• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL 2023 draft simulator

I had compassion. I left the post that he could come out of his grieving long enough to tell me he couldn’t answer my question but he could tell me he couldn’t answer my question and then the next day starts posting and replying to everybody again. Then starts trying an absurd bet where my simulator draft had Darrell Washington as BPA that he wanted to bet that wouldn’t happen. And then wouldn’t let that ******* absurdity go. I already put him and his moronic posts on ignore but if you want to defend him go right ahead.

I don't need to defend him or anybody else because when one does the right thing there is no defense for it.

Salute the nation

Do you know what else should be a crime… Hotel breakfast bacon.. the kind that is so thin it’s basically bacon flakes… you eat a whole plate of it and it’s still less meat than a regular helping of real bacon

Do you know what else should be a crime… Hotel breakfast bacon.. the kind that is so thin it’s basically bacon flakes… you eat a whole plate of it and it’s still less meat than a regular helping of real bacon

Agree, it takes a lot of flakes to equal a 5lb slice of BACON.

Salute the nation

Crazy how this one fell. Possibly the best player in the draft sitting there to pair with Watt and then rotate Highsmith or if he leaves for a better contract offer. Solidified the OL and then some with a T, C, and sleeper G in the 7th. In between snagged one of the top safeties in the draft and a DT who is stout against the run (some consider him the best run stopper even though he is just under 300 lbs) who can still add some weight and improve his pass rush. Oh, and grabbed a sleeper ILB in the 7th from Duke. The kid has potential. We'll still have to get a CB in free agency but that's OK.
    Will Anderson Jr.
    EDGE Alabama

Matthew Bergeron
    OT Syracuse

JL Skinner
    S Boise State

Byron Young
    DT Alabama

Ricky Stromberg
    OC Arkansas

Jaxson Kirkland
    OT Washington

Shaka Heyward
    LB Duke

Okay, you want to improve the OL? How about the best LT in the draft, the best LG in the draft, the best C in the draft, along with solid RG and RT prospects?!?! Replace the whole damn thing! Along with a massive NT, solid WR a pass rusher and to satisfy Tomlin, a Tampa 3 (see what I did there??).

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Paris Johnson Jr.
    OT Ohio State
    trade icon
  • PIT

Rashee Rice
    WR SMU

• PIT

John Michael Schmitz
    OC Minnesota
    trade icon
  • PIT

Cooper Beebe
    OG Kansas State
    trade icon
  • PIT

Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan
    trade icon
  • PIT

Will McDonald IV
    EDGE Iowa State

• PIT

Nick Broeker
    OG Ole Miss

• PIT

Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu
    OT Oregon

• 2024 TB 3rd

At l know what a dig route is you fuckknuckle. Maybe you can fake another person’s death to deflect the fact you just got called out for not understanding basic football facts.
That comment was a little much. I know you’re passionate. But you’re really starting to lose respect in here from what I can see. Correct me if I’m wrong. But isn’t the draft in April. I can only imagine how many more draft simulations will be done from now till then. Show a little more class along the way.

That comment was a little much. I know you’re passionate. But you’re really starting to lose respect in here from what I can see. Correct me if I’m wrong. But isn’t the draft in April. I can only imagine how many more draft simulations will be done from now till then. Show a little more class along the way.
Don't waste your time on him. He will just come back with a lame excuse and in the process try to tell you how dumb everyone is.

Anywho it's back to football for me. But thank ya man.👊

Maybe. But when you use a death as excuse to not answer then continue to post and even try to make absurd bets with the person you told you couldn’t answer because of said death, then you’ve lost all respect from me.

Maybe. But when you use a death as excuse to not answer then continue to post and even try to make absurd bets with the person you told you couldn’t answer because of said death, then you’ve lost all respect from me.
You are a huge colossal idiot patch. Absurd bet but yet you tried to tweak it and make it your own.😅

When you started flaming everyone and telling them how stupid they were and how smart you were you lost all respect from me. When you showed no empathy when I lost my friend, as it didn't fit into your agenda I knew you were a grade A twatwaffle.

Your excuses for bad behavior is beyond pathetic.

Now the tool is pretending to block three people because his vagina is soaked through the pad.

❄️ Right before Xmas how fitting.

Last edited:
  • Joey Porter Jr.
    CB Penn State

• PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma

• PIT

John Michael Schmitz
    OC Minnesota

• PIT

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

• PIT

Ricky Stromberg
    OC Arkansas

• PIT

DJ Turner
    CB Michigan

• PIT

Jayden Reed
    WR Michigan State

Went a little heavy on offense with this one but I think I greatly helped out the Oline. You might think two Centers? But I would move Cole to G. Solved the CB problem and brought in some speed late in the draft with two interesting prospects. I would upgrade NT in free agency.

5 pound slice, I'd like to see that.

Come to my house and I’ll cook you one up to perfection……… eat it all and you get a FREE 22.3 mi course run
in the LUXURY. S10.

Salute the nation

you could go one better and cook the bacon on the radiator of the LS10. Bacon scent would keep you happy till after the holidays
Coincidently, in the 80s I use to cook meals on the manifold of the engine. I had a job about an 1 1/2 hour away so I’d “tin foil” it up and set it in and cook on the drive. It worked pretty well.

There was several of us doing it and we’d always compare. Usually it turned out great but there was the failure once in awhile too.

EDIT: I haven’t tried doing that in a long time, maybe I might give it a whirl, just for SH & giggles.

Salute the nation

Coincidently, in the 80s I use to cook meals on the manifold of the engine. I had a job about an 1 1/2 hour away so I’d “tin foil” it up and set it in and cook on the drive. It worked pretty well.

There was several of us doing it and we’d always compare. Usually it turned out great but there was the failure once in awhile too.

Salute the nation
My Uncle used to do this in AZ he always talked about write a cook book about his recipes. never did

My Uncle used to do this in AZ he always talked about write a cook book about his recipes. never did

I had several and maybe I should look into a cook book as well

”Manifold BACON and bits”

Salute the nation

I had several and maybe I should look into a cook book as well

”Manifold BACON and bits”

Salute the nation
A sure to be best seller. I am sure you have enough country recipes that would make it a decent sized print.

A sure to be best seller. I am sure you have enough country recipes that would make it a decent sized print.

Part of the problem is I cook like my mom use to. She never had actual recipes and if she did, she modified them so much………. She called that cooking from the heart.

Salute the nation