• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OK I gotta say it

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I know I am in the bastion of all things Trump, but this guy just needs to stop. He needs his twitter account deleted, and he needs to get to the business of the people. I get that he is angry that the media keeps attacking him, but insulting people on twitter is so juvenile. It is getting embarrassing. I understand using social media to get your message directly to the American public, but insulting people and just generally being an *** is not the way to do it. He is never going to accomplish anything meaningful if he keeps taking the media's bait and throwing temper tantrums like a child.

Like President Obama, I had so much hope for President Trump. Looks like both of them are going to let the people down, albeit for far different reasons.

I love it. I think it's great. It's about time someone hits back at those mf'ers.

Kudos to you Sarge for raising your voice. It's not a popular sentiment around here, but the way Trump's been acting should embarrass every American. It's a damn shame he can't control his impulses, like a small child, really. As I've posted many times, it is clear he's his own worse enemy. The 'Trump train' is a good visual image for him, problem is, the train's derailed and swerving off the tracks.

I can pinpoint when I knew something was seriously wrong with Trump as President. It was right after the inauguration when Trump sent Spicer in front of the press - literally the WH's first press conference - to lambast the National Parks Service for downplaying the size of the crowd. I mean, who the **** does something like that? How ******* immature do you have to be? As President of the most powerful country on earth, this is your first message to the electorate? It's been downhill ever since.

Last edited:
Kudos to you Sarge for raising your voice. It's not a popular sentiment around here, but the way Trump's been acting should embarrass every American. It's a damn shame he can't control his impulses, like a small child, really. As I've posted many times, it is clear he's his own worse enemy. The 'Trump train' is a good visual image for him, problem is, the train's derailed and swerving off the tracks.

I can pinpoint when I knew something was seriously wrong with Trump as President. It was right after the inauguration when Trump sent Spicer in front of the press - literally the WH's first press conference - to lambast the National Parks Service for downplaying the size of the crowd. I mean, who the **** does something like that? How ******* immature do you have to be? As President of the most powerful country on earth, this is your first message to the electorate. It's been downhill ever since.

What kind of person sends out two separate tweets, about two separate women bleeding (among other things) in the course of a year? I think any rationale person will seriously question his judgement and psychological well being. When you're talking about the POTUS, that's scary.

What kind of person sends out two separate tweets, about two separate women bleeding (among other things) in the course of a year? I think any rationale person will seriously question his judgement and psychological well being. When you're talking about the POTUS, that's scary.

While I agree with Sarge that Trump needs to stop with the Twitter (it's below the office of the Presidency), spare me this bullshit. How many female "comedians" are constantly tweeting and talking about those VERY things, and I don't hear a peep from the left. False outrage. But again, and I like Trump, he needs to grow up and put the Twitter down.

While I agree with Sarge that Trump needs to stop with the Twitter (it's below the office of the Presidency), spare me this bullshit. How many female "comedians" are constantly tweeting and talking about those VERY things, and I don't hear a peep from the left. False outrage. But again, and I like Trump, he needs to grow up and put the Twitter down.

JFC! If Trump was trying his hand at stand up, then and only then, would your point be anything but totally ******* pointless. Idiocracy is upon us.

And I'm not outraged, I'm concerned. If you disagree with me, offer an explanation as to how a person of sound mind would behave like Trump. Give a rational explanation of his behavior.

Last edited:
JFC! If Trump was trying his hand at stand up, then and only then, would your point be anything but totally ******* pointless. Idiocracy is upon us.

so you're now discarding the illustrious opinion of the high and mighty in hollywood?

this oughta be good.

I am perfectly fine with his snarky, smartass tweets at the media because they fully deserve it because they are underhanded scum. What I COULD do without are the personal insults like this one about reporters' physical appearances, etc. I groaned when I read that he said that because it's just going to feed the narrative that he is some crazy lunatic who can't control his emotions. By all means keep the tweets about fake news and their bogus narratives going, but the personal attacks I could do without. .

so you're now discarding the illustrious opinion of the high and mighty in hollywood?

this oughta be good.

They are to be taken in jest and people generally agree that there is a higher level of decorum when it comes to elected officials. There was a consensus that what Kathy Griffin did was crazy, but somehow Trumps behavior makes sense to you?

I agree with you Sarge other than having hope for Obama. I knew his whole 411 before he ever got elected.

They are to be taken in jest and people generally agree that there is a higher level of decorum when it comes to elected officials. There was a consensus that what Kathy Griffin did was crazy, but somehow Trumps behavior makes sense to you?

******* LO ******* L

******* let me know the next time that the MSM gives Trump any credit for a goddamned thing. the ****** is attacked by the left, by some in the right and the MSM on a daily goddamned basis. his ******* steak. his two scoops of ice cream. good god.

Trump gets attacked, rightfully so, for his behavior, his policies, his deceits and his lies. Thank God there's still a free press that can cut through all the bs and report the facts. Message to Trump > If you don't want to be called out for being a complete ****-up, don't be a complete ****-up.

Yeh, I'm of mixed opinions myself. I'm not a fan of twitter, don't do it, don't follow it and I could care less about what people say on it. BUT..we are talking about the POTUS here and a certain amount of decorum is expected...on both sides of the isle. I think the leftist media ask for everything he gives them but is it beneath the office to stoop to their level and retaliate ?

Truthfully, I don't know because no other President has ever tried it.and this one is making it into an ribald art form I would be happy to see somebody like Indy take over his account and keep the Libs under their beds while Trump concentrated on running his agenda.

Trump gets attacked, rightfully so, for his behavior, his policies, his deceits and his lies. Thank God there's still a free press that can cut through all the bs and report the facts. Message to Trump > If you don't want to be called out for being a complete ****-up, don't be a complete ****-up.

attacking the ****** because of how he like steak is rightful?
two scoops of ice cream? rightful?
that he told the other NATO countries to ******* pay their share so as to lessen the burden on American taxpayers is worthy of attacking?

******* spare me.

I would be happy to see somebody like Indy take over his account...

We're pretty much there already, there would be no noticeable difference.

anim_coloring.gif

Sarge voted for Obama and Hillary?

who knew?

I guess we should just be glad the "press" figured out it is OK to criticize the president? They spent 8 ******* years trying to ignore BS, but they are good to go now. Thank, goodness, huh?

I guess we should just be glad the "press" figured out it is OK to criticize the president? They spent 8 ******* years trying to ignore BS, but they are good to go now. Thank, goodness, huh?
Great. Are you going to address Sarge's post that started this thread?

I believe that President Trump's twitter rants are legendarily awful. It's unfortunate that he relies upon hyperbole to get his message out. He's very much a blowhard.

At the same time, I applaud him for speaking his mind.

Ana Navarro is one of the few Republicans who still has a spine. Bless her.

<iframe width="416" height="234" src="//fave.api.cnn.io/v1/fav/?video=politics/2017/06/29/ana-navarro-trump-tweets-joe-scarborough-mika-brzezinski-wolf-new.cnn&customer=cnn&edition=international&env=prod" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Im with Sarge. I do not care who is president to act like Trump does on Twitter is ridiculous. The media is definitely liberal, but would not attack him so much if he acted like a decent human being. He could easily get his point across and not act like a juvenile ***. Sometimes you need to be the bigger person and just ignore the garbage. Fight back with policies not insults. If Trump stops the insults the media cant talk about the insults. There are times when he acts presidential like after the congress shooting, but then he seems like he cant contain himself for more than a couple days without saying something really dumb. I do believe he has some kinda anger management / ego problems that he simply can not control himself.

Another ******* loser RHINO from the GOPe - THIS is why we got rid of these losers!

Ana Navarro: "I'm voting for Hillary Clinton - -- and against Donald Trump!"

“I voted against Donald Trump because I am an immigrant.”

Shut that stupid ******* mouth - she works for CNN

Go listen to the things that women has said on her show about Trump his family and his kids.

Don't talk **** about someone and not expect it back in return.