• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OFFICIAL Prediction thread............... Chargers - AT - STEELERS

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
WEEK 3 If for some reason you are in a different time lapse, you can still enter. Just let me know the time lapse you are in and I can make the corrections needed.

Here we are,
2 - 0 baby, and soon to be growing that record.

We have had a bit of concerned about starting QBs and it so happens that young Justin has footed the bill to date. Some think Mr. Wilson is going to get the nod this week, but I differ in that regard. I think Mr. Fields gets the go. I also think that the offense will increase the passes past the chains more often than they have these past two games. Fields is 8 / 12 when the pass is beyond the chains along with NO interceptions, something to take note of. I also see Najee / Warren pairing for greater results, the two combining for more than 150 yards rush & rec. total.

I'm also confident in our defense in keeping their offense in check. Their rushing attach has been made famous, but then again, they haven't faced a defense such as ours. Nick (Herbig) is going to have a big day. TJ WATT will have a big day also, but because of him, the other LBs will flourish. Stryker, nice to see he has cleaned himself up, had a couple interesting comment about not turning the ball over and play our usual strong run stuff....... should be an easy win. Just a note to Stryker...... Nothing is easy with this team.

Hairball hauk 2ui girl, gimp QB, good defense butts...................................................................................13.5

legs Mc-Justine, Hot Dog ingredients, bright WATT-age, Cameron........................................................ 19.5

TIE BREAKERS (pertains to the steelers & written large, for the Canadian who can't read small print)

1) Does Nick get more than 1 sack ?
2) Over / under Najee Harris 68.5 yards rushing
3) Combined differential of Gildong Sack and Steelmann's predictions.
4) I am in the process of shopping then buying a compact tractor for my Meandering Dream paradise.
...... What color and what horse power is the current front runner to date.

Up Date on the latest BT50 adventure, This does not involve Lunar as he had to go home early, his mom made him come in because his Aunt Betty was there visiting. Djfan called in the middle of the night wanting to borrow the BT50 to go moose hunting, needed something to haul out the kill from deep in the back country, or so I was told. I tossed him the keys and gave the bottle of "special" fluid and instructions of only 1 drop per tank of gas, or all hell would break loose. Typical "buck" fever kid, Djfan was excited he actually had the BT50 and was gas-ing up when he put 5 drops in and "BOOM" he ended up passed out from G Istring) force. He ended up in Confluence's back yard with a saddle pack of illegal edibles...... Good thing Confluence has a good brain on his shoulder, he ate the edibles, sat DJfan who was just coming to, up right and put 5 drops in the tank and BOOM, business was good. Needless to say, everyone made it home and the BT50 is good and scratch free. Oh yes, there was a long skid mark on the seat, but that was from Coolie making the actual return drop off of the Famous BT50.

Good luck to all

Salute the nation

Rules of the Game
1) Differential of your score VS actual game score determines winner, tie breakers as needed. S- 6........ F- 3..................... you predict S- 5...........F- 2........... diff..2
2) If you enter you MUST be willing to give address to send prize to (PM slash or myself), YOU do not get option on
........ who or what to send prize to. If you don't want the prize, designate it in you prediction post.!!!
3) Prediction post must be in before game starts, don't cry not my problem

4) DIC has final say on everything, including bannable offenses.

Last edited:
Shades rarely loses at home and never loses on Monday Night Foosball.
I'm assuming Fields is in and Wilson is out and reserve the right to change my prediction up to game time if Wilson is the starter.
That said,
Our offense gets exposed big time.

L.A. Hairballs 16
'Em Stillers 12 on four Boz FG's.

1. No.
2. Over.
3. 8.
4. Red and 20 hp.

Us......26
Them....17

Tie breakers.....
1. No
2. Over
3. 15
4. Don't

Note: please add at least 5 or 6 more tie breakers. They are really fun.🙄

Shades rarely loses at home and never loses on Monday Night Foosball.
I'm assuming Fields is in and Wilson is out and reserve the right to change my prediction up to game time if Wilson is the starter.
That said,
Our offense gets exposed big time.

L.A. Hairballs 16
'Em Stillers 12 on four Boz FG's.

1. No.
2. Over.
3. 8.
4. Red and
We ain’t losin this Monday night either, I assure you!

Not feeling it this week, but hope I'm wrong:

24 San Diego's long lost team
16 Pittsburgh's one and only team

1) Does Nick get more than 1 sack ? No
2) Over / under Najee Harris 68.5 yards rushing Under
3) Combined differential of Gildong Sack and Steelmann's predictions. Too large to measure
4) I am in the process of shopping then buying a compact tractor for my Meandering Dream paradise.
...... What color and what horse power is the current front runner to date. John Deere Green is the only color for a tractor and shoot for 250HP so we know you're not a wuss...

Steelers 20
Bolts 17
No
Yes 90 yards
Steelers are inspired by the opening game home crowd who will provide lots of noise.
Man Bun Hebert won’t last the entire game due to last weeks injury aggravated.
Stick relieves Hebert and is stiff.

Steelers 15 -Lightning Dolts 14
No
Over
Kubota Bo1 20 -24 HP - Orange ( the color it comes in)

If this were at home I would pick the Chargers. I am afraid of the pass rush. Our oline should be a strength but right now, scary matchup.

Good guys 19. Bad guys 17. Tight

No
Over
20 blue

Fields led good guys 23

hurtin Herbert's bolts 17

NO

OVER

Eleven --------------- Hundred

Rent don't buy

I love it, “hurtin Herbert’s bolts”. Awesome !!!

Thanks for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation