• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL 2023 draft simulator

Faking a death?

**** you dick. You are a piece of ****.

Yeah you think you know a lot but you aren't about **** *****.
A piece of **** that knows what a dig route is. And I like how you could respond back to my post deflecting with a death but ignoring the fact you didn’t know what route concept was being ran. But good thing you felt 100% better the next day to start running you mouth again spewing pure ignorance and stupidity. How about this. Quit responding to my posts and I’ll quit responding to yours. Hit the little ignore button like I just did to your profile. Problem solved.

A piece of **** that knows what a dig route is. And I like how you could respond back to my post deflecting with a death but ignoring the fact you didn’t know what route concept was being ran. But good thing you felt 100% better the next day to start running you mouth again spewing pure ignorance and stupidity. How about this. Quit responding to my posts and I’ll quit responding to yours. Hit the little ignore button like I just did to your profile. Problem solved.
How about this go **** yourself *****. You ignorant piece of ****. I'll respond to all your challenged drivel *****.

One deal, moving down pretty far from 13 to 30 and getting pick 62 and a first in exchange.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • PIT

Henry To'oTo'o
    LB Alabama

• PIT

Siaki Ika
    DT Baylor

• PIT

Rashee Rice
    WR SMU
    trade icon
  • PIT

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

• PIT

Ricky Stromberg
    OC Arkansas

• PIT

Al Walcott
    S Baylor

• PIT

Ali Gaye
    EDGE LSU

• 2024 BUF 1st

Very good LT, serious tackling machine at 'Bama, big 0-tech DT who battled a TON of double-teams at Baylor. Used pick 62 to get a WR who will probably not drop that far in Rice, which I think is a good name for a WR. Dude just catches TD's at SMU. Very talented ILB who is a solid run defender and will not kill a team on pass defense. Good C who has size, upper body strength to take on NT's. The later round S and Edge guy are lottery picks.

And a 1st from Buffalo

I hate to interfere in the slash/Fairlane fiesta with, you know, mock drafts, but here goes:

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Jalen Carter
    DT Georgia

• PIT

Broderick Jones
    OT Georgia

• PIT

Jalin Hyatt
    WR Tennessee

• PIT

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

• PIT

Mike Morris
    EDGE Michigan
    trade icon
  • PIT

Joe Tippmann
    OC Wisconsin
    trade icon
  • PIT

Habakkuk Baldonado
    EDGE Pittsburgh
    trade icon
  • 2024 CIN 5th

Jalen Carter still available at 13? Yeah, I'll buy that for several million dollars. Then a very good LT with a floor that is basically 2nd story, as well as a big, physical C in the middle round. Hyatt is the perfect complement to Pickens with elite speed. He likely has to play the Y to keep him off the LOS and reduce the chances he gets jammed to the extent he is knocked off his route. Very good hands, world-class speed. The ILB who I like and is a tackling machine. I suspect he blows up the combine a bit and does not make it to 74. Somebody tie his shoelaces together! Two very big, physical, productive edge rushers. Not happy about the fact that TJ's incredible effort means he will likely miss time every year, but it is what it is.

So now a very solid LT, a big, physical C, a blazing WR, a tremendous DT who can does well at the 1 and will command double-teams, and two very big, productive edge rushers.

Oh, and an extra 5th round pick in 2024.

So as with every draft thread, some context should be inserted….
Read this article to see why double dipping at a position of need is actually a pretty smart deal.

The bust rates are insanely high.. only about 10% of all draftees are actually good players. Only about 1% are great. Most guys drafted wont even play more than a few games for the team that drafted them , or none at all… heck only 30% of first rounders sign a second contract with the team that drafted them…

Carter was gone so I went Bresee and then Smith, the physical freak, at NT to beef up the DL. In between, I snagged a T and C to anchor the OL. If these 4 played out reasonably well, it would go a long way in fixing the trenches. I then picked up some secondary players and a WR to finish things off. I can't see us spending any more money on our D in free agency until Cam's cap hit is gone. Then again, they could get rid of Williams and get a real CB in free agency if they want to make the D an even bigger cap sucker. A draft like this with OL help would allow them to do that. They also will need to spend money at ILB.
    Bryan Bresee
    DT Clemson

Matthew Bergeron
    OT Syracuse

John Michael Schmitz
    OC Minnesota

Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan

Trey Dean III
    S Florida

Garrett Williams
    CB Syracuse

Jayden Reed
    WR Michigan State

1.13 Peter Skoronski, OL, Northwestern
Even if he doesn't win the starting LT job as a rookie, he will start somewhere along the offensive line.

2.33 Fleix Anudike-Uzomah, EDGE, Kansas State
The Steelers defense is at its best when its getting to the QB. You can also go weaker at CB with a great pass rush. Having three guys who can get to the QB would be huge for this defense and help keep the rushers fresh throughout the season.

2.43 John Michael Schmitz, IOL, Minnesota
Whether at center or guard, the Steelers got much stronger along the offensive line. The two high-pedigree rookies with Cole and Daniels is a pretty good foundation moving forward. I didn't want to risk losing him.

3.74 Ruke Orhorhoro, IDL, Clemson
Clemson has a strong history of developing productive NFL defensive linemen. He is the unheralded player of the current group, but has done a good job making plays behind the line of scrimmage and is said to have a pretty high upside.

Perffffffect

Salute the nation

At l know what a dig route is you fuckknuckle. Maybe you can fake another person’s death to deflect the fact you just got called out for not understanding basic football facts.

Faking a death……………… NOT QUITE

A brother STEELERS fan past on, show some respect.

Salute the nation

I hate to interfere in the slash/Fairlane fiesta with, you know, mock drafts, but here goes:
Not sure everyone grasps the concept of a mock draft, and maybe take things a tad too seriously with something none of us have control of.
You know, sort of like the outcome of the game on Sunday.

Not sure everyone grasps the concept of a mock draft, and maybe take things a tad too seriously with something none of us have control of.

Wow, Zona, just wow.

You really need to get your **** together. Mock drafts and rooting for a team are all that matters in life! Don't you read the Bible?!?

Wow, Zona, just wow.

You really need to get your **** together. Mock drafts and rooting for a team are all that matters in life! Don't you read the Bible?!?

Both of you need to take a trip with me to my Spirit world. You will see flipiN **** that just can’t be explained. You will come out in much better place of mind and spirit.

YOU will find the importance of the NFL games and Draft but also will find the perspective of how it should fit into this present world.

One last thing,…………….. BACON…. can be cooked many ways, but eaten is best.

Salute they nation

• PIT

Bryan Bresee
    DT Clemson

• PIT

Peter Skoronski
    OT Northwestern

• PIT

Calijah Kancey
    DT Pittsburgh

• PIT

DeMarvion Overshown
    LB Texas

• PIT

Blake Freeland
    OT BYU

• PIT

Micah Abraham
    CB Marshall

• PIT

Jadon Haselwood
    WR Arkansas
The more I think about it, the more I think Dline is needed more than oline. Playing the Ravens and Browns twice a year, gotta stop the run

Faking a death……………… NOT QUITE

A brother STEELERS fan past on, show some respect.

Salute the nation
He was so sad he could respond but not answer… then continue to post and respond to EVERYTHING else. So either someone didn’t die or he used the death to evade answering the question. Either way the guy had no idea what a dig route is.

Lots of trades here, but the deals were not the ridiculous "Ricky Williams" deals the mock sometimes exhibits.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Bryan Bresee
    DT Clemson
    trade icon
  • PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma

• PIT

Siaki Ika
    DT Baylor

• PIT

John Michael Schmitz
    OC Minnesota
    trade icon
  • PIT

Rome Odunze
    WR Washington

• PIT

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa
    trade icon
  • PIT

Devon Witherspoon
    CB Illinois
    trade icon
  • PIT

Will McDonald IV
    EDGE Iowa State
    trade icon
  • PIT

Jayden Reed
    WR Michigan State
    trade icon

• 2024 NYG 1st

Went very heavy by adding a NT, a very good DE, a solid T, and a vastly underrated C. Big uglies? Beautiful. Also very promising ILB, a CB who in real life probably doesn't make it past 63, a big, productive edge rusher and two WR's with size and pretty good hands. Let's see what Odunze shows at the combine but in looking at some highlights, he seems to have that deceptive speed. Reed is not a burner but big enough to play the X on occasion, definitely handle the Y. Got Giants' 2024 #1 but gave up Steelers #4 along the way.

Both of you need to take a trip with me to my Spirit world. You will see flipiN **** that just can’t be explained. You will come out in much better place of mind and spirit.

YOU will find the importance of the NFL games and Draft but also will find the perspective of how it should fit into this present world.

One last thing,…………….. BACON…. can be cooked many ways, but eaten is best.

Salute they nation

Bacon substitutes like turkey or that plant abomination should be punishable by something horrible and painful

He was so sad he could respond but not answer… then continue to post and respond to EVERYTHING else. So either someone didn’t die or he used the death to evade answering the question. Either way the guy had no idea what a dig route is.
You don't need to break down why I responded to what Leif. I am also not a liar and provided a link to his passing. I again know what a dig route is ********. I didn't use the death as anything I just didn't feel like going back n forth with your retarded viewpoints when I was upset. Not that is any of your ******* business. I think you are nothing more than a pompous cooch that thinks he is smarter than everyone else. I think you crossed the line into personal so better you turn over a new Leif and STFU. Perhaps that little patch of hair you still have on your head makes you midlife crisis angry. Merry go **** yourself.

I don’t give a fly-*** crows-*** about what the hell a “dig” route is or not. That is not the question here.

You can’t judge if slash knew the man or grieved for the man or anything of that nature,

If you know anything about slash you would be, as I, one of the first to offer condolences to him and the gentleman’s family. slash is solid and sincere, but would NEVER use a man’s death to ”side step” a football issue, especially one that is with you.

I have seen slash admit negligence, own up to false and eat crow when needed (which isn’t often). He is SOLID and I’m proud to know him enough to call him Brother.

GET your priorities straight and show some compassion. I haven’t had any differences with you in the past and have valued your write up / draft analysis's / etc., I will look in the future as well but also hope your candor settles down.

THIS is just a Football forum, not a man burning or judge mental ethics board. We all have opinions and am entitled to them.

Salute the nation

Bacon substitutes like turkey or that plant abomination should be punishable by something horrible and painful

That’s the original sin that caused me to open my RED HOT POKER manufacturing plant.

t*mmyb*y ordered turkey bacon at Perkins one day while I was there and that was the original reason but t*mmyb*y has many many many many other reasons for the

RED
HOT
POKER

time and again, along with anything cheatriot (fuccaneers) and MASShole affiliated.

YOU SIR, madsomniac deserve REAL BACON cooked to perfection.

Salute the nation

I bought 50 lbs of peppered bacon from local butcher 2 days ago. It was perfect timing on my part. I walked in to order a bone in prime rib for Christmas. there freezer went down that morning. the part they need to fix was going to be in until Saturday.
I offered to purchase some things in the freezer. I bought the bacon, a frozen prime rib loan, chicken breasts, and several stew meats. discounted price.
I had to rearrange 2 of my freezers to get everything in. Bacon.

I bought 50 lbs of peppered bacon from local butcher 2 days ago. It was perfect timing on my part. I walked in to order a bone in prime rib for Christmas. there freezer went down that morning. the part they need to fix was going to be in until Saturday.
I offered to purchase some things in the freezer. I bought the bacon, a frozen prime rib loan, chicken breasts, and several stew meats. discounted price.

That's awesome, Blitz. I mean not for the butcher but still.

Probably a result of aging, during games I used to pound the floor with my fists, scare the dogs to the other end of the house, but now I've seen the light.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me a few months ago, a neighbor works at the Frys (Kroger) warehouses and their freezer went down, so all the neighbors got 30 pounds of bacon.

I don’t give a fly-*** crows-*** about what the hell a “dig” route is or not. That is not the question here.

You can’t judge if slash knew the man or grieved for the man or anything of that nature,

If you know anything about slash you would be, as I, one of the first to offer condolences to him and the gentleman’s family. slash is solid and sincere, but would NEVER use a man’s death to ”side step” a football issue, especially one that is with you.

I have seen slash admit negligence, own up to false and eat crow when needed (which isn’t often). He is SOLID and I’m proud to know him enough to call him Brother.

GET your priorities straight and show some compassion. I haven’t had any differences with you in the past and have valued your write up / draft analysis's / etc., I will look in the future as well but also hope your candor settles down.

THIS is just a Football forum, not a man burning or judge mental ethics board. We all have opinions and am entitled to them.

Salute the nation
I had compassion. I left the post that he could come out of his grieving long enough to tell me he couldn’t answer my question but he could tell me he couldn’t answer my question and then the next day starts posting and replying to everybody again. Then starts trying an absurd bet where my simulator draft had Darrell Washington as BPA that he wanted to bet that wouldn’t happen. And then wouldn’t let that ******* absurdity go. I already put him and his moronic posts on ignore but if you want to defend him go right ahead.

I had compassion. I left the post that he could come out of his grieving long enough to tell me he couldn’t answer my question but he could tell me he couldn’t answer my question and then the next day starts posting and replying to everybody again. Then starts trying an absurd bet where my simulator draft had Darrell Washington as BPA that he wanted to bet that wouldn’t happen. And then wouldn’t let that ******* absurdity go. I already put him and his moronic posts on ignore but if you want to defend him go right ahead.
Oh no patch Adams put me in ignore. Snowflake wants to talk about absurd when he slobs on Rudy's knob daily and can't grasp that every route can be tweaked or mistimed causing two defenders to be in close proximity. As if Mitch hasn't shown a pattern of throwing outside the numbers regularly , there is a reason for that. This tool wants to talk about he has compassion questions a death.😅

Everyone patch Adams is going to show you just how smart he is and how dumb everyone else is.

Nothing more than another lowlife cooch.

Good riddance *****.