• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

It's hard to argue with Dean Winslow, retired Air Force colonel, Trump administration appointee.

Dean Winslow, a medical doctor and retired Air Force colonel who had deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan as a flight surgeon, appeared before the Senate Armed Services committee. It was considering his nomination as the Trump administration’s assistant secretary of defense for health affairs.

At the hearing, Senator Jean Shaheen, a Democrat of New Hampshire, asked Winslow about mental-health issues in the military—and specifically about the shooter in the Sutherland Springs massacre, who had been courtmartialed and given a bad-conduct discharge by the Air Force for offenses that included threatening people with guns.

Winslow answered that question, and then volunteered a view that would have gotten more attention if not for the avalanche of other news.As a military veteran with first-hand experience treating combat wounds, he said he wanted to underscore “how insane it is that in the United States of America a civilian can go out and buy a semiautomatic assault rifle like an AR-15.”

More on the Military and Civilian History of the AR-15
https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2017/11/on-the-military-and-civilian-history-of-the-ar-15/545660/

I don't pay any attention to these gun rallies. Until they stop the open and legal killing of 750,000 babies a year and the horror of selling severed body parts I just move along.

The hypocrisy of the real murderers makes me laugh.

I don't pay any attention to these gun rallies. Until they stop the open and legal killing of 750,000 babies a year and the horror of selling severed body parts I just move along.

The hypocrisy of the real murderers makes me laugh.

Or maybe we can stop killing unborn babies AND work harder to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people.

The narrative, as repeated by Chris Wallace on Fox Spews, is that this massive rally was organized by the survivors of the shooting. Yeah. Right.

The Libs can make all the noise they want but the Parkland shooting actually blows their narrative out of the water. They would like to ban guns and I suppose put our faith in government to protect us but in this case the government was notified about Cruz at every level and failed at every level.

Epic ******* failure. Yet they trot out some little ******** punk blaming the nra and guns. Uh huh..riiight. I'm over this crap.

The reality is the 2nd amendment is to defend against tyranny. It's not hunting. A semi automatic rifle is **** compared to a machine gun, but in the hands of 75 million people which is the militia as a whole it's the power check that keeps would be rulers at bay. You get the wrong group of people in power and just watch how fast they take your rights away. Hell look what they did to our health insurance in just a few short years.

The Libs can make all the noise they want but the Parkland shooting actually blows their narrative out of the water. They would like to ban guns and I suppose put our faith in government to protect us but in this case the government was notified about Cruz at every level and failed at every level.
But Ron, if you are against more government to solve a problem, then you don't care about the problem.

I would not be surprised if someone puts forward the idea of a new Department of Gun Safety. And I would not be surprised if it happens. Big problems demand big expensive ineffective gestures.

of course you two want to have a discussion about this, but certainly didnt want to discuss the BLM crowd and their chant of "Dead Pigs Now!" or whatever it was calling for a war on police. Of course you two want to discuss this now, but have no problems with having children ripped piece by piece from the womb. Of course you want to discuss this, because your argument about gun control is full of **** and you know it.

So, change the topic. As expected.

Please direct me to the “Dead Pigs Now!” thread that was posted by a BLM member. Right, there wasn’t one. So change the topic to abortions or some ****.

I would be willing to bet that 90% of that crowd is pro-abortion. So they think sometimes, it is actually OK to kill kids.
...no problems with having children ripped piece by piece from the womb.
If you are concerned about innocent lives, why not target ..Planned Parenthood mills?
Until they stop the open and legal killing of 750,000 babies a year and the horror of selling severed body parts I just move along.
Or maybe we can stop killing unborn babies.

DZJprK6UMAAoy00.jpg

This Libtard bullshit is sickening. They get all ginned up about "guns" every time a Democrat starts shooting up a safe zone but turn their eyes away from the mass murders paid for by our tax money. If you are concerned about innocent lives, why not target the inner city killings and Planned Parenthood mills too ?

8b0d1-abortionnotguns.jpg

Tim Murphy asks that you kindly STFU.

This is the proof that this crusade to ban "assault weapons" is just a scam. The libs love to claim they have no problem with people owning handguns and hunting weapons, but the AR15 has the same rate of fire as hanguns and hunting weapons. The AR15 is used for hunting.

Serious question here, do all of those guns do the same damage to living tissue when they hit their target?

The reality is the 2nd amendment is to defend against tyranny. It's not hunting. A semi automatic rifle is **** compared to a machine gun, but in the hands of 75 million people which is the militia as a whole it's the power check that keeps would be rulers at bay. You get the wrong group of people in power and just watch how fast they take your rights away. Hell look what they did to our health insurance in just a few short years.

The military would easily obliterate citizens with guns if they wanted to.

Please direct me to the “Dead Pigs Now!” thread that was posted by a BLM member. Right, there wasn’t one. So change the topic to abortions or some ****.

oh, you posted in the thread where that was, sunshine. speculation suggests that elfie was the lone BLM member here, but with you and your buddy Tibs, there may be three total members of the board who are BLM members. Nevertheless, you saw fit to change the topic of the thread, so now I shall, to...

pineapple on pizza.
yes? no? indifferent?

The military would easily obliterate citizens with guns if they wanted to.

which is why Russia and all other previous world powers had such an easy time in Afghanistan.
easy, peazy, lemon squeezy.

I don't understand the logic of the right blaming the left for abortion stances due to wanting to save children but be pro abortion. Doesn't make any sense. Even looking past the fact that fetus breathe through gills and eat through their belly buttons via a food processor (placenta).

If the right is pro life, it would make sense that they would also be pro life after birth (pun not intended). To me that would extend to being against war of any kind, the death penalty, and children dying in schools. Jesus's actual stance when it comes to killing. The fact that those ideals don't fall in line is ironic to me.

So Kathy Griffin holding the fake severed head of Trump is terribly offensive, but comments like this get a pass? Where’s Tim?

MT-Forged and Indy, you’re ******* cowards as there’s no way in hell you make that comment publicly. Remember that as you die your thousand deaths.

they did not get a pass...supe addressed those comments with them

Now all of you, tone down the rhetoric and internet tough guy bullshit. We will not have posts about spraying bullets on crowds of people or wishing death upon anyone....

These topics get heated and we let a lot of **** go....but this type of bullshit is going to stop or there will be several fewer posters here

I don't understand the logic of the right blaming the left for abortion stances due to wanting to save children but be pro abortion. Doesn't make any sense. Even looking past the fact that fetus breathe through gills and eat through their belly buttons via a food processor (placenta).

If the right is pro life, it would make sense that they would also be pro life after birth (pun not intended). To me that would extend to being against war of any kind, the death penalty, and children dying in schools. Jesus's actual stance when it comes to killing. The fact that those ideals don't fall in line is ironic to me.

well, IMO, the right is not "for" killing any innocent person. at all. ever.
the left, however, is for abortions, then have the audacity to exclaim "even if it saves just one life" when calling for gun control.
the left's hypocrisy is as real as the sun and as timely as sun rises.

well, IMO, the right is not "for" killing any innocent person. at all. ever.
the left, however, is for abortions, then have the audacity to exclaim "even if it saves just one life" when calling for gun control.
the left's hypocrisy is as real as the sun and as timely as sun rises.

Hypocrisy is supporting Trump who used to be pro-choice and sure as hell would have insisted Stormy Daniels have an abortion had she gotten knocked-up with his illegitimate child. Spare me your fake holier-than-thou sanctimony.

I like to read Spurs coach Gregg Popovich's take on things. He's a smart, level-headed guy that doesn't mince words. On this, it's no different.

DZJ6Y_KUMAADUa5.jpg:large

tibs it was a dereliction of duty by everyone who was warned about this kid and did nothing...From the Coward County Sheriff department to the FBI....they all failed these kids....but why isn't that the talking point?

and of course you like Popvich's viewpoints...he pretty far left.....