• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

N. Korea again

If you were a North Korean citizen, how much would you secretly hate him. He's literally flirting with getting you and everybody else wiped out by one of the various nuclear superpowers in the world because he wants to act like a ******* jackass.
They're so brainwashed they don't even know what the **** is going on.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

They're so brainwashed they don't even know what the **** is going on.
So isolated they think Kim is a god and they've been told every day for 70 years that the U.S. is going to attack them any day now.

A lot of innocent people would get hurt, who have nothing to do with North Korea or the regime there.

Nuclear-War-Donald-Trump-North-Korea-908381.jpg

What would happen if Trump NUKED North Korea? How many people would perish?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ong-un-nuclear-war-World-War-3-China-New-York

</section>

Dumbass, use a smaller bomb on the Norks. Save the larger one for the Middle East.

speaking of smaller bombs

It's on

North Korea now making missile-ready nuclear weapons

North Korea has successfully produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead that can fit inside its missiles, crossing a key threshold on the path to becoming a full-fledged nuclear power, U.S. intelligence officials have concluded in a confidential assessment.

The new analysis completed last month by the Defense Intelligence Agency comes on the heels of another intelligence assessment that sharply raises the official estimate for the total number of bombs in the communist country’s atomic arsenal.

The U.S. calculated last month that up to 60 nuclear weapons are now controlled by North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Some independent experts believe the number of bombs is much smaller.

The findings are likely to deepen concerns about an evolving North Korean military threat that appears to be advancing far more rapidly than many experts had predicted. U.S. officials last month concluded that Pyongyang is also outpacing expectations in its effort to build an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of striking cities on the American mainland.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/08/trump-warns-north-korea-threats-will-be-met-with-fire-and-fury.html

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'
President Donald Trump warns that threats from North Korea "will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

President Trump said that North Korea will be "met with fire and fury" if threats against the U.S. don't stop.

"North Korea best not make any more threats to he United States," Trump said in New Jersey on Tuesday. "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen... they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which the world has never seen."

The comments follow a report that North Korea can now put nuclear weapons on U.S.-bound missiles.

Last edited:
Small tactical nukes would get it done. It would be better to just put a bullet in that little ***** head

You know if they have it they will want to use it

North Korea says seriously considering plan to strike Guam

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Wednesday it is "carefully examining" a plan to strike the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam with missiles, just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump told the North that any threat to the United States would be met with "fire and fury".

A spokesman for the Korean People's Army, in a statement carried by the North's state-run KCNA news agency, said the strike plan will be "put into practice in a multi-current and consecutive way any moment" once leader Kim Jong Un makes a decision.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-usa-idUSKBN1AO2L9

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Wednesday it is "carefully examining" a plan to strike the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam with missiles, just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump told the North that any threat to the United States would be met with "fire and fury".

A spokesman for the Korean People's Army, in a statement carried by the North's state-run KCNA news agency, said the strike plan will be "put into practice in a multi-current and consecutive way any moment" once leader Kim Jong Un makes a decision.

They're suicidal! Time to take 'em out.

Well, that would take out those child molesting priests that have a ******* freak show going on.....

I don't care what anyone says, nukes are not the answer. Everyone wants to throw this on Trump, but this is failure of decades of previous administrations mostly (in my opinion) Clinton and Obama. Two woefully untrained foreign relations leaders. I give W a slight pass because he had to deal with 9/11 eight months into his first term. That became a lot more important.

If North Korea has 20 nukes (give or take), even if capable of only hitting Seoul, that is enough of a deterrent to really prevent any Western power from military action against them. Seoul is like the 16th largest city in the ******* world. It has a Metropolitan Statistical Area with 50 million people. FIFTY MILLION.

There is no preemptive course of military action that can GUARANTEE that Seoul isn't taken out. And if that happens, the West could never live that down. Not for the next century.

At this point, they are a nuclear power. That's reality now. You hope their plan is to use it as a deterrent (which it is) and not as an aggressive phase 1 military action against the South in some vain attempt at reunification.

U.S. and the rest of the world must just continue to do what we are doing. Keep them in the dark ages as much as possible with sanctions and cutting off as much supplies as possible and hope either a coup happens inside the country or gout and whatever other freaky disease that inbred leader of theirs has gets to him soon.

Last edited:
of course Obama had 8 years of sitting on his *** and doing nothing while they got their missiles and warhead programs up to speed

CNN doing a broadcast from a bunker in Hawaii !!!

Nagasaki anniversary tomorrow......

Nukes are never the answer, but i think we can dismantle NK without nukes. I think we could hit them fast enough and hard enough that they couldn't get a launch off. However the longer we wait the more dangerous they become.

I am starting to think that we will have to organize a significant military action in N. Korea. Like a major war. Time for Trump to organize allies, and identify non-allies, call a session in Congress and get war powers. That is where it will get sticky. These RINO ******* will not back him.

Go long military stocks. **** will ramp up in any case.

I am starting to think that we will have to organize a significant military action in N. Korea. Like a major war. Time for Trump to organize allies, and identify non-allies, call a session in Congress and get war powers. That is where it will get sticky. These RINO ******* will not back him.

Go long military stocks. **** will ramp up in any case.

No one in the world will back him. Then, when NK parks a nuke in someone's back yard, someone will ask how this could have happened and come up with a hash tag.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/08/trump-warns-north-korea-threats-will-be-met-with-fire-and-fury.html

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'
President Donald Trump warns that threats from North Korea "will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen."

President Trump said that North Korea will be "met with fire and fury" if threats against the U.S. don't stop.

"North Korea best not make any more threats to he United States," Trump said in New Jersey on Tuesday. "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen... they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which the world has never seen."

The comments follow a report that North Korea can now put nuclear weapons on U.S.-bound missiles.

Funny. When he says **** like that, he sounds just like Kim. Crazy.

This is no joke. There is a chance for a disaster here. Someone needs to assassinate this guy.

And if you think North Korea is a problem, just wait until Iran gets nuclear weapons.

Its time for the USA, China, Russia, and the UK to align and privately tell North Korea or Iran that if you dare use a nuclear device, your nation won't be there to record the rest of their history.

Its time for the USA, China, Russia, and the UK to align and privately tell North Korea or Iran that if you dare use a nuclear device, your nation won't be there to record the rest of their history.

I really don't think China and Russia are capable of telling another anti-U.S. Communist nation that they're being bad.

And if you think North Korea is a problem, just wait until Iran gets nuclear weapons.

Obama has already given Iran $150 billion and a pathway to nukes. (Our money, btw.) What does a mf'er have to do to get killed for treason now days?

Love how a few months ago the libtards and their MSM arm were saying how Trump was being too nice to the fat ******* and now they are saying Trump is being crazy with his rhetoric toward the fat *******. There's no pleasing our loony left in this country. We can only hope the fat ******* truly gives us a reason to wipe him off the map. Odumma let him get out of control, to the point pre-emptive strikes won't work.

Thing is, all he really wants is attention. He wants to be recognized as a world leader even though all he leads is a third-world shithole. If he didn't have nukes no one would give a **** about him and his country and he knows this. If us and other countries act concerned about him and talk about him, that's exactly what he wants. I say ignore him publicly but privately keep an eye on him and if he ***** up then blow him to smithereens without warning.

Obama was always pacifist in charge. As spineless about violence as they come. Wanted it safe behind a pane of glass. He always reminded me of that gay son of King Richard in Braveheart. Had he actually lived in a Muslim country he so admired, someone might have throw his gay lover out the window to ******* make him grow a pair.

In my opinion, at this point, there is nothing good that comes out of a preemptive attack on North Korea. Nothing. As much as it pains me to say, you have to let North Korea make the first aggressive move and actually kill 1000's before we can unleash hell. I'm not really worried about U.S. territory because I think we can intercept anything they launch at us. There will be enough time to do it.

It's really South Korea that is most in danger because even fallout from a small nuke could be very nasty for the whole peninsula. Even a conventional war is bad for the peninsula.

I also agree this is a warning about not doing enough in Iran. If Iran get a nuke then the only real option there is to give nukes to Saudi Arabia too as a Sunni counter balance effect in the region. Then Turkey might want them. And Egypt. Could open a whole ******* can of worms.

Aggression still has the be the precursor to all-out war. At this point North Korea is just saying "look how big my dick is". Might be gross to look at and uncouth in the world scheme of things, but he hasn't killed anyone yet with his missile tests.

Obama has already given Iran $150 billion and a pathway to nukes. (Our money, btw.) What does a mf'er have to do to get killed for treason now days?

be a (R)

What Russian investigation?

CNN Broadcasts From Hawaiian Bunker, Prepares For Nuclear War

DGyND8AUwAAqFFB.jpg

This **** with the Norks has been getting worse every since Bill Clinton paid them billions in the 90's to give up their nuke program, 'diplomacy' is a joke with them.

They just pocked the money and used it to build new missiles!

Mattis backs up Trump:

“The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons,” Mattis said in a statement. “The DPRK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people.”