• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

person i know has a Glock 26.
simply perfect for ccw, weight, etc.

I have a Glock 37, not real practical for concealed carry, but a lot of fun at the range. the only downfall is it takes 45 gap so I have to order the ammo.

Size 12 shoes and I'm thinking about getting a bigger gun because my fingers are kinda long and run out of room on the 9mm Taurus I have.
Went to an NRA shooting class at my church the last two weeks with the missus. Bitterly clinging to our guns and religion.
Got my speed loader from Amazon today. It's sweet. After the surgeries on my thumbs last year I found that it's nearly impossible for me to push rounds into the magazine. I didn't carry most of last year because I had no grip. Now my grip is fine but the angle my thumb is to push the rounds in hurts like hell, I could only do three at shooting class, and that took a long time. Probably because they removed a bone in each of my thumbs.
Mrs. Burgundy is eyeing a Sig .380 and a Ruger .380. She already bought a purse with a concealed carry pocket.

Glock 43 or SW Shield 9. Glock more expensive., Shield 9 shoots pretty good from what I have been told.

I think we’re all against a tyrannical government, but what we consider tyranny differs. I assume many of the people who don’t want the government to take their guns don’t have any problem with the government telling them who they can marry, if they can have an abortion, or use marijuana.

That is where you show how little you really do know, you assume. This particular assumption would be wrong in many more cases than it would be right.

To buy your last truck, you had to register it, to drive it you have to have license in which you passed the required tests to operate it and
you had to have insurance to cover the costs of any damage it might cause.

I don't want to take away peoples guns, just regulate them like cars.

Cars are not a Constitutionally protected right, numbnuts

What I had posted earlier that seems to have started this **** storm, was not really what I meant to say. I am sure that no matter my explanation, it will just ignite another fire storm. I do not now nor have I ever advocated firing on a group of individuals, no matter how stupid they appear to be.

Liberty University Opens New Gun Range for Students

Liberty University has opened a new gun range for students to brush up on their shooting skills.

The range, built at cost of $3.2 million, opened on Monday and is currently available only to students of the Christian school in Lynchburg, Virginia, WSET-TV reports.

But it will open to the public and law enforcement officers following commencement in May.

"What's unique about this facility is it's the only range on any college campus that has venues for all Olympic shooting sports. The rest of the world is moving away from the Second Amendment and the shooting sports," Brad Butler, a planning coordinator at Liberty, said in a recent interview.

"We have a rare opportunity here. It is truly my hope and dream that we use this range as a platform to plant seeds all over the country in shooting sports and Christianity."

The facility consists of a main shotgun range which includes a five-stand, a super sporting clay setup, and a bunker equipped with 15 clay trap machines.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/l...ob=1785894_03272018&s=al&dkt_nbr=010502i1q9b9

-----------------------------------

USA!

USA!

since the issue in all the mass shootings has been the mental health of the individual it would seem that is the place to start. In the school shootings, it seems that in each case the shooter was bullied by his peers and felt isolated...wouldn't that be a good place to start....fix the cause of the shootings not the tool used.
Heard a good observation yesterday - lots of kids used to show up to school with a rifle in their truck on the first day of hunting season. No one ever worried about it. Kids have always gotten bullied. Something has changed. I’ll go with the drugs they give kids these days. You never hear a peep about it.

Heard a good observation yesterday - lots of kids used to show up to school with a rifle in their truck on the first day of hunting season. No one ever worried about it. Kids have always gotten bullied. Something has changed. I’ll go with the drugs they give kids these days. You never hear a peep about it.

Kids today are also very ill prepared to deal with any sort of adversity. Literally at the least provocation or disappointment, a lot of kids will find the nearest razor blade and start slicing their arms up. In the new world of micro aggression where every day rudeness is almost the end of their world, actual bullying has become something that is off the charts life altering.

Ha....cuz that's what Anglos fear more than anything....anything.....non-whites "raping" their women. Its been a perpetual fearmongering agenda since the "negro" got off the boats in shackles and their endowments were recognized.
This fear/fantasy nonsense is total bullshit. Nobody on the left wants you clowns dead...stop perpetuating Fox drivel man....**** is tired and played out.

I honestly believe you folks invest in that "white genocide" theory nonsense perpetuated for stormfront and the extreme White nationalist pundits. "Afraid theyre gonna wipe us out if they take power and numbers, breeding us out, flooding the country with brown folks...."

What in the hell??? This is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen in a while, and I've seen some pretty stupid **** lately.

image.thumb.png.e0990a1b6a94b602e593b48d5995cdf9.png

Some of you might have seen my FB post about this. A dear friend of mine is sympathetic to this girl. Says she's not judging her because of all the trauma she endured. Thinks that by her admitting to bullying the Parkland shooter that she has shown remorse and has grown as a person. Totally believes that this girl and David Hogg are victims and are above any criticism, especially by adults. I told her that these kids want to be treated as adults, (they think they ARE adults), and have put themselves out there. When you do that, you get the adult treatment, plain and simple.
That didn't register with her. She is 100% convinced that these kids are genuine.

If ever there was an image that perfectly sums up this thread.....

Image-1.png

Ha....cuz that's what Anglos fear more than anything....anything.....non-whites "raping" their women. Its been a perpetual fearmongering agenda since the "negro" got off the boats in shackles and their endowments were recognized.
This fear/fantasy nonsense is total bullshit. Nobody on the left wants you clowns dead...stop perpetuating Fox drivel man....**** is tired and played out.

I honestly believe you folks invest in that "white genocide" theory nonsense perpetuated for stormfront and the extreme White nationalist pundits. "Afraid theyre gonna wipe us out if they take power and numbers, breeding us out, flooding the country with brown folks...."

The irony is that this **** from your side is tired and played out. Grow up son.

I know a guy with a Kimber 1911 that he L-O-V-E-S.

My husband has a Kimber 1911 and it's one of his favorites, which is hard to believe out of the mass amount of guns he has. Every time he walks in to Carolina Gunrunners I cringe, because I know I will get a pic of a new gun he just bought texted to me.

If ever there was an image that perfectly sums up this thread.....

Image-1.png

As a gun owner, I have never sat in my basement with my guns and ammo cowering in fear over anything, including gun confiscation. The thing you apparently don't understand, and I am not surprised, is that 99% of gun owners aren't anything like the picture you posted. They don't want to have to use their guns for anything other than hunting or target practice. But ya know, that one in a million chance some ******* comes into your house at 2AM with nefarious intentions, this guy will be prepared. I have a CCW, but I rarely carry in public, usually only when I travel or go TDY to some place I am not familiar with.

It is kinda funny, the view you have of people that do not want their rights taken away. Use to be in America, we defended our rights, even when we disagreed with them. Now we protest to DEMAND the government strip us of our rights, all while calling the guy we want to strip us of our rights a Nazi and a fascist. It is an irony you can reach out and touch.

Glock 43 or SW Shield 9. Glock more expensive., Shield 9 shoots pretty good from what I have been told.

Just got a text back from my gun nut uncle. He says his sister-in-law carries a Bersa .380 that she likes. It gets good reviews.

Troglodyte said:
I think we’re all against a tyrannical government, but what we consider tyranny differs. I assume many of the people who don’t want the government to take their guns don’t have any problem with the government telling them who they can marry, if they can have an abortion, or use marijuana.

That is where you show how little you really do know, you assume. This particular assumption would be wrong in many more cases than it would be right.

Tyranny is in the eye of the beholder. Trog and his people have no problem with the government telling them how much water their toilet can use, what kind of light bulb to use, what you can do with your own swampland, the mpg your car has to get, and the water temperature of my new washing machine (warm is the new hot).

I think Stevens did Republicans a huge favor by admitting that the libtard left wants to repeal the 2nd amendment. I mean, what is greater motivation than that to get people fired up to vote Republican? That mf'er dealt a big blow to the democrats.

Some of you might have seen my FB post about this. A dear friend of mine is sympathetic to this girl. Says she's not judging her because of all the trauma she endured. Thinks that by her admitting to bullying the Parkland shooter that she has shown remorse and has grown as a person. Totally believes that this girl and David Hogg are victims and are above any criticism, especially by adults. I told her that these kids want to be treated as adults, (they think they ARE adults), and have put themselves out there. When you do that, you get the adult treatment, plain and simple.
That didn't register with her. She is 100% convinced that these kids are genuine.

she didn't show any remorse for bullying the kid...she basically said he deserved it.....

My husband has a Kimber 1911 and it's one of his favorites, which is hard to believe out of the mass amount of guns he has. Every time he walks in to Carolina Gunrunners I cringe, because I know I will get a pic of a new gun he just bought texted to me.

I never thought, uhh, my friend never thought he'd get a Kimber because they can be pricey. Their happened to be on sale when he was sizing up another purchase. Had no idea how awesome it would be.