• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nice budget

It's only temporary. Holy ****, how much can one guy do in only 100 days? The new fiscal year starts October 1st. That's the budget that will have the extreme spending cuts and wall money. In the meantime, repeal Obamacare, lower taxes, keep draining the swamp and bomb the **** out of ISIS. MAGA!

Reactions: MTC
Seems like Trump needs to drain the swamp, so he can build a Huge cesspool. They are now passing legislation so your employer doesn't have
to pay you money if you work overtime, he can just give you more vacation later on. That's about as anti-working person as it comes.

This is really a continuing resolution, meaning that it is still mostly Bammy's budget. I'll reserve judgement until July, although I'm not optimistic.

It's only temporary. Holy ****, how much can one guy do in only 100 days? The new fiscal year starts October 1st. That's the budget that will have the extreme spending cuts and wall money. In the meantime, repeal Obamacare, lower taxes, keep draining the swamp and bomb the **** out of ISIS. MAGA!

The guy needs more than 100 days no doubt.

He is doing every thing he said he would. I just don't think he understood how much the Dems where going to go against him just to go against him. he could come up with the cure for cancer and the Dems would try and stonewall the distribution of it.

Clinton is part of the resistance? **** the resistance! resisting again America? I don't get it. How can we be this ununited??? Dems and Republicans need to understand we are still 1 nation.

I guess it's called negotiations for a reason. I think Trump is just realizing he can't go it all by himself. Just like Obama found out. A little give, a little take.