• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

N. Korea again

Rex Tillerson: “What the president is doing is sending a strong message to North Korea in language that Kim Jong Un would understand, because he doesn’t seem to understand diplomatic language … I think it was important that he deliver that message to avoid any miscalculation on their part.”

Obama would be airlifting pallets of $10s and $20s by now.

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/...94-donald-trump-on-north-korea-in-1999-video/

FLASHBACKS: Bill Clinton threatens North Korea in 1994, Donald Trump on North Korea in 1999 [video]

Posted at 8:56 am on August 9, 2017 by Greg P.

While on a visit to the DMZ in 1994, President Bill Clinton told North Korea that it would be “pointless” to develop nuclear weapons because if they ever used nukes, “it would be the end of their country.” Maybe this isn’t a fiery as President Trump’s fire and fury line, but it’s still a threat of total annihilation of the North Korean regime.

-------------

same link - Trump is interviewed, stating we need to determine what the NKs want and need to better understand them and their desires, then to negotiate with them. He says to handle it now ('99), and not later.

My understanding is that Clinton in 1994 negotiated with Kim Jung Il to give them materials to build Nuclear Power Plants. And those materials and technology helped them develop a nuclear weapon.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/19/w...give-aid-to-north-koreans.html?pagewanted=all

Interesting to read who the North Korean "appeasers" were even back then. Carter, Clinton, now Obama..... What do they all have in common. I know there is something.

Last edited:
My understanding is that Clinton in 1994 negotiated with Kim Jung Il to give them materials to build Nuclear Power Plants. And those materials and technology helped them develop a nuclear weapon.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/19/w...give-aid-to-north-koreans.html?pagewanted=all

Interesting to read who the North Korean "appeasers" were even back then. Carter, Clinton, now Obama..... What do they all have in common. I know there is something.

white or half white.
******* whitey.

It's OK Supe - they can't touch us here

Canada is pretty much ****** though

North-Korea-missile-range-02_1457396923412_901120_ver1.0.jpg

we need to get the keys to this dump from Buff

Do you think sending Dennis Rodman back would help at all?

Let's just say they let one off the chain and **** went wrong and landed in a major China town. Would China then do something?

apparently they're targeting Guam.
tip of the spear

so they want to play "just the tip" but may get the whole ******* schlong

Well here we are. 6 months in and a game of chicken with a psychopath is on. I guess we will find out how a whole bunch of dick swagger rolls. Maybe it will work. The US has a massive military advantage. But how far are both sides willing to go.

Well here we are. 6 months in and a game of chicken with a psychopath is on. I guess we will find out how a whole bunch of dick swagger rolls. Maybe it will work. The US has a massive military advantage. But how far are both sides willing to go.

Well if Kim Jung ding ding ping pong attacks anyone. His goose is cooked. I doubt it would be anything nuclear. He cares about self preservation.

Last edited:
apparently they're targeting Guam.
tip of the spear

so they want to play "just the tip" but may get the whole ******* schlong

Our strike will come from below the waters. Swiftly and deadly.

Yep, and just like with 9/11, a Republican Administration has to clean up the damned messes that accrue under pacifist leadership. Kim didn't develop these nukes starting last November. Trump inherited the problem. Just as Bush inherited 9/11, an operation in the works for many years, with the most of the planning done in the year prior to his election.

At least there's a set of balls in office now.

NO BLUFF: 'Mad Dog' Mattis Says North Korea Must Back Down, Or Face 'The End Of Its Regime And The Destruction Of Its People'

On Wednesday, Defense Secretary James Mattis issued a warning to the North Korean regime that made President Trump’s “the fire and the fury” rant seem downright staid by comparison. According to Mattis:

The United States and our allies have the demonstrated capabilities and unquestionable commitment to defend ourselves from an attack. Kim Jong Un should take heed of the United Nations Security Council’s unified voice, and statements from governments the world over, who agree the DPRK [Democratic People’s Republic of Korea] poses a threat to global security and stability. The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons. The DPRK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people.

That’s some pretty harsh language from a man with significant credibility in the business of breaking things and killing people.

It’s also a warning North Korea should heed. One of the big questions about Trump’s rhetoric on Tuesday was whether it was merely overheated Trumpian superlative-laden nonsense. That question was exacerbated by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s statements this morning that Trump was not attempting to escalate the military threat inherent in the situation.

But Mattis isn’t Trump, and doesn’t merely spit hot fire for the sake of doing so. If Mattis is talking openly about “the end of its regime and the destruction of its people,” that means that military options are almost certainly on the table. And that means that China will be paying attention, and ought to put significant pressure on Kim Jung Un to step aside or at least back down.

It is, as the kids say, lit.

you can thank one William Jefferson Clinton for allowing things to escalate to this level.
and if you believe it wouldn't be right here, front and center if Barak Obama was POTUS of the USA, then you're being intentionally obtuse.

though, why doesn't uber cuck Trudeau step in and try to soothe matters over?

you can thank one William Jefferson Clinton for allowing things to escalate to this level.
and if you believe it wouldn't be right here, front and center if Barak Obama was POTUS of the USA, then you're being intentionally obtuse.

though, why doesn't uber cuck Trudeau step in and try to soothe matters over?

Trudeau would welcome Kim to Canada as a hero. Liberals always turn villains into heroes and victims.

Of course he did

Obama knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes

During an April 11, 2013, House Armed Services Committee hearing, Congressman Doug Lamborn, R-Colo., inadvertently revealed several unclassified sentences from a DIA report that said DIA had determined with “moderate confidence” that North Korea has the capability to make a nuclear weapon small enough to be launched with a ballistic missile.

The Director of National Intelligence and Obama officials subsequently tried to dismiss Lamborn’s disclosure by claiming the DIA assessment was an outlier that did not reflect the views of the rest of the U.S. Intelligence Community.

It was clear what Obama officials were doing in 2013. The DIA report represented inconvenient facts that threatened President Obama’s North Korea “strategic patience” policy -- a policy to do nothing about North Korea and kick this problem down the road to the next president. Obama officials tried to downplay the DIA assessment to prevent it from being used to force the president to employ a more assertive North Korea policy

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...ew-about-north-koreas-miniaturized-nukes.html

seriously.gif

Well if Kim Jung ding ding ping pong attacks anyone. His goose is cooked. I doubt it would be anything nuclear. He cares about self preservation.

The guy looks very unstable and delusional to me. His entire appearance is based on strength and there are zero checks and balances politically in North Korea to stop him or dare even question him.

There are 25 million people in North Korea, and Kim Jong-un is using them as chips in a game of nuclear poker. He'd better learn there is a point where a bluff can be misinterpreted as an attack from the other side.

Now Kim Jong Un is threatening to attack Guam.

Don't even think of firing a test missile near Guam, otherwise, it could be a war without any regards for civilian causalities.

Obama: The *****-in-Chief.

and former....

Terrorist-in-Chief
Commie-in-Chief
Kenyan-in-Chief
Muslim-in-Chief
****-in-Chief
Mfer-in-Chief

Thank God that ******* is out of office.

Obama: The *****-in-Chief.

and former....

Terrorist-in-Chief
Commie-in-Chief
Kenyan-in-Chief
Muslim-in-Chief
****-in-Chief
Mfer-in-Chief

Thank God that ******* is out of office.

Just like Bill Clinton ignored North Korea and was okay with them developing nuclear power ( North Korea said it was energy use only ), Obama did the same to Iran, and actually gave them a boat load of cash to expedite their efforts.

To aid an nation who views us as the enemy and threatens us and our allies is a form of treason.

The guy looks very unstable and delusional to me. His entire appearance is based on strength and there are zero checks and balances politically in North Korea to stop him or dare even question him.

There are 25 million people in North Korea, and Kim Jong-un is using them as chips in a game of nuclear poker. He'd better learn there is a point where a bluff can be misinterpreted as an attack from the other side.

Now Kim Jong Un is threatening to attack Guam.

Don't even think of firing a test missile near Guam, otherwise, it could be a war without any regards for civilian causalities.

Yet he hides because he knows he has a great big target on his head. Someone near him needs to kill his *** or maybe they're all so brainwashed it won't happen. His survivability would be zero in a nuclear conflict. If this escalates much more I'd get Seoul evacuated out of range from artillery and missiles.

Do you realize the logistical nightmare of evacuating a city/subburbs of 50 million people? Jesus... you make it sound like that's easy. It's equivalent of evacuating not just Manhattan (and shutting down ALL business in the city) but all five boroughs, Newark/Oranges, and most of Connecticut.

The fact you think that is possible tells me you don't understand the gravity of the situation. Asian population densities make any conflict or conventional war in Asia now almost beyond comprehension to the risk of innocent lives. Granted, I'm no apologist for all things Asian. They overpopulated themselves. And their consumption of resources (both necessary and frivolous) is insane and damaging to the planet.

I don't really have an answer. If you don't think North Korea can launch a nuke or you can invade and stop any launch or major counter attack quickly (like a blitzkrieg) then you consider that in your staff meetings. But I'm not sure that's possible anymore. I'm not sure it's been possible for 3-4 years. We can blame Obama (one of many things) for being the President when the timeline crossed to depose Kim Jong Un by force without catastrophic loss of life to South Korea.

Now, I think it's too late. That's my position. So I really hope that's not the direction this administration takes (a preemptive strike so to speak). If North Korea kills ANYONE outside their country at this point through acts of aggression, all bets are off. And I really hope the idea or use of "tactical nukes" is not on the table. That's not the way I want warfare to evolve. I don't think nukes are ever the answer.

Asian population densities make any conflict or conventional war in Asia now almost beyond comprehension to the risk of innocent lives. Granted, I'm no apologist for all things Asian. They overpopulated themselves. .

If Seoul gets hit just replace them with people from China. They have spares.

Kidding...

maybe.