• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

New to Steeler Nation!! Need ticket help

Moka

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to Steeler Nation, I live in Ottawa, Canada and have been a Steelers fan ever since the Rocky Bleier comeback, that's 50 years now!!!!!! Will be attending my first game this year with my son. Looked at tickets and trimmed it down to 2 spots (not that there is much out there!!), Row N 226 or Row B 507. Any advice is appreciated!!!! Apologies if I posted in the wrong spot...

Go Steelers!!!!

Welcome to the board and keep coming back and give us what you think about our beloved STEELERS.

You watched a pretty significant amount of STEELERS football.The Rockey years were great ones and well appreciated amongst us fans.

SORRY I can't help you with your ticket question but hopefully some here will chime in.

Have fun at the game

Salute the nation

Welcome! You’re about to have a great experience. I believe everything in the 500 section is bench seating so if a backrest is needed consider that. I would assume a price difference in the two as well?

***EDIT, looks like still has backrest but is bench seating. I thought I remembered looking at those once thinking it was benches only.

Last edited:
They are the same price, pretty much. I really want to enjoy the crowd without compromising view. I guess there is a jumbotron.

Welcome aboard Moka!

I would pick 507.

Higher up ...but row B is low for the section.

Great view of everything, jumbotron, partial skyline but can see the Incline, and a great view of the entire crowd..