• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Official Prediction Thread-------- Cowboys - at - STEELERS

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
3-1 who the heck hella thought we would be here in this part of the schedule ? I thought 2-2 at best, but also thought 1-3 was very real as well.

Dallas is very beatable, especially if the "jacked" week was addressed and eliminated from this week's practice. Justin Fields will get the start and just fully so. I think he has earned the starting QB1, but for some dumb-*** reason, HCing doesn't see fit to announce that. WATT / Cam "text" / Minka will all be focused along with the Vaunted "D" to show everyone they are for real. They will need to bring it. Coaching needs to step up too, the gaffs of last week can't keep happening.

22mph QB1, newly conscious & awake "D", non-blinking eye HC----------------------------------------------------------- 31 (if Rudy can do it, so can we)

****-ing cryboys are in town, Parsons ?, Emitt Smith spotted in the stands-------------------------------------------------23.5

Tie Breakers
1) How many return yards does CA3 get ?
2) Total pass yards acquired game. (Steelers only)
3) Starting July 1st through the time of writing this, what is the coldest temperature experienced here at my house (my thermometer goes to 1/hundredths).

Update: It's a long story so here is the very short end of it. Last mid spring neighbor's dogs(2) kept intruding on my property, deputy sheriff came out multiple times (i called). The final straw, they attached a turkey and bit her foot off at the ankle. She managed to escape while I chased the ****-ing dogs (mind you it's not the dogs fault, but the owners). I called sheriff and when deputies came out knowing I was pissed. I told them what happened and the turkey ordeal. They were extremely tired of the people who owned the dogs. They got game fish and parks involved and were near ready to push wildlife harassment if the people didn't become more responsible. That scared the owners (due to the high cost of court and fines so the dogs are now contained and not a problem. The important part: I managed to get food off and on for the wounded turkey, she has healed up and can get very little weight, but hops along and can fly if needed. She hasn't lost weight and actually looks pretty good. She will not survive the winter here though, unless she continuously hangs out by my bird feeder for food. Best of luck to her. My county actually arrests the dogs in question, then the owners are held accountable. After 3 times, it becomes real expensive.............

Thank You to all who participate and a BIG thank You to slash for his generosity in prizes and postage to get them delivered, Hats off to you SIR.

YOU know the rules

Salute the nation

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb and pick the Steelers to score more than 20.

Men of Steel 23
Jerry's Kids 17

1. CA3 with 70 yards.
2. Total passing yards, one fiddy.
3. Temp 62*.

***Edited after DIC's clarification***

Last edited:
Steelers 21 - cowgirls 20

-Cah 35 yards
175 passing yards -Steelers
Temp -20 degrees aka cold as sh!t

I'll go out on a limb and pick the Steelers to score more than 20.

Men of Steel 23
Jerry's Kids 17

1. CA3 with 70 yards.
2. Total passing yards, I assume you mean both teams combined, 300.
3. Temp 62*.

Sorry Ron, Steelers ONLY, I went back and edited to show that so as no confusion. (I thought I had that stated, but somehow in my altered state, it got missed)

Salute the nation

Since Dr Jekyll appeared last week showing his kind and gentle nature, giving the ball to the opposing team rather than scoring himself and approaching the game with a laissez-faire attitude; This week Mr. Hyde shows his prime-time lust for violence to which the soft *** Cowboys are not even remotely prepared for.

Mr. Hyde - 28
Whimpering fetuses - 17

CAIII - 40 yards
Passing yards, 280
28F

Last edited:
Since Dr Jekyll appeared last week showing his kind and gentle nature, giving the ball to the opposing team rather than scoring himself and approaching the game with a laissez-faire attitude; This week Mr. Hyde shows his prime-time lust for violence to which the soft *** Cowboys are not even remotely prepared for.

Mr. Hyde - 28
Whimpering fetuses - 17

CAIII - 40 yards
Passing yards of both teams? if so, 515yds, If just the Steelers, 280yds
28F

Just the STEELERS yards, all good. Whimpering fetuses made me chuckle, thanks……

Salute the nation

Cowboys 23, Steelers 16. Colts game set the script for how to beat us and Dallas has the tools. CA3 gets around 50 return yards. 240 yards passing for Steelers.

yards. Is it supposed to be cold?..haha. The worst it ever got for us was something in the -20 to -30 below zero with negative 80 wind chills.

-289 you'd definitely need an extra pair of hunting socks..lol

I was going for the extreme "sarcasm" and asking about tie breaker temperature at the same time.

The coldest I can remember was -38 with huge wind-chill. Regardless of actual numbers on the gauge, anything below 0 and wind is to cold.

Thanks for all your great post(s).

Salute the nation

I was going for the extreme "sarcasm" and asking about tie breaker temperature at the same time.

The coldest I can remember was -38 with huge wind-chill. Regardless of actual numbers on the gauge, anything below 0 and wind is to cold.

Thanks for all your great post(s).

Salute the nation

I don't know what cold is anymore. I live in Florida now. It was 84 degrees on my first Christmas here and i went to the beach.

p.s. I'm not worried about the tiebreaker. If the Steelers score 31, call 911 because I'll be having a heart attack...lol