• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

N. Korea again

I don't know that China would even want NK but if I'm Trump I tell China that they can annex NK, take over the whole country, and we won't object.

The Chinese have bigger problems to deal with

Young Chinese are 'too fat and masturbate too much to pass army fitness tests'

A rising number of young Chinese people are failing fitness tests required to join the army because they are too fat and masturbate too much, state media has proclaimed.

The high rejection rate has triggered concerns that there are not enough youths in good physical condition to fill the ranks of the Chinese army.

A poor diet and frequent masturbation, leading to abnormally large testicular veins, are believed to be behind falling fitness levels, according to a report published in state-run military newspaper the People’s Liberation Army Daily.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...much-to-pass-army-fitness-tests-a3617881.html

Russia sends its 'nuclear bombers' on mission over Pacific Ocean

South Korea has scrambled jets to intercept Russian bombers flying over waters near the country.

Russian Tupolev-95MS bombers flew over neutral waters accompanied by Sukhoi-35S fighter jets and an A-50 early warning and control aircraft, its defence ministry has said.

4384991000000578-4818834-image-a-28_1503581261463.jpg

pirhayati201208181311401531.jpg

43860A8B00000578-4818834-image-a-31_1503582099721.jpg

It gave no details about the overall number of aircraft that had taken part in what it called a pre-arranged flight - or why the mission took place.

The flight, which also included planes with advanced intelligence gathering capabilities, was announced on the same day as Moscow complained about the US-South Korean war games.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pable-bombers-mission-near-S-Korea-Japan.html

A poor diet and frequent masturbation, leading to abnormally large testicular veins, are believed to be behind falling fitness levels, according to a report published in state-run military newspaper the People’s Liberation Army Daily.
]

I thought it led to blindness and hairy palms.

North Korea launched THREE ballistic missiles today in a span of 30 minutes

DIHLucXXkAEnTFj.jpg

A rising number of young Chinese people are failing fitness tests required to join the army because they are too fat and masturbate too much, state media has proclaimed.

The high rejection rate has triggered concerns that there are not enough youths in good physical condition to fill the ranks of the Chinese army.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...much-to-pass-army-fitness-tests-a3617881.html
So the Chinese are turning Japanese.

Glad to hear the Chinese continue their transformation into the Western civilization culture...

Next thing you know there will be a NASCAR drivers cup series race in Beijing...

Last edited:
That's some funny **** over the past few posts....

Just giving rep value isn't good enough. Had to call it out.

Sweet steamy buns?

Last edited:
I thought this **** was over. Guess not.

north.korea_.2.jpg

North Korea fires missile over northern Japan: reports

http://thehill.com/policy/international/348337-north-korea-fires-missile-toward-japan-reports

North Korea has fired a missile that flew over Japan's airspace, according to multiple outlets.

South Korea's military said Pyongyang fired the “unidentified projectile” at around 5:57 a.m. local time and that it landed in the sea, Yonhap news agency reported.

Japanese broadcaster NHK reported that the country’s government warned its citizens that the missile appeared to be headed toward Tohoku, in northern Japan, and advised people there to take cover.

The missile instead reportedly passed over the country around 6:06 a.m., according to NHK, Bloomberg reported.

Japan didn’t attempt to shoot down the missile.

The launch comes after North Korea fired three short-range ballistic missiles on Saturday.

South Korean officials Monday also said that they have seen signs that Pyongyang may be preparing for another nuclear weapons test, its sixth.

Asia & Pacific
North Korean missile flies over Japan, escalating tensions and prompting an angry response from Tokyo
TOKYO — North Korea launched a ballistic missile Tuesday morning that flew over the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido, the most brazen provocation of Kim Jong Un’s five-year-long rule and one that will reignite tensions between Pyongyang and the outside world.

The launch poses a further challenge, in particular, to President Trump, who has made North Korea a favorite rhetorical target.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.c0488acc1de4

Will be interesting to see what happens. Don't know why these countries want to make the USA and Japan mad.

Will be interesting to see what happens. Don't know why these countries want to make the USA and Japan mad.

This dance will not end well. No matter what. We will still stand tall and NK will be gone, but it will not be good

I don't think there is any warning shots. If we bomb has to be all or nothing or alot of other countries will be at risk

I don't think there is any warning shots. If we bomb has to be all or nothing or alot of other countries will be at risk

Can't see the us going first. Can't. They just need a **** up and we go. If the rocket landed in Japan or hit an airliner, then we go and I think it would make the Iraq "shock and aw" look like child's play. There is one sub sitting at their doorstep ready to let loose hell. Don't wanna see it. But I think it's there

I don't really understand the recommitment to Afghanistan. If I had a kid over there, I'd need a lot more transparency about our mission over there. Apparently history teaches us nothing about Afghanistan. Anyway, if we have any troops left, we should be stacking them up at our bases in S. Korea and Japan and really making China nervous about our intent. I mean really stacking them up.

We''ll just let Japan and S Korea take care of him

South Korea holds live-fire drills that simulate destroying North Korea's leadership

South Korea's air force has staged a live-fire drill simulating the destruction of North Korea's leadership, hours after Pyongyang launched a missile over Japan.

Just before 6 a.m. South Korea time Tuesday, North Korea fired an unidentified missile from near the capital Pyongyang, towards the northeast. It flew over the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido, making it the first North Korean projectile to successfully pass over Japanese territory since 1998. It subsequently broke up and fell into the Pacific Ocean.

Just hours after the launch, South Korea's Presidential Office announced four F-15K jetfighters had dropped eight MK 84 bombs on a simulated target at the Taebaek Pilsung Firing Range in the country's northeastern Gangwon province, about five hours drive from Seoul .

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/29/asia/north-korea-south-korea-bombing/index.html

President Trump's statement:

Statement by President Trump on North Korea
"The world has received North Korea’s latest message loud and clear: this regime has signaled its contempt for its neighbors, for all members of the United Nations, and for minimum standards of acceptable international behavior. Threatening and destabilizing actions only increase the North Korean regime’s isolation in the region and among all nations of the world. All options are on the table." - President Donald J. Trump

That includes nukes.

We''ll just let Japan and S Korea take care of him

South Korea holds live-fire drills that simulate destroying North Korea's leadership

South Korea's air force has staged a live-fire drill simulating the destruction of North Korea's leadership, hours after Pyongyang launched a missile over Japan.

Just before 6 a.m. South Korea time Tuesday, North Korea fired an unidentified missile from near the capital Pyongyang, towards the northeast. It flew over the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido, making it the first North Korean projectile to successfully pass over Japanese territory since 1998. It subsequently broke up and fell into the Pacific Ocean.

Just hours after the launch, South Korea's Presidential Office announced four F-15K jetfighters had dropped eight MK 84 bombs on a simulated target at the Taebaek Pilsung Firing Range in the country's northeastern Gangwon province, about five hours drive from Seoul .

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/29/asia/north-korea-south-korea-bombing/index.html

This IS the way for us to handle the situation..
South Korea got first dibbs...

Cause they're being dumb trying to poke a sleeping bear.
The US will make short time with North Korea. I kinda feel like China wants no part at all really. I don't know why they are so invested in N. Korea