousers. They shake things up. All of them. These are all doers and not followers or "let's wait and see" people. All of them.

Things are going to get done, come hell or high water, for good or bad. And after the last 12 years, that is going to be a breath of fresh air....

If trump does anything at all noteworthy for the inner cities as he promised... The dems are done for a decade at least... Especially if bernie pulls them super far left

She has no experience. If that is all they have , they are in big trouble.

She has no experience. If that is all they have , they are in big trouble.

Another black Muslim Communist, what could go wrong?
Oh wait, they're talking about making Keith Ellison chairman of the DNC.
I doubt Mooseshell would want the job. It's too much like work. She is just finishing the easiest and most plumb job in the world and looked miserable every day doing it.