• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

N. Korea again

I used to believe that you elected a president for foreign policy, because he can do **** on his own, and you let Congress deal with domestic ****. Then Obama pulled this healthcare crap, bypassed immigration laws, and **** the bed on foreign policy in every dimension. Trump is left with a ridiculous mess of failures to deal with.

Anything new kids?

Naaaahhh the ***** grabber in Chief just gets punked again by Kim Jump Putz........lol what a leader.

Anything new kids?

Naaaahhh the ***** grabber in Chief just gets punked again by Kim Jump Putz........lol what a leader.

if Trump does to Kim Jong Elf what needs to be done, you will cry and say he was being overly harsh. If he does the Bomma path of appeasement, you'll tinkle your panties.
ze can **** off

Ready for war?

South Korea responds to North's latest missile test with one of its own

Beijing: South Korea's military fired two ballistic missiles in a swift response to North Korea's latest missile test on Friday, the Yonhap news agency in Seoul reported.

The action is unusual and shows a toughening response to North Korea's provocations, despite South Korean President Moon Jae-in on Thursday ruling out the return of nuclear weapons to South Korea because of fears it would spark an arms race.

One "accurately hit" a simulated target in the East Sea about 250 kilometres away, the South Korean military official told reporters. The target was set at the same distance as the Sunan airfield in Pyongyang.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/sout...test-with-one-of-its-own-20170915-gyiad7.html

----------------------------

North Korea fires second ballistic missile over Japan

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said his country would "never tolerate" such "dangerous provocative action".

South Korea responded within minutes by firing two ballistic missiles into the sea in a simulated strike on the North.

_97812285_041711764-1.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41275614

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said his country would "never tolerate" such "dangerous provocative action".
Good. Until they fire at us let Japan ******* handle it.

Good. Until they fire at us let Japan ******* handle it.

I wish the U.S. had a big brother that would pay for all the military to protect our country. That would give us a lot more money for social welfare and pro-business economy.

After 70 years since WWII, I think I'm about ready to let Japan start using a good portion of it's GDP to build up a military to counteract China and North Korea again.

Sounds like they just tolerated it.

Nah, nah, they put the call in to Godzilla to come out of the sea and go after the Norks.

I wish the U.S. had a big brother that would pay for all the military to protect our country. That would give us a lot more money for social welfare and pro-business economy.

After 70 years since WWII, I think I'm about ready to let Japan start using a good portion of it's GDP to build up a military to counteract China and North Korea again.

That's a thing. I'm not a big govt guy as we know, but the Libs are always bitching that other industrialized countries have "free healthcare for everyone" and meantime we've had troops and weapons in South Korea, Japan, England, Germany, and Italy for how long? Maybe we could afford some **** if we weren't covering half the defense costs for other countries.

I'd start telling these countries like Japan we're out. Close up shop and head home . The only country I'd still keep a close eye on would be Germany. ******* started 2 world wars. No big armies or military for you ever.

Anything new kids?

He better get working on that tersely worded letter, like his predecessor so effectively utilized.

South Korean delegation asks Washington for nuclear weapons

A senior delegation of South Korean lawmakers is in town making the case to the Trump administration and Congress that such a move is needed to confront North Korea’s growing nuclear capability and place more pressure on China.

“We are here to ask for redeployment of tactical nuclear warheads in South Korea”

Lee is heading a delegation of members of the Liberty Korea Party, the opposition to President Moon Jae-in’s Democratic Party. He is also the chairman of the assembly’s special committee for nuclear crisis response.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-for-nuclear-weapons/?utm_term=.8e54edb919b5

---------------

I bet we can hand Japan all the nukes they need too

South Korean delegation asks Washington for nuclear weapons

A senior delegation of South Korean lawmakers is in town making the case to the Trump administration and Congress that such a move is needed to confront North Korea’s growing nuclear capability and place more pressure on China.

“We are here to ask for redeployment of tactical nuclear warheads in South Korea”

Lee is heading a delegation of members of the Liberty Korea Party, the opposition to President Moon Jae-in’s Democratic Party. He is also the chairman of the assembly’s special committee for nuclear crisis response.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-for-nuclear-weapons/?utm_term=.8e54edb919b5

---------------

I bet we can hand Japan all the nukes they need too

If we have satellites that can read your license plate then we ought to be able to see where Kim Jong Haircut is and send a nuke through the front door.

If we have satellites that can read your license plate then we ought to be able to see where Kim Jong Haircut is and send a nuke through the front door.

As much as I would like to see it happen, the thing to keep in mind is that Seoul is within 40 miles of a North Korean onslaught. The thought of dropping a MOAB in Un's lap is great, but could cost the lives of Seoul. It could lead up to the millions. The Afghanistan MOAB was dropped in more of a remote location with minimal civilian casualties. Un may have standing orders to retaliate immediately if he is to be taken out. It would take our armed forces 15-20 minutes to mobilize and wipe out the Norths weapons and army on the 38th parallel. By then hundreds or thousands of civilians will have lost their lives or Seoul or a large chunk of it would be rubble.

Smacked down by a woman, he won't like that

Nikki Haley to North Korea: 'No problem' letting Mattis deal with you

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley warned North Korea on Friday that she is more than willing to let Defense Secretary Jim Mattis deal with the nuclear threat from Pyongyang if sanctions do not work.

000_NT806-e1493654448241.jpg

Haley said recent sanctions have “strangled” North Korea’s “economic situation,” calling the impact “dramatic.”

But she said there's only so much the U.N. Security Council can do “when you cut 90 percent of the trade and 30 percent of the oil.”

“So having said that, I have no problem kicking it to General Mattis because I think he has plenty of options,” Haley said at the White House briefing, where she and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster previewed U.S. efforts at the U.N. General Assembly next week.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...orea-no-problem-letting-mattis-deal-with.html

Smacked down by a woman, he won't like that

Nikki Haley to North Korea: 'No problem' letting Mattis deal with you

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley warned North Korea on Friday that she is more than willing to let Defense Secretary Jim Mattis deal with the nuclear threat from Pyongyang if sanctions do not work.

000_NT806-e1493654448241.jpg

Haley said recent sanctions have “strangled” North Korea’s “economic situation,” calling the impact “dramatic.”

But she said there's only so much the U.N. Security Council can do “when you cut 90 percent of the trade and 30 percent of the oil.”

“So having said that, I have no problem kicking it to General Mattis because I think he has plenty of options,” Haley said at the White House briefing, where she and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster previewed U.S. efforts at the U.N. General Assembly next week.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...orea-no-problem-letting-mattis-deal-with.html

Hit all night and the next day. **** y'all who disagree.

thought we were going to be overrun by biplanes dropping nukes by now.
huh. msm wrong again?

Lefties all in a tizzy, freaking out again

At U.N., President Trump says U.S. may have to 'totally destroy' North Korea

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump warned on Tuesday that the United States will be forced to “totally destroy” North Korea unless Pyongyang backs down from its nuclear challenge, mocking North Korean leader Kim Jong Un as a “rocket man” on a suicide mission.

Loud murmurs filled the green-marbled U.N. General Assembly hall when Trump issued his sternest warning yet to North Korea, whose ballistic missile launches and nuclear tests have rattled the globe.

Unless North Korea backs down, he said, “We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea.” “Rocket man is on a suicide mission for himself and his regime,” he said.

He urged United Nations member states to work together to isolate the Kim government until it ceases its “hostile” behavior.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-destroy-north-korea-trump-vows-idUSKCN1BU0B3

====================================

Sarah Sanders ✔ @PressSec
Presidents have always been clear to deter threats: “We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals” -@BarackObama last year

Trump and Kim Jong-Un are playing a puppet show. Followers are busy interpreting every step they act. Whatever Trump says, Kim Jong-un will get a reward in the end.

Lol.....you think the U.S. military operates over there to protect Japan's interests?

Tora Tora Tora!

Japan's Abe says time for talk is over on North Korea

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Wednesday that countries need to unite to enforce sanctions and apply pressure on North Korea to abandon its nuclear and missile programs.

“Now is not the time for dialogue. Now is the time to apply pressure,” Abe told a gathering of investors at the New York Stock Exchange, remarks he later reiterated in an address to the annual United Nations General Assembly.

Abe said Japan, a treaty ally of the United States, consistently supported the U.S. stance that “all options are on the table” in dealing with North Korea.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-j...for-talk-is-over-on-north-korea-idUKKCN1BV1XG

President Trump unveils sweeping sanctions to shut down North Korea's economy

President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Thursday designed to choke North Korea's economy by penalizing nations that trade with the communist dictatorship.

The order enables the Treasury Department to ramp up punishing sanctions in an effort to dissuade Pyongyang from pursuing its nuclear missile program. 'Our new executive order will cut off sources of revenue that fund North Korea's efforts to develop the deadliest weapons known to humankind,' the president told reporters ahead of a luncheon meeting with the leaders of Japan and South Korea.

Trump warned that Pyongyang's textiles, fishing, information technology and manufacturing industries were potential targets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4906584/North-Korea-looms-large-Trump-s-final-day-UN.html

---------------------

Cut off whoever is selling them rocket fuel