• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michelle Obama's brush with racism

Christ that happens to me at least once a month too. I never realized two things until right now. A) I am a minority and B) there are racist white women everywhere you go!

Last edited:
O course people get racist with Michelle after she arrives in a fleet of armored black Suburbans with a dozen Secret Service agents talking into their sleeves and a couple of cameramen.
Do you REALLY think the Secret Service lets anyone within 100 feet of her? Do you think she WANTS average Americans within 100 feet of her?

O course people get racist with Michelle after she arrives in a fleet of armored black Suburbans with a dozen Secret Service agents talking into their sleeves and a couple of cameramen.
Do you REALLY think the Secret Service lets anyone within 100 feet of her? Do you think she WANTS average Americans within 100 feet of her?

Every time I wear a blue shirt into a Walmart, I get asked about locations of stuff.

She is a liar. She told the same story a few years back as the woman was very short and couldn't reach the product.It was a very polite situation. What a fraud. Her and her husband are as racist as it comes. They always take the low road of division.

I was asked if I work at Dick's sporting goods the other day..while wearing my company hoodie..

I was asked if I work at Dick's sporting goods the other day..while wearing my company hoodie..
that's only because you're a

None of this stuff is true. Don't you guys know that since we elected a black President, we have become a post racial society?

I go to the grocery store next to my office and usually leave my suit jacket behind. I am asked at least once per trip to the store where a particular item is located. I usually let them know that I do not work at the store politely, but tell them the aisle if I know where it is or direct them to an actual employee. If I see an older lady struggling to get something on the top shelf, I usually ask them if I can help them reach their item before they have a chance to ask me to do it.

I go to the grocery store next to my office and usually leave my suit jacket behind. I am asked at least once per trip to the store where a particular item is located. I usually let them know that I do not work at the store politely, but tell them the aisle if I know where it is or direct them to an actual employee. If I see an older lady struggling to get something on the top shelf, I usually ask them if I can help them reach their item before they have a chance to ask me to do it.

Wait....you don't read anything into the situation and get all butt hurt? Come on, have some fun, go the gusto of victimhood.

The retarded ******* story gets even better...........

"The president told People: “There’s no black male my age, who’s a professional, who hasn’t come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn’t hand them their car keys.”

Anyone who would buy that bullshit would probably vote for the idiot who has just shown how out of ******* touch he and the wookie are......I could probably count on one hand the number of restaurants at which I've eaten that had valet parking.....most of America eats at restaurant where they're "forced" to walk to their ******* cars Mr. President.

"But, the president said, “the small irritations or indignities that we experience are nothing compared to what a previous generation experienced.”

“It’s one thing for me to be mistaken for a waiter at a gala,” he said. “It’s another thing for my son to be mistaken for a robber and to be handcuffed, or worse, if he happens to be walking down the street and is dressed the way teenagers dress.”

Trotting out the old "if I had a son" bullshit again, eh? Only when it conveniently fits the agenda of dividing the country along racial lines though. If this guy were half as good at his job, or even put half the effort into it that he puts into subtly stirring the racism pot he'd be the best ever.

Wait....you don't read anything into the situation and get all butt hurt? Come on, have some fun, go the gusto of victimhood.

The retarded ******* story gets even better...........

"The president told People: “There’s no black male my age, who’s a professional, who hasn’t come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn’t hand them their car keys.”

Anyone who would buy that bullshit would probably vote for the idiot who has just shown how out of ******* touch he and the wookie are......I could probably count on one hand the number of restaurants at which I've eaten that had valet parking.....most of America eats at restaurant where they're "forced" to walk to their ******* cars Mr. President.

"But, the president said, “the small irritations or indignities that we experience are nothing compared to what a previous generation experienced.”

“It’s one thing for me to be mistaken for a waiter at a gala,” he said. “It’s another thing for my son to be mistaken for a robber and to be handcuffed, or worse, if he happens to be walking down the street and is dressed the way teenagers dress.”

Trotting out the old "if I had a son" bullshit again, eh? Only when it conveniently fits the agenda of dividing the country along racial lines though. If this guy were half as good at his job, or even put half the effort into it that he puts into subtly stirring the racism pot he'd be the best ever.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Every time I wear a blue shirt into a Walmart, I get asked about locations of stuff.

I wonder why. Walmart employees NEVER know where ANYTHING is located. EVER. I've stopped asking because I can find it faster or I just give up. I've had occasions where I ask a Walmart employee where something is located. I'm told "I don't know. We don't carry that". (well which is it)? I look for it. I find it. Then I spend 5 minutes finding the person to inform them where it is located and that they do carry it. They don't care.

Rant over. Maybe they think I'm racist because I'm asking them to help me find things? Ahhhhh, now I know why. Thanks Moooooshell.

oicu8ad works at wal-mart?

Just seeing the name Walmart pisses me off. **** that place.

I was bored this past weekend, so I started watching episodes of the TV show black-ish on the On Demand.
The show has its moments, but the one thing they get right is the parents still have racially tinged views, and
the kids are oblivious.

The generation born and raised in the 60's and 70's still needs to die off to take the next giant leap in racism
erasure. So around 2060 things should be looking good. Until then, only the better amongst the adult population,
will be the examples of the prejudice free.

Maybe she was asked to get something off of the bottom shelf.

The generation born and raised in the 60's and 70's still needs to die off to take the next giant leap in racism erasure. So around 2060 things should be looking good. Until then, only the better amongst the adult population, will be the examples of the prejudice free.

I would agree, but the simple fact is that there is a very lucrative "racial industry." That racial industry now specializes in African-American suspects involved in criminal activity who encounter the police and are injured or killed.

The racial industry dominates the conversation, sets the tone, and does not brook criticism. The racial industry is not a legitimate, well-grounded approach to racism. Instead, it is led in large part by a man who stole his employee's social security contributions, owes millions of dollars in unpaid taxes, lied about a girl being held captive and raped by a police officer, owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to that police officer for defamation, and has failed to pay the overdue social security taxes, failed to pay the taxes owed, and failed to pay the defamation judgment.

Another "leader" of the race industry stole charitable contributions to pay off his mistress for their son, while failing to tell his wife about the fact that he ... had a mistress, had a son with her, and was stealing money to pay her off to keep quiet.

Yes, those are two of the leaders of the racial industry, and it shows how far the racial equality movement has fallen. It has gone from peaceful marches, demanding equal job opportunities and basic rights such as the right to ride public transportation with dignity and the rights to life and property guaranteed by our 5th and 14th amendment, to pimping dead criminals,encouraging riots, and extorting "contributions" from private industry.

That racial industry will NOT go quiet into that good night, 21, and will stir the flames to keep the industry alive - no matter how corrupt the industry and its leaders are.

I would agree, but the simple fact is that there is a very lucrative "racial industry." That racial industry now specializes in African-American suspects involved in criminal activity who encounter the police and are injured or killed.

The racial industry dominates the conversation, sets the tone, and does not brook criticism. The racial industry is not a legitimate, well-grounded approach to racism. Instead, it is led in large part by a man who stole his employee's social security contributions, owes millions of dollars in unpaid taxes, lied about a girl being held captive and raped by a police officer, owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to that police officer for defamation, and has failed to pay the overdue social security taxes, failed to pay the taxes owed, and failed to pay the defamation judgment.

Another "leader" of the race industry stole charitable contributions to pay off his mistress for their son, while failing to tell his wife about the fact that he ... had a mistress, had a son with her, and was stealing money to pay her off to keep quiet.

Yes, those are two of the leaders of the racial industry, and it shows how far the racial equality movement has fallen. It has gone from peaceful marches, demanding equal job opportunities and basic rights such as the right to ride public transportation with dignity and the rights to life and property guaranteed by our 5th and 14th amendment, to pimping dead criminals,encouraging riots, and extorting "contributions" from private industry.

That racial industry will NOT go quiet into that good night, 21, and will stir the flames to keep the industry alive - no matter how corrupt the industry and its leaders are.

And don't forget it's a lucrative political strategy as well. Obama and his wife are masters at stirring up hatred for their own selfish ambitions.

And don't forget it's a lucrative political strategy as well. Obama and his wife are masters at stirring up hatred for their own selfish ambitions.

Incredibly lucrative. I'll give the Democrats credit for putting into place strategies decades ago that reap them rewards today. They've helped to destroy the family unit, provided incentive for out of wedlock child birth, created multiple programs to keep blacks on the Government payroll, while simultaneously keeping them as voters, while furthermore diminishing their desire or need to work or be contributors to society. The current push by these "Black Leaders" and the Liberal media to make Michael Brown and Garner heroes, to lead so many in protest against the police, is a success for their agenda. Facts are ignored, but the end goal is achieved - planned racial division for political gain. The Democrats and Liberals don't want happy, successful blacks in America. You can see this. Every successful African American from Clarence Thomas to Condoleeza Rice to Allen west is viciously attacked by the Liberal media and politicians, being called everything from House Ni##er, and Uncle Tom, to a sell out, or an Oreo. It's by design. A poor, dependent black community is a Democrat's dream.

What adds salt to the wound is that far too many in the black community cannot see that the chains that keep them bound to poverty and poor education are born upon them by the same people they vote for and fervently defend.