• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Paul Ryan Not Seeking Re-Election

Wrong.

The USA is a center right nation. The issue is the GOPe was trying to be liked by the leftist elites and intelligentsia. In the process of that they compromised too much and became DNC-Lite. When candidates run as conservatives they win in landslides. Even Democrat Pols pretend to lean right during elections.

Yesterday the House swore in Democrat Representative Conor Lamb who won a special election near me. If you only saw his TV commercials you would have thought he was a Republican. Nowhere in any of his TV and radio commercials, newspaper ads, and billboards was the word "Democrat" ever mentioned.

A lot of people do not want to deal with or put up with Trump and i do not blame them. Trump says some totally idiotic and defenseless things along with blatant lies. If you blindly support that then you are compromising your values and look like a little sheep following along. If you agree with Trumps agenda, but call him out then it looks like you are fighting the party. It is a lose lose situation.

I think a lot of republicans follow my beliefs which is support most of trumps ideas, but i can't support trump the person. I believe that is putting the republican party in a tough spot.

209178_600.jpg
C268094.gif

A lot of people do not want to deal with or put up with Trump and i do not blame them. Trump says some totally idiotic and defenseless things along with blatant lies. If you blindly support that then you are compromising your values and look like a little sheep following along. If you agree with Trumps agenda, but call him out then it looks like you are fighting the party. It is a lose lose situation.

I think a lot of republicans follow my beliefs which is support most of trumps ideas, but i can't support trump the person. I believe that is putting the republican party in a tough spot.

I think he could help himself immensely by just staying off of twitter. Ugh.

I think he could help himself immensely by just staying off of twitter. Ugh.

Nah, his tweets are gold. I loved his attack on Comey this morning:

Donald Trump has branded James Comey an "untruthful slime ball" and a "proven leaker and liar", as the first extracts emerge from the former FBI director's new tell-all book.

"Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired," the US president wrote on Twitter. "He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH."

"He is a weak and untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI.

"His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!"

His tweets are how he refutes Fake News lies.

I just love the line "It was my great honor to fire James Comey." I mean, come on, that's an instant classic.

Last edited:
Don't you mean his tweets are how he creates fake news and lies?