• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NYC car plows into people.

Apparently a DUI but let's no put a label on it tooooooo wary. ;-)

Update is he committed a robbery. Was also drunk. 1 dead, 3 in critical.

Last name ROJAS.

PSMNBC is ******** pants....damnit, not again, it WAS NOT A WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN. **** **** ****. Move along, nothing to cover here.

Last name ROJAS.

PSMNBC is ******** pants....damnit, not again, it WAS NOT A WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN. **** **** ****. Move along, nothing to cover here.

As long as it doesn't matter to you like it does them...

Last name ROJAS.

Rojas ---> NYC

Puerto Rican?
Regardless, the guy is a dumbass and needs a date with bubba in prison

Can't be terrorism. Remember, Trump has eradicated that like he said he would.

Last name ROJAS.

But was he American?

Richard Rojas

This is him after the deed. Lovely soul.

170518-time-square-car-arrest-02.jpg

Here is the raging man who cops said barreled along nearly four blocks of Times Square sidewalk, leaving a 18-year-old woman dead and 22 others injured.

“He was driving like a madman and screaming,” said eyewitness Michael Rickerby, a tourist from Tennessee.

“It looked like he was trying to hit people,” Rickerby, 24, told The Post. “He had the angriest, craziest face and he was literally going after people.”

Police say two-time drunk-driving convict Richard Rojas tried to flee once his maroon Honda crashed against a stanchion at Broadway and West 45th Street.

Rojas “got out of his car and started trying to punch people and tackle people,” Rickerby said.

But nearby law enforcement — including a parole officer, a traffic agent and a patrol cop who happened to be at the scene — threw him against a wall and pinned his arms behind his back, as recorded in these dramatic snaps.

Meanwhile, screaming pedestrians rushed away from the carnage. A terrified mother grabbed her two young children after the three of them found themselves between Rojas and his abandoned car, which was about to burst into flames.

She grabbed her little girl with one hand and carried a younger boy in her other arm — the boy keeping careful hold of his toy airplane.

The man obviously has some major mental issues. It just so happens, that in this case, it is not Islam.

It was definitely intentional. I call this a terrorist attack.

The man obviously has some major mental issues. It just so happens, that in this case, it is not Islam.

If it was a mental disorder it was more than likely Christianity.

I say that because much like the Christian alt-right this guy was into conspiracy theories.

What we also know is he was ex US Navy, suffered from paranoid delusions and the icing on the cake is that he was on PCP when he did this.

I say that because much like the Christian alt-right this guy was into conspiracy theories.

What we also know is he was ex US Navy, suffered from paranoid delusions and the icing on the cake is that he was on PCP when he did this.

Admit it though, when you first heard of this you figured it was a Muslim.

Admit it though, when you first heard of this you figured it was a Muslim.

Yeah I thought it was a Muslim extremist at first since this was the latest technique they have been using in Europe.

I didn't think it was a white guy ,because no firearm was involved

Yeah I thought it was a Muslim extremist at first since this was the latest technique they have been using in Europe.

I didn't think it was a white guy ,because no firearm was involved

Cause towel heads don't use guns.

Cause towel heads don't use guns.

in Europe cars, box trucks, and knives are easier to get. When box trucks are outlawed only outlaws will have box trucks.

I guess the Orlando and San Bernardino shooters were really Presbyterians.

Please stop making the false equivalency.

I guess the Orlando and San Bernardino shooters were really Presbyterians.

Please stop making the false equivalency.

"All religions have extremists." -- Libtards

I've been Lutheran all my life and I've never seen a Lutheran extremist yet.