• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More green energy fails

Yeah not for some time now...
In fact, the Civil War was completely unnecessary because mechanized farming would have supplanted slave labor by 1870. A steam tractor with impliments could pick more cotton in a few hours than 100 men could do in a full day. But trying to feed our population without machinery now ain't gonna happen. As Booted points out in post 87 above, YOU ARE THE CARBON THEY WANT TO REDUCE.
Oh bullshit. Another use would have been found for the slaves.

My point is that you are not accounting for human nature. I don't know if I see the big plantation owners for example just saying "Ok...we got tractors, you're free!" I know so much comes down to money, but there was a certain way of life down there among some that would have been hard to just turn off.

And granted, I do not do well with Southern apologists. I come from Scots-Irish stock...which made up the bulk of the southern army. Poor, uneducated...had the South won their way of life probably wouldn't have improved much. Used as pawns.

My point is that you are not accounting for human nature. I don't know if I see the big plantation owners for example just saying "Ok...we got tractors, you're free!" I know so much comes down to money, but there was a certain way of life down there among some that would have been hard to just turn off.

And granted, I do not do well with Southern apologists. I come from Scots-Irish stock...which made up the bulk of the southern army. Poor, uneducated...had the South won their way of life probably wouldn't have improved much. Used as pawns.
Yeah so do I. I know at least two of my great grandfathers wore buckskin and gray. There is no southern apologetics only the truth, and the truth is the Civil War was about slavery only as much as the mercantilists in the north needed an issue to push a war for protectionist trade policy. And FYI, much like Neil Young a southern man don't need you around anyhow so off is the direction you should FCUK.
Now get back on topic retard.

Yeah so do I. I know at least two of my great grandfathers wore buckskin and gray. There is no southern apologetics only the truth, and the truth is the Civil War was about slavery only as much as the mercantilists in the north needed an issue to push a war for protectionist trade policy. And FYI, much like Neil Young a southern man don't need you around anyhow so off is the direction you should FCUK.
Now get back on topic retard.
Haha...you brought up the Civil War, retard.

There is no reason to fight that war except for slavery. None. Don't hide behind the bull. It was all about slavery.

In no way am I saying the poor, uneducated Scots-Irish kid was fighting for slavery. I damn well know what he was fighting for. His home, his family, etc. The people who put him there were for sure all about that. They had the power. States rights my ***. The genius of the USA was the willingness to compromise. Everything else could have been figured out. Slavery...not so much.

Haha...you brought up the Civil War, retard.

There is no reason to fight that war except for slavery. None. Don't hide behind the bull. It was all about slavery.

In no way am I saying the poor, uneducated Scots-Irish kid was fighting for slavery. I damn well know what he was fighting for. His home, his family, etc. The people who put him there were for sure all about that. They had the power. States rights my ***. The genius of the USA was the willingness to compromise. Everything else could have been figured out. Slavery...not so much.

I was making a point about the need for mechanized farming slapdick. Stay on topic or shut your co ckholster.

I was making a point about the need for mechanized farming slapdick. Stay on topic or shut your co ckholster.
Gee, you are hurting my feelings. I see I am arguing with a 14 year old, in mind at least anyway. So it is my fault. Never argue with fools...

I'm laughing over here. You could have made the point about mechanized farming, which a fully agree with your point, in a myriad of other ways, but you had the bring up something about the Civil War. Yet, you say didn't bring up the Civil War.

You got a bee in your bonnet over it, you act like something that is completely hypothetical is fact.

Watching the Ogre being beaten to a pulp like....

200.webp

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they can’t cool homes but want all E vehicles in how long!!! My lord are people twats

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they can’t cool homes but want all E vehicles in how long!!! My lord are people twats

And, as the voters see this crap unfolding in front of their very eyes, as they see their quality of life degrading, as they are just starting to see the writing on the wall and begin to understand this utopia they want is unattainable and will ultimately lead to suffering.....after all that....THEY WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR ULTRA LIBERALS!
giphy.gif

And, as the voters see this crap unfolding in front of their very eyes, as they see their quality of life degrading, as they are just starting to see the writing on the wall and begin to understand this utopia they want is unattainable and will ultimately lead to suffering.....after all that....THEY WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR ULTRA LIBERALS!
giphy.gif
Indeed, they will, but hopefully, slowly, people will be able to see the man behind the curtain.

This has little to do with saving the planet, and almost certainly to do with the investors handing out the contracts.

They're a bunch of gd morons. At least California is testing ground for stupid ****. It shows everyone else what not to do in society.

Thanks California.

giphy.gif
They will move to TX and join a cult named Coolie man

Last edited:
ICE vehicles are also just as capable of going up in flames.

Not with the frequency that electric vehicles do though.

I feel sympathy for the logical thinkers out there in California who have to live with those idiots.

Brand's economics aren't entirely correct here but he still makes a good point.