• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pac-Man Says No Bandwagon Steeler Fans

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Quite possibly the biggest Pittsburgh Steelers hater of all time, Adam “Pac-Man” Jones joined 93.7 the Fan on Monday.

Jones of course played for the Cincinnati Bengals for several years and usually ended up on the losing side of the equation against the Steelers.

There are tons of Steelers fans rooting for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. It’s become a hot topic across SteelerNation the past week and continues on today.

Jones wants nothing to do with that talk, though.

“We don’t want none of the Pittsburgh fans jumping on the bandwagon,” said Jones.

We can’t even list all the times Jones has talked negatively about the Steelers.

There was the time that someone shipped Jones signed Joe Haden jerseys, and Jones burned them.

There was the time he went on a profanity laced tirade after the Steelers defeated the Bengals in the 2015 playoffs.

You get the point.

Jones also isn’t concerned with the Steelers next season or in the future either. He says the Ravens are the Bengals main competition.

“They just got rid of Big Ben,” said Jones. “Only people on our radar right now truthfully is the Ravens because they on and off, they defense needs to be a little better and keep the quarterback healthy through the playoffs, that’s the only thing about it, [Lamar Jackson] hasn’t been healthy through the playoffs.”

It’s good to know Jones still hates us. The feeling is mutual.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

For the dirty play of the Bengals for all of those years and their ridiculous fans every time they get the slightest taste of winning, I have no idea how any Steelers fans are rooting for that team. Burrow is already getting cocky and the fanbase will soon follow.

For the dirty play of the Bengals for all of those years and their ridiculous fans every time they get the slightest taste of winning, I have no idea how any Steelers fans are rooting for that team. Burrow is already getting cocky and the fanbase will soon follow.
Exactly.

**** pac-man as he was one of the dirty players for years on that team. He also was responsible for the craziest PO loss of that franchise's history.

His speak is shittle. Like he any Steelers fan would listen to him,......... OH wait..... let me jump of this ****** up wagon.... slow the **** down ....... wait is it even moving ?

Salute the nation

**** pac-man as he was one of the dirty players for years on that team. He also was responsible for the craziest PO loss of that franchise's history.

His speak is shittle. Like he any Steelers fan would listen to him,......... OH wait..... let me jump of this ****** up wagon.... slow the **** down ....... wait is it even moving ?

Salute the nation
Moving like Cooch's luxury ride...

Salute the nation

What kind of ****** up steelers fan roots for the bengals?

Im rooting for them to get blown out by 65 points and have their flight home blown off course and crash on a deserted island full of radioactive waste and angry **** flinging monkeys
There way too many pulling for the Bengals last week and this week.

I'm not rooting for the Bengals, but it's good to see Mike Hilton having some playoff success. I always liked him when he was with the Steelers. He sure picked the right time to get off of this sinking ship.

**** the bungles,
Seriously, who the **** would root FOR the Bungles? i’m hoping they get a 40 spot thrown on them
I hope they bungle it up and are blown out by halftime. Those ****** up fans don't deserve their team getting a ring. Now Stafford being handcuffed to that ****** *** Lion team deserves some success in comparison.

I'd like to see the Bengals see it all the way through and win it. As a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, I understand the suffering of that franchise primarily to ****** ownership.

On a side note, PacMan Jones is a fuckstick. He sitting there talking about "we." What has he ever done? Dude has more mug shots than playoff wins. He's the one hopping on the band wagon.

Rams because Yinzer and Pitt grad Aaron Donald plays for them.

Coooch did say it was the ONLY one parked at the bar, we didn't know it was a permanant spot.

Salute the nation

His English is as stellar as his arrest record. The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Bengal fans disappointed after their 0-3 record in SBs. If you have any pride and from the Burgh, you would be a Rams/Aaron Donald fan for the next two weeks.

It all for fans, it's certainly not for some dickbag piece of **** like pacman pud puller.

Get over yourselves.

Um Mr. PacMan...know the meaning of Bandwagon Fan.
Would Steeler fans rooting for the Rams be considered bandwagon fans too? **** no.

Bandwagon fans are those who jump ship and begin to root for a new team that has proven itself a winner.
Don't expect Steeler fans to start rooting for the Bungles next year.

There are only two teams remaining.
I would presume Steeler fans rooting either for the Bungles or the Rams have a specific reason for doing so. Thats all the further it goes.

I have what I consider a very good reason to root for Bungles, but I certainly wont cry if they lose.

Last edited:
I've seen many Steelers fans on here and elsewhere rooting for the Bungholes. Sorry, I just don't get it and never will. Sure, I root for the AFC over the NFC in the SB but there are exceptions. I NEVER root for the Bungholes, Clowns, Ratbirds, Cheatriots, Cowgirls, or 49ers, NEVER. I will not root for a hated division rival. If two of these teams play each other, well then we have to figure out another arrangement. I will be rooting for the Rams to beat the Bungholes and beat them bad!