• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NFL 2023 draft simulator

Like I stated there wasn’t a WR worth the pick. So if you want to bet lets bet. I bet the Steelers don’t take a WR in the first round.
I bet they take a WR first somewhere in the draft over a TE which you suggested. 30 day ban bet.

Step up if you dare. That is the perimeters of the bet take it or leave it.

Okay, this is Steeltime's BIG UGLIES VERY BIGLY draft.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Joey Porter Jr.
    CB Penn State

• PIT

Henry To'oTo'o
    LB Alabama
    trade icon
  • PIT

Siaki Ika
    DT Baylor

• PIT

Dawand Jones
    OT Ohio State

• PIT

Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan

• PIT

Andrew Vorhees
    OG USC
    trade icon
  • PIT

Trey Palmer
    WR Nebraska
    trade icon

Both Ika (6'3", 350 lbs.) and Mazi (6'3", 337 lbs.) for the DL. An underrated G prospect in Vorhees, a shutdown CB and a freaking tackling machine though not one of Steeltime's big uglies since To'oTo'o is a svelte 230 lbs.

Welcome to LT, Okorafor! Jones is a mammoth RT. Pretty agile and with Vorhees at G, the OL will now dominate the big DL'men in the North. Palmer is a decent prospect this late. Very productive, used to catching in traffic.

The defense is going to be dominant. Ika and Smith at NT, Heyward and Leal at DE, Jack and To'oTo'o in the middle - good luck running up the middle, Baltimore.,

I bet they take a WR first somewhere in the draft over a TE which you suggested. 30 day ban bet.

Step up if you dare. That is the perimeters of the bet take it or leave it.
Nope. Bet is WR in the first as obviously it’s a huge need in your opinion. Otherwise. Stfu

This draft showed me why trading down has risks.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Joey Porter Jr.
    CB Penn State

• PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • PIT

Henry To'oTo'o
    LB Alabama

• PIT

Drew Sanders
    LB Arkansas
    trade icon
  • PIT

Byron Young
    DT Alabama

• 2024 NO 4th
  • 2024 TB 4th
  • 2024 IND 4th

Whoo, wheeling-and-dealing! Stocked up on those valuable 4th rounders, giving the team a TON of draft capital in 2024!

Problem is I dealt the #85 pick obtained in trade as well as #209 to move down to 87 and get a 4th from NO, only to see San Diego pick up Mazi Smith. I thought he would last to 87. He went 86.

I think that is why Tomlin & Co. are so fearful of moving down. They fall in love with a guy and cannot stand the thought of losing him. Oh well, I still get a shutdown CB, a very solid LT, a tackling machine at ILBer, a pretty good 'Bama DT, a very good edge rusher, and 3 4th round picks in 2024. I'll take it.

Nope. Bet is WR in the first as obviously it’s a huge need in your opinion. Otherwise. Stfu
I offered the bet so you don't get to set the perimeters. You are trying to cooch your way into your own perimeters. You gave the detailed explanation why they would take a TE obviously you don't believe your own cooch like drivel.

And no I won't STFU. If you are so smart like you imply to so many posters and we are the stupid ones you would think you would back your own opinion.

I think you debate for the sake of debating and like cooch don't believe have the **** you regurgitate.

So I set the rules of the bet you take it or STFU.

Okay, let me start by saying, "Yes, I get it, a lot of good players in this draft, what about the 2023 season????" I get it. But it is time to be BOLD!!

pfn-logo-black

• 2024 DET 1st
  • 2024 DET 2nd
  • 2024 LV 2nd
  • 2024 JAX 2nd
  • 2024 DET 3rd
  • 2024 LV 3rd
  • 2024 JAX 3rd
  • 2024 ATL 3rd
  • 2024 LV 4th
  • 2024 ATL 4th
  • 2024 JAX 4th
  • 2024 JAX 5th

The lesson here really is, "Don't draft angry." Sewell, Porter Jr., P. Johnson all gone by 13? @#$% you guys.

Think about it ... 2 first round picks, 4 second round picks, 5 third round picks, 4 fourth round picks and 2 fifth round picks!! 6 of the first 64 selections and 11 of the first 96!!! Steelers DOMINATE the 2024 draft and 2024-2028 seasons!!

Again, I understand the criticism of trading picks for future picks. But the Eagles created the best team in the NFL doing this very thing so here goes - and THIS TIME I address the OT situation!!

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Jaxson Kirkland
    OT Washington
    trade icon
  • 2024 NYG 1st
  • 2024 KC 1st
  • 2024 NYG 2nd
  • 2024 KC 2nd
  • 2024 NYG 3rd
  • 2024 KC 3rd
  • 2024 IND 3rd
  • 2024 NE 3rd
  • 2024 MIN 4th
3 first round picks, 3 second round picks, FIVE third round picks, and 2 fourth round picks!! Damn, 6 of the top 64 and 11 of the top 96!

Enough screwing around. 2023 or Bust!!

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Quentin Johnston
    WR TCU
    trade icon
  • PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma

• PIT

Henry To'oTo'o
    LB Alabama

• PIT

Brandon Joseph
    S Notre Dame

• PIT

Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan

• PIT

Tykee Smith
    S Georgia
    PIT
    Malik Cunningham
    QB Louisville
    2024 GB 2nd

Johnston is just too damn good to pass up. Big, great hands, great route-runner. He is the #1 WR today, and he, Pickens and Freiermuth make defending the pass a nightmare. Harrison is a solid LT, the 'Bama backer is a magnet to the football. He simply blows up running plays. Joseph is an underrated S who is smart, mobil, lacks elite speed but would be a superb complement to Minkah. Mazi at the 0 tech. Okay, go ahead and run the @#$%ing ball up the middle, Baltimore. Say hello to Mazi and Henry. Smith the BPA, can possibly fill in at CB. Definitely good enough to back up Minkah and Joseph. Cunningham because why not? And an extra 2nd round pick for 2024. Nice having an extra 2nd round pick, isn't it?

No trades. These mock drafts demonstrate how many holes the roster is going to have next season - OT, WR, CB, S, ILB, DL. Brutal choices.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Noah Sewell
    LB Oregon

• PIT

JL Skinner
    S Boise State

• PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma

• PIT

Dawand Jones
    OT Ohio State

• PIT

Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan

• PIT

Cameron Mitchell
    CB Northwestern

• PIT

Zion Nelson
    OT Miami (FL)
Sewell and Mazi end the run-stopping problems. Skinner is big for a S, but since the Steelers play a lot of dime with a S in the box, the fact he is 6'3", 214 lbs. is a good thing. Jones is a RT starter and soon. Jones at RT and Harrison at LT? Yes, please. Maybe Moore Jr. slides to G, maybe not. But holy hell, you want to run the ball, get a freaking monster like Jones. Mitchell and Nelson BPA. I like Northwestern's history with CB's of late. Not a big guy, kinda short arms but he can cover and will be a solid backup who is not going to kill you. Nelson seems to have fallen off the radar. Once a much better prospect. Take a shot with the 225th.

I offered the bet so you don't get to set the perimeters. You are trying to cooch your way into your own perimeters. You gave the detailed explanation why they would take a TE obviously you don't believe your own cooch like drivel.

And no I won't STFU. If you are so smart like you imply to so many posters and we are the stupid ones you would think you would back your own opinion.

I think you debate for the sake of debating and like cooch don't believe have the **** you regurgitate.

So I set the rules of the bet you take it or STFU.
Ok, if the draft goes EXACTLY as it did in my sim then lets see. Otherwise it is a moot point. Again, as you have a concept grasping problem. My simulation didn’t have any value at wr when I drafted. I wouldn’t force a position especially when we still have Pickens, DJ and an unknown commodity in Calvin Austin. I don’t see a massive need to overdraft a player. We already did that with Pickett so hopefully Khan is smart enough not to do what Colbert was notorious for.

Ok, if the draft goes EXACTLY as it did in my sim then lets see. Otherwise it is a moot point. Again, as you have a concept grasping problem. My simulation didn’t have any value at wr when I drafted. I wouldn’t force a position especially when we still have Pickens, DJ and an unknown commodity in Calvin Austin. I don’t see a massive need to overdraft a player. We already did that with Pickett so hopefully Khan is smart enough not to do what Colbert was notorious for.
Yeah everyone has a problem grasping things but you. 😅 Nobody wants to hear all that mambo chahambo. Let's see if you can grasp this concept, you either take the bet or decline. Simple no need to ramble on **** nobody cares about. You deflect more than a ten sided mirror.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Joey Porter Jr.
    CB Penn State
    trade icon
  • PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • PIT

Siaki Ika
    DT Baylor

• PIT

Jalin Hyatt
    WR Tennessee
    trade icon
  • PIT

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa
    trade icon
  • PIT

Zach Harrison
    EDGE Ohio State

• PIT

Ronnie Hickman
    S Ohio State
    trade icon
  • 2024 NE 4th
  • 2024 TEN 4th

Yeah, no draft could go this well. Shutdown CB? Check. Legit LT? Check. Massive NT to blow up opposing running games? Check. High-level WR to complement Pickens? Check. Big ILBer who is a tackling machine? Check. Massive edge rusher who can handle several series when Watt or Highsmith need a break and is definitely big enough to handle OT's on running plays? Check. Quality S who can add depth? Check. And two additional 4th round picks for the 2024 draft? Check.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Joey Porter Jr.
    CB Penn State
    trade icon
  • PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • PIT

Siaki Ika
    DT Baylor

• PIT

Jalin Hyatt
    WR Tennessee
    trade icon
  • PIT

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa
    trade icon
  • PIT

Zach Harrison
    EDGE Ohio State

• PIT

Ronnie Hickman
    S Ohio State
    trade icon
  • 2024 NE 4th
  • 2024 TEN 4th

Yeah, no draft could go this well. Shutdown CB? Check. Legit LT? Check. Massive NT to blow up opposing running games? Check. High-level WR to complement Pickens? Check. Big ILBer who is a tackling machine? Check. Massive edge rusher who can handle several series when Watt or Highsmith need a break and is definitely big enough to handle OT's on running plays? Check. Quality S who can add depth? Check. And two additional 4th round picks for the 2024 draft? Check.
Where do I sign?

Yeah everyone has a problem grasping things but you. 😅 Nobody wants to hear all that mambo chahambo. Let's see if you can grasp this concept, you either take the bet or decline. Simple no need to ramble on **** nobody cares about. You deflect more than a ten sided mirror.
You are straight up retarded.

No trades. Straight Steelers approach. Other teams are wheeling-and-dealing, raiding-and-trading, stacking-and-racking, and our beloved team plods along like Eeyore. The results are pretty good.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Paris Johnson Jr.
    OT Ohio State

• PIT

Henry To'oTo'o
    LB Alabama

• PIT

Siaki Ika
    DT Baylor

• PIT

Bralen Trice
    EDGE Washington

• PIT

Devon Witherspoon
    CB Illinois

PIT
    Tykee Smith
    S Georgia

PIT
    Keondre Coburn
    DT Texas

Elite LT, tackling-machine ILB, massive NT who demands double-team, a big edge rusher, a very good CB who is slotted way too low in this mock site, a S who is Edmunds-lite, and another massive DT.

1.13 Peter Skoronski, OL, Northwestern
Even if he doesn't win the starting LT job as a rookie, he will start somewhere along the offensive line.

2.33 Fleix Anudike-Uzomah, EDGE, Kansas State
The Steelers defense is at its best when its getting to the QB. You can also go weaker at CB with a great pass rush. Having three guys who can get to the QB would be huge for this defense and help keep the rushers fresh throughout the season.

2.43 John Michael Schmitz, IOL, Minnesota
Whether at center or guard, the Steelers got much stronger along the offensive line. The two high-pedigree rookies with Cole and Daniels is a pretty good foundation moving forward. I didn't want to risk losing him.

3.74 Ruke Orhorhoro, IDL, Clemson
Clemson has a strong history of developing productive NFL defensive linemen. He is the unheralded player of the current group, but has done a good job making plays behind the line of scrimmage and is said to have a pretty high upside.

No trades. Straight Steelers approach. Other teams are wheeling-and-dealing, raiding-and-trading, stacking-and-racking, and our beloved team plods along like Eeyore. The results are pretty good.

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Paris Johnson Jr.
    OT Ohio State

• PIT

Henry To'oTo'o
    LB Alabama

• PIT

Siaki Ika
    DT Baylor

• PIT

Bralen Trice
    EDGE Washington

• PIT

Devon Witherspoon
    CB Illinois

PIT
    Tykee Smith
    S Georgia

PIT
    Keondre Coburn
    DT Texas

Elite LT, tackling-machine ILB, massive NT who demands double-team, a big edge rusher, a very good CB who is slotted way too low in this mock site, a S who is Edmunds-lite, and another massive DT.

I'll come out and say I won't like a draft like this. Despite all the complaints, the defense has still held opponents at 20 points or fewer eight times this season. The offense is one of the worst in the league. This offensive unit needs talent if you want to see Pickett (or any other QB for that matter) succeed. The line isn't good enough and the receivers aren't good enough.

I'll come out and say I won't like a draft like this. Despite all the complaints, the defense has still held opponents at 20 points or fewer eight times this season. The offense is one of the worst in the league. This offensive unit needs talent if you want to see Pickett (or any other QB for that matter) succeed. The line isn't good enough and the receivers aren't good enough.

Well, that's just like your opinion, man.

Sick of seeing the defense getting gouged by the run. Get a massive NT, a genuine run-stopper at ILB, and an elite LT. Done. Yeah, I went heavy on defense in this draft, granted, but the team is losing at least 2 probably 3 DT, a S, and desperately needs help rushing the passer and at CB.

Here's another one. Kinda similar but dropped 3 spots in the first to pick up pick #80:

pfn-logo-black

• PIT

Joey Porter Jr.
    CB Penn State
    trade icon
  • PIT

Anton Harrison
    OT Oklahoma

• PIT

Siaki Ika
    DT Baylor

• PIT

Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

• PIT

Ji'Ayir Brown
    S Penn State
    trade icon
  • PIT

Devon Witherspoon
    CB Illinois

• PIT

Tykee Smith
    S Georgia

• PIT

Michael Turk
    P Oklahoma
See how I got a punter this time? That helps the offense a ton.

Huh. I do seem a bit obsessed with the defense.

Lots of downtrading here.. Got Tune with the last pick I had to keep Coolie happy lol.

PIT
33.Broderick Jones
OT Georgia

PIT
38.Henry To'oTo'o
LB Alabama

PIT
49.Siaki Ika
DT Baylor

PIT
65. Marvin Mims
WR Oklahoma

PIT
90.Adetomiwa Adebawore
EDGE Northwestern

PIT
97.Nehemiah Pritchett
CB Auburn

PIT
109.Carter Warren
OT Pittsburgh

PIT
118.Byron Young
DT Alabama

PIT
195.Clayton Tune
QB Houston

2024 DEN 1st
2024 SF 4th

Well, that's just like your opinion, man.

Sick of seeing the defense getting gouged by the run. Get a massive NT, a genuine run-stopper at ILB, and an elite LT. Done. Yeah, I went heavy on defense in this draft, granted, but the team is losing at least 2 probably 3 DT, a S, and desperately needs help rushing the passer and at CB.

Here's another one. Kinda similar but dropped 3 spots in the first to pick up pick #80:
I don't like the soft run defense either, but the defense still allows 16-20 points per game and the Steelers still lose 10 games because they can't score points.

I don't like the soft run defense either, but the defense still allows 16-20 points per game and the Steelers still lose 10 games because they can't score points.
On a well decision making team they fix both lines. That is why there is the draft and free agency. There is new peeps in town so maybe they will show better we'll see.

K cooch2 I take that as you decline the bet. I thought as much. Twatwaffle
At l know what a dig route is you fuckknuckle. Maybe you can fake another person’s death to deflect the fact you just got called out for not understanding basic football facts.